• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids identify a fake OC80

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the united states selling anythign as an illgal psycoactive will get u fucked. a nice little law that will fuck u voer for "possession of a fake narcotic"

okay so I picked up a bunch of these 80mg oxys from my normal supplier who has never failed me before and they seem...different. a couple came without coating cause he had taken it off to snort but then decided to sell them for the $$ instead and others had coating. One of my friends tried one and said that it wasn't right. They smell chemically, like cleaning supplies, and taste like gas. The coating and the white insides look the exact same, the only difference on these ones compared to the ones I know are good is how easily the coating comes off. These ones are a bitch to get off where as the normal ones come off by scratching it no problem. any ideas???

they look the exact same, but they taste and smell wayyy different. My friend said it got him high for about 15 mins then he felt sober and got sick. PLEASE HELP ME, IVE GOT A TON OF THESE AND IM WORRIED THAT I GOT FUCKED HARD. I'm about to do some other tests on them like weight and whatnot, ill post my results. please reply asap!!!

they are fake pills, they wont even get u a little high. u got fucked. im sorry but u did. i'm in mass and the fakes have been going around for years now. most the fakes out here are sugar pills. people sell them anyway cause they need to make there money too. the only way u can get ur money back will be to sell em as the real thing, just like what happened to u.

808 i really doubt the cop is gonna lick ur 80, realize its fake and let u off. a drug is a drug, and a pill without the script (fake or not) is against the law.

they are fake pills, they wont even get u a little high. u got fucked. im sorry but u did. i'm in mass and the fakes have been going around for years now. most the fakes out here are sugar pills. people sell them anyway cause they need to make there money too. the only way u can get ur money back will be to sell em as the real thing, just like what happened to u.

808 i really doubt the cop is gonna lick ur 80, realize its fake and let u off. a drug is a drug, and a pill without the script (fake or not) is against the law.

Don't continue the cycle, do yourself and other junkies a favor by throwing these out

Update

okay so I picked up a bunch of these 80mg oxys from my normal supplier who has never failed me before and they seem...different. a couple came without coating cause he had taken it off to snort but then decided to sell them for the $$ instead and others had coating. One of my friends tried one and said that it wasn't right. They smell chemically, like cleaning supplies, and taste like gas. The coating and the white insides look the exact same, the only difference on these ones compared to the ones I know are good is how easily the coating comes off. These ones are a bitch to get off where as the normal ones come off by scratching it no problem. any ideas???

they look the exact same, but they taste and smell wayyy different. My friend said it got him high for about 15 mins then he felt sober and got sick. PLEASE HELP ME, IVE GOT A TON OF THESE AND IM WORRIED THAT I GOT FUCKED HARD. I'm about to do some other tests on them like weight and whatnot, ill post my results. please reply asap!!!

okay so I had a homie try these out again and he snorted one of the 80s and he said that he was high for about 45 minutes then felt completely sober. He also reported that after snorting the crushed pill his nose went numb anfter the immense pain. While the effects of the pill were going he said that he felt energetic, like doing something, which isn't the normal high he usually gets. I licked one to try out the taste and yes, it was bitter but it also made that spot on my tongue numb for about 10 minutes.

Is it possible that there's coke it in or something? cause i've never heard of an opiate making u feel numb in that manner. here's a picture to show that they are EXACTLY IDENTICAL to the legit OC 80s. They look far to perfect to be from an illegal printer, I'm just so confused on how perfect they look but how fucked up they are.

I can't post the image itself so here's a direct link
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/891/0325091430.jpg

please keep in mind all the characteristics and aspects of these pills before replying. It seems that some people don't read entire posts before answering.

It's sad that someone would make and release these and put others in danger. :(

Last edited:
there is a place you can send all these pills to have them tested free of charge. just pm me and ill give you my address..err..uh i mean the address of the place that tests them :p

what an odd predicament though..to resell or not to resell? eh, what comes around, goes around.

Normally we don't allow any kind of pill identification type threads, we used to have a forum for that but no one really wanted to cover it and I think the staff decided that there are plenty of other resources online and we don't need to cover pill IDs here. We do make rare exceptions and I think this thread should be one of them. I haven't seen the other thread sixpartseven is talking about, but this thread has some useful pictures and I think this thread has a decent amount of content related to harm reduction. Some of those "fake" OC80's have fentanyl in them which is much more dangerous than oxycodone, so it's important that users know what they're getting (or not getting at the very least)...

It's true that purdue also makes placebo OC pills. I guess they give them to pharmacies for when people rob the pharmacies. The idea sounds kind of silly to me, but if your OC pill tastes sweet, then it's a sugar pill and you got scammed. :(

^+1. plus I remember reading this thread about a year ago when I was going through tough times, and I was thinking about robbing a pharmacy, but when I read in this thread that pharmacies were handing out bags of fake OC's I changed my mind. So now we have 1 less drug user in jail.

Fake OC's

I've been reading these posts and I am trying to figure out why or how someone that has blown an O before can be stupid enough to buy one of those dark green ones? If the color and size didnt convince you already it was fake when you got to see the pill was green inside and out you should of realized then. I personally have never heard of these pills that contain fentanyl before but Im not surprised. This is the problem with people these days. Everyone is out to make a quick buck and they dont give a shit who they screw. Alot of people are just dont want to get dope sick so they screw who ever they can to make money to get high. Now back to fake OC 80's. I know for a fact that their are fake 80's out there. And they do look exactly the same. Sometimes you can see a slight color differance or as I read in another post at times the imprint will actually be deeper than normal. But their really is only one way that you can be sure that you have a real OC and that is by the TASTE. The fake ones have no taste and anyone that enjoys OC's knows the taste of an O when licked. The one thing that I want to add to this topic that I havent read in any other posts is that it is a fact that alot of pharmacies that sell large numbers of oxycontin do keep in stock a supply of these fake pills. I know at first it might sound crazy but when you think about it and its purpose it should make sense to you. These pharmacies started to do this when there was a start to alot of pharmacies being robbed or held up just for the supply of oxycontin so if this happens to their store what they do is give the LOSER their stock of FAKE OXYCONTIN. The LOSER will run off thinking he hit the lotto and the store will not take a lossl. I have to say I didnt beleive this for along time unitll I came across and old friend that now owns a pharmacy and he even confirmed this for me. So if you think I dont know what Im talking aboit than ask someone. I

^ Did you really join to post in a thread that's been dead for almost a year? Anyway that's interesting about pharmacies stocking fake OC80s if true, where would they get them? I feel like that would be bigger news and there would be more info about it if true.

^^Lmao oxymorphone i was wondering that too when i saw the 1 post person. not as bad as that thread about the Generic vs Brandname Adderall tho.

ya i've wondered that too. you would think that they would be getting into the streets in greater volume for profit a lot more if they were real, instead of seeing the fake OC 80's that don't look as legit that come from China or whatever.

i'm just hypothesizing tho i dont know much about this issue. I've never seen a fake OC, but the day i do is going to be a sad sad day.

the only way you wont know if its fake, is if u dont have enough experience to look at a pill and know what it is at a glance.

but then again i have heard that there are fake ones that are identical and u cant tell til u taste it if its good... or until you crush it if its medeocer... or those fentynal ones, usually they wil just strait up tell u that they are fent, if not those are those tinyt green ones in that picture

^^Lmao oxymorphone i was wondering that too when i saw the 1 post person. not as bad as that thread about the Generic vs Brandname Adderall tho.

ya i've wondered that too. you would think that they would be getting into the streets in greater volume for profit a lot more if they were real, instead of seeing the fake OC 80's that don't look as legit that come from China or whatever.

i'm just hypothesizing tho i dont know much about this issue. I've never seen a fake OC, but the day i do is going to be a sad sad day.

think about it... which ones of ur dealers would even buy fake 80s (assuming ur dealers are friends)

I have heard of these around where I live. I know someone that got one, and they said the "OC" imprint was a little strange looking. It was almost impossible to notice, but upon a side-by-side comparison, you could see the O and C were a little closer together than on a legit pill, so apparently they can be noticed just by looked, (this was a couple of years ago, maybe not the same counterfit, as there have been many) but you almost need a magnifying glass, and have to really have a photographic memory to spot the difference

^what the hell is the attraction of this thread causing new people to join just to make one post in it, is it linked somewhere or something?

^what the hell is the attraction of this thread causing new people to join just to make one post in it, is it linked somewhere or something?

Haha, I dunno, I've lurked this site forever, but just decided to join. Gotta post somewhere your first time right?

think about it... which ones of ur dealers would even buy fake 80s (assuming ur dealers are friends)

what i meant was that if every pharmacy had some fake OC laying around, you would think that some of those would make it to the street to try and rip people off via people who had connections with a person at the pharmacy.

i'm not quite sure i understand your post tho. no one i know would buy fake OC 80's knowingly.

Let me make it clear that I think pharmacies stocking fake OC 80s in case of a hold up is complete BULLSHIT. There is no way the FDA would give seized fake OC 80s (especially the ones containing 1.5mg fentanyl) to pharmacies nationwide. That would be hugely irresponsible considering they would end up hitting the streets and there are so many thousands of pharmacies in the US and only several thousand fake pills seized very few pharmacies would be able to get the fakes.

Plus, think about it. If pharmacies were holding fake OCs to give to burglars that would be a huge sensationalist news story the media would cream their pants over, however there is no evidence that it is at all true. Plus if it were then anyone attempting to rob a pharmacy would be aware of the fakes and it just wouldn't work.

It's a cool story, but it is utter BS for so many reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.