• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids identify a fake OC80

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me make it clear that I think pharmacies stocking fake OC 80s in case of a hold up is complete BULLSHIT. There is no way the FDA would give seized fake OC 80s (especially the ones containing 1.5mg fentanyl) to pharmacies nationwide. That would be hugely irresponsible considering they would end up hitting the streets and there are so many thousands of pharmacies in the US and only several thousand fake pills seized very few pharmacies would be able to get the fakes.

Plus, think about it. If pharmacies were holding fake OCs to give to burglars that would be a huge sensationalist news story the media would cream their pants over, however there is no evidence that it is at all true. Plus if it were then anyone attempting to rob a pharmacy would be aware of the fakes and it just wouldn't work.

It's a cool story, but it is utter BS for so many reasons.

I do not think that the pharmacies would get placebos from seizures. If they were carrying placebo pills they would receive them from the drug supplier. It is not unreasonable to believe that they could get placebos. When drug trials are conducted they produce sugar pills that look identical to the active pills so that the test subjects do not realize they are taking the placebo. This is what is happening in a BLIND trial. half of the subjects receive the active drugs and the control group receives placebos.

^good point, i just feel like there would ne a ton of info on this and breaking news stories since that would be a big deal and I'm sure somebody would tell about it here or the media would find out and have a field day.

If there were fakes in pharmacies there would be fakes on the street, thats just how it goes. They don't press pills into brands like they do when you buy them during testing, usually these drugs are tested IV. Who wants to go test some Oxycodone IV?

If there were fakes in pharmacies there would be fakes on the street, thats just how it goes. They don't press pills into brands like they do when you buy them during testing, usually these drugs are tested IV. Who wants to go test some Oxycodone IV?

That is not true. Look up "sugar pill" on google. Plenty of studies will come up where oral administration was used.

That is not true. Look up "sugar pill" on google. Plenty of studies will come up where oral administration was used.

I diddn't say they are never used placebo pills, the definatly do on occasion, but try to avoid it for inital tests. Let's put it this way, They rarely use pills to run the inital tests on chemicals. The major exception to this would be when a drug has to be orally administered. With oxycontin, they would have originally tested oxycodone IV, then they would have tested the pills separately because at the time the structure of the pill allowing for the time release was quite new. I would be very curious to see what these look like. They wouldn't look like the pills on the market today. Maybe someone on this site could shead some light on the idea, but at the very least, because they just assign numbers to chemicals in research. They wouldn't have had todays colors or the "OC" imprint. The consistancy of the pills would have been the same, as that would have been what they were testing. The idea of pharmacies having fake OC 80's is absurd. The DEA micrograms specifically outline the differences in tablet weight etc of the counterfit OC's. I would love to talk to someone that was in the test group, or any test group for meds. The main issue is there are some questions about the various inert compounds in the pill causing errors in test results. Scientifically they are very tight on control groups, and that results in some worries about if sugar, for instance, is completely inert and inactive, or if that tiny amount of sugar might make a person feel "better" atleast enough for it to fudge up the test a little.

For what its worth, around here i got the chance to see some generic Oxycontin 80 mg. They had the green coating, just so slightly darker, but was continuously green throughout. They were real oxycodone time release....just shitty generics:\

For what its worth, around here i got the chance to see some generic Oxycontin 80 mg. They had the green coating, just so slightly darker, but was continuously green throughout. They were real oxycodone time release....just shitty generics:\

What brand were they? I don't have a good memory of generics anymore... I did get some 10's a while back and happened to look at one and it was a damn abg... hadn't seen an abg in about two and a half years..... It was strange I wanted to know how it had gotten to me.... I know that pill had some sorta story....

god, will people ever just hold up the junkie code...just imagine being sick as f%$K and getting a fake pill...i guess anything for the almighty dollar. VERY interesting about the fake ones at the pharm for the robbers...just give em the generic ones thatb turn to jelly...either way the jerks lose out!!!

I don't even know how old this thread is, but I almost feel like the day of the OC 80 is over because of how widely faked and imitated it is, along with the fact that even the real ones have such a drastic price tag most who want it enough to pay mg for mg will just, sadly, go to unsafe H. Of course with all the fakes out there opiate users may as well just go on to hard substances. I'm just glad that there are good old OC 40s around here... even though with these crazy pharmacy fakes and so on you'd just think Oxycontin will be discontinued or remarketed with a whole new name and shape and so on.

What about he green ones OC one side and something like CNY on the other. When u take the coating off it is all pink. Apparently they are purdue canadian exports??

Anyone had any experience with these?

Because of my wide knowledge of opiates a friend brought me an oxy 80 to see if it was legit. The only reason she was questioning is a buyer had complained and said it was bunk. Upon looking at the pill it seemed legit except that the print on the C wasnt pressed completely. To remove the coating I usually just suck on them and rub on my shirt to remove and instantly noticed this pill def had a diff coating and was harder to remove almost like it melted into the pill so there was another red flag it also made my tongue numb. The inside was NOT white, it was like a mix of white and grey .I bit the pill and chewed a little up and it was horrible tasting def not a sugar pill but def not an oc. I crushed a quarter of the pill and it was a chalky texture like the Oxy IRs definitely not the crystalline texture I am used to with my oc experiences. Went ahead and let a friend be the test subject as far as ingesting it. lol. He was willing soooo......well anyway he said his nose became numb and instantly felt like he had done a line of coke he did not "feel" a coke buzz but was comparing the way your nose feels after doing that first line of powder. Anyway its strange that my pill had differences than others have posted about. I feel bad for the guy that just bought 500 of the damn things and to add to the bs had to drive a state away. This pill came from his regular dealer and he never would have doubted the pill had a buyer not complaind. He did say that it looked more dull than all the other he has bought but he just put that to them possiblely being rubbed a bit. Anyway just adding some info to this ancient ass thread. LOL I'm so glad I have a script and dont have to worry about getting screwed for the most part cuz Im buyin less on the street for personal use but still would be concerned because I wont resell bs opes. I am really pissed though and feel for everybody that has been sold a fake. I would go nuts seeing these suckers have gone up in price so tremendously these past couple years. At least those bullshit generics are off the shelves too because after filling one script of generics left on the shelf I realized I was never gonna get them in generic ever again so luckily they arent even available. What sucks is we arent dealing with wal mart where you just go exchange what ya got for what ya want. As far as Im concerned nobody should pass their bad luck onto someone else cuz its just plain wrong and karma is a bitch. I be damned if Im getting shot or something for reselling crap cuz thats one hella let down and I can see some people doin some crazy shit in retaliation. Seems like there are several diff fakes out there. It is def not impossible for people to press their own pills cuz how is ecstay made??? Def not at the lab. haha. ok enough rambling. Peace and please check your pills as thorough as possible guys don't give the assholes a chance to screw u.

LOL I have been visiting this site for years and ended up with two accts. because somehow I couldnt get into my other account and Im trippin this is my first post. LOLOLOL Guess it's not as bad for joining just to post a reply to one thread.

Last edited:
fucking fags making fake pharms cut the rolls cut the dope leave my fucking pharms alone.
If i ever got passed one of these the persons car would be beyond repair.

fucking fags making fake pharms cut the rolls cut the dope leave my fucking pharms alone.
If i ever got passed one of these the persons car would be beyond repair.

their car? Fuck if i end up with fake meds I'm leaving a mark on their face that says to anyone dealing with them they fucked someoen over int eh past. Like a scar diagonally across their face.

http://i.bluelight.ru/g//500/1240093466563.jpg Warning: Very Large Image

That is a fake CDN 80 with the coating entirely peeled off on half, and the coating starting to peel on the other pill. The coating and stamp are indistinguishable from the real ones. The only difference was that there are little green specks throughout the pills. At first I thought they were remnants of the coating I didn't get off, but eventually realized that they are pressed into the pill.

I came across one of these today in mass. I have never come across these before and was shocked when i found out it was fake. I have been buying from the same dude from almost four years now, called him back and he was pissed because he didnt know either. He came and picked me up and we checked all of them. All fake. The best way to tell is to lick where the writing is and rub, the writing comes right off. Needless to say now im out cash and so is he. Stay safe guys

Last edited:
i worked in a pharmacy in tenn for a little while and yes they do stock a small ammount of placebo oc 80s and 40s supplied by the mfgr for the purpose of robberies i have never heard of them making it to the street however ours were accountable the same as every other cII and if i was ever sold one i believe they delaer would quickly develop a case of lead poisoning 2 hell with his car

it sounds like somebody near you pulld a job n got fukd

yea these have come around the NY/CT/MASS area, pretty damn hard to tell the difference until you do them. I've been offered fakes at $5-10 per 80 so watch out folks :]~

Status
Not open for further replies.