• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids identify a fake OC80

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, no thats true. but if you're buying a lot of them because you have a rediculous tolerance, you can get one first and find out if its real or not instead of just blindy buying 10 or 20. that could save someone a ton of cash.

I know someone on the west coard that ripped off for sbout to 3k dollars for those damn idenircal looking ones. The only difference was the taste.

i went to go buy about 40 oc 80's from this dude, and i looked at one, and it was a little weird around the edges, the coating was kind of messed up, so i tried sucking on it and there wasn't alot of taste but it kind of made my mouth numb/tingle..... it looks like an 80 though, could it have fentanyl?

wespwnzu said:
i went to go buy about 40 oc 80's from this dude, and i looked at one, and it was a little weird around the edges, the coating was kind of messed up, so i tried sucking on it and there wasn't alot of taste but it kind of made my mouth numb/tingle..... it looks like an 80 though, could it have fentanyl?

WES- WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE IDENTICAL FAKE 80's NOT THE GREEN FENTANYL ONES!!!! lol

^ okay, so im trying to understand this, and yes I heard about the "counterfeit 80s" that contain fentanyl, this was a year back, and yes according to the pics and such, you'd have to be a dumbass not to notice that its still GREEN under the coating... its pressed like a domed roll. But you say you got your hands on a different kind of fake... one that is actually convincing, has the coating, and everything (besides those few little details)... who could be pressing shit like that? I mean, I really doubt that some illicit pill presser is gonna be able to fully imitate a pharm...

And if that really is the case, wow..

Post those pics!

also maybe these are the inert "diversion" OCs they keep at pharmacies to give to robbers?!?!?
i know for a fact purdue makes inert OCs for this purpose or testing

that makes some sense... they do that with suboxone too, the only way I know is because this chick I met is participating in a research study for reckitt and is tapered, but the pill always looks the same (but could have from anywhere from 0.2 to 32mg).

I guess now people buying OC's suddenly have to worry about whether their pill is a placebo or not (assuming they got it from the street or online). This kinda sucks because for me the pharm imprint was the ultimate way of knowing you got what you got...

Oh. and REALLY those old school fakes are fucking hilarious now that i see them up close... I mean, did people actually think these were real? the only way I could even imagine that is if you take em whole and dont even look at them. I'd know something was off right away. In fact, first time I got an abg I was sketched out till I looked it up (same for that endo OC, the big ones)

Last edited:
im thinking about trying this... im hurting bad.. whats the worst case scenario.. nothing?

no if they have no taste they are fake... if you done oxy before you know that taste... i havent touched opiates in almost 2 years and i can still almost taste the drip..
dont waste your money.... if you hurting that bad try and get some benzos and pass out

This has been covered extensively in a thread by lacey k quite recently, but since I cant even find it myself at the moment, I will leave this open.

These fakes that the OP mentions must be the fake ones made by Purdue Pharma which are given to pharmacies so that in the event of a robbery, they can just give the robber fake pills instead of the real ones.

What if someone got ahold of the placebo pills that they use in their studies and tests got out into the market? Makes sence, since their so identical with the exception of the interior content. Any group of average test subjects wouldn't be able to tell the difference... just a thought though

i just bought one of these. I have about 1/4 left sitting in front of me. You described it perfectly but I must emphasize that it is realllllly chalky! If you grind it up and taste it, it really tastes like nothing. Fucking sux. what a waste of money. The coating is dark grey or green, I didnt take notice of it until after i washed it away. Underneath is white as usual. The lettering is darker than usual, almost black.

new IDENTICAL fakes?!?!??!

okay so I picked up a bunch of these 80mg oxys from my normal supplier who has never failed me before and they seem...different. a couple came without coating cause he had taken it off to snort but then decided to sell them for the $$ instead and others had coating. One of my friends tried one and said that it wasn't right. They smell chemically, like cleaning supplies, and taste like gas. The coating and the white insides look the exact same, the only difference on these ones compared to the ones I know are good is how easily the coating comes off. These ones are a bitch to get off where as the normal ones come off by scratching it no problem. any ideas???

they look the exact same, but they taste and smell wayyy different. My friend said it got him high for about 15 mins then he felt sober and got sick. PLEASE HELP ME, IVE GOT A TON OF THESE AND IM WORRIED THAT I GOT FUCKED HARD. I'm about to do some other tests on them like weight and whatnot, ill post my results. please reply asap!!!

In the US, if you where to be stopped and searched by the police - and they found these "dummy" OC 80's could you be charged with anything?

@dealmein857 - somethings obviously not right. Why not just try and take them back anyway?.

^@delmein - obviously it is fake if they didnt get your friend high. You should probably avoid buying pills that have the coating already taken off from now on..

Eight0Eight, i am pretty sure that you can get in trouble for imitation drugs. It might vary state to state, but i know where i am from you can.

i just bought one of these. I have about 1/4 left sitting in front of me. You described it perfectly but I must emphasize that it is realllllly chalky! If you grind it up and taste it, it really tastes like nothing. Fucking sux. what a waste of money. The coating is dark grey or green, I didnt take notice of it until after i washed it away. Underneath is white as usual. The lettering is darker than usual, almost black.

the lettering on 80s isnt colored, its just imprinted, same color as the coating

they look the exact same, but they taste and smell wayyy different. My friend said it got him high for about 15 mins then he felt sober and got sick. PLEASE HELP ME, IVE GOT A TON OF THESE AND IM WORRIED THAT I GOT FUCKED HARD. I'm about to do some other tests on them like weight and whatnot, ill post my results. please reply asap!!!

Hmm well since some of these counterfeit OC's have FENTANYL in them, and since FENT is very short acting, and your friend says he had a very short high (assuming he knew it was an opiate high, not some other active chemical), it seems to me your freind's expereince was with Fentanyl, from the sounds of it anyway....

Status
Not open for further replies.