• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ice - Whats the most efficient way to smoke it?

Icehead

Bluelighter
Views on how to get the maximum effect with the least effort would be apprecited.
"I'll have a double Ice with Ice thanks."

I would go to a cigarette store and buy a cigar in a glass tube. Make sure it's glass not plastic.
Get a blow torch or just turn on a gas stove and heat the end of it until it glows orange. Blow and make a shotgun.
Drop your ice in the back, and heat and play with the shotgun to get a cloud of smoke and inhale.
You can also do this with a lightbulb, but it will evaporate and recrystalize on the top of the bulb so you'll have to keep rotating it.

Make sure you don't touch the flame right on the pipe or it will just burn up. Make sure you keep moving it side to side, you get a lot better hits that way. And remember to suck hard!
smile.gif

Thanks for your info, everyone here in Sydney just bangs it (not me but, hee hee).I spose nothing gets wasted that way.

I'm assuming "Ice" is referring to meth in
this case. Does anyone know if it is
possible to smoke 4-aminorex? If so, is it
the same as for meth, or is there a better
technique?
------------------
~I live to learn and learn to live.
~"I'd rather have 30 minutes of wonderful, than a lifetime of mediocre."

Well I doubt its the most effective (since smoke is lost sometimes) but this is how we did it. First get some alluminum foil and fold it in half. You may want to reinforce the sides by folding them a couple times.
Now you put your ice along the folded line. Get yourself a straw (or a rolled up dollar anykind of sucking utensil) and hold a lighter under the foil just where the ice is. Dont put the flame directly on the foil though! Now when you start to see smoke start to suck all of it up! Get it all or you'll just waste it.
Now when you think you burnt up all of your ice, carefully inspect the foil for any remains that are left. I guarantee there will always be a couple more hits left when you think your gone.
As a footnote though...I dont recommend smoking this shit for too long though, b/c it is xtremely harsh on your lungs and the first time I did it I came down with Bronchitus (sp?) not a fun disease to have
------------------
[email protected]
AIM: flare181
Yahoo: Flare818

I did a bit of experimenting and found the easiest way for me was to put some crystals on a spoon and with a blowtorch heat till smoking,and suck with a straw.
This is very harsh on the lungs though.
I originally was sno-coning it and had it pull right through a few times.I found with the sno-cone method you have to pack the cones fairly tight with pot and suck real slow,also the left over residue can be smoked several times and seems to me a better hit than the original cone.

uh
there's an issue with the glass tube thing.
all glass tubes are not test tubes =P if you heat a cigar tube, it could explode when you heat it, and even more likely it could explode when it cools. when glass explodes it's not all that good, especially if you're trying to smoke drugs out of it.
and tweakers, you KNOW you'll try to smoke the (real) shards of (real) glass trying to get drugs off them... and probably try to snort some of it too.. so.. this is what you do:
do not use glass cigar tubes because they break.
really, scientific glassware isnt the way to go with this kind of thing.
it's not designed for crack-purposes.
actually, it seems like you almost always get the vapor refluxing/resubliming on the glass... you need to constantly be sucking on it to get anything, and even then you usually get a ring of crystals that's damned hard to get at... youll probably end up having to heat the whole thing slowly and get the ring to move upwards until you eventually smoke all of it, hoping of course that you don't make it decompose first. usually you will end up with a lot of useless charred carbon and no drugs.
the best results are obtained by doing something crackheaded, usually involving aluminum. examples: a can, a pen. weed smoking devices work too if you adapt them.
oh
yeah
one other thing i found out
tweaking destroys you
im kind of obligated to say that
because i want it, and i know i shouldnt do it.

Obviously if you haven't been smoking glass a long time you will burn some of it. Once you get used to it you can pretty much get everything, plus the frost. The only glass tubes I use are car air freshners. I've only seen them in California. They usually are sold in little mom and pop stores. Once you make your bubble it's all good. If you're smoking real good glass you want a brand new pipe, no residue and crap on it. The secret is to keep moving it or it's gonna' burn up. When you get your little puddle smoking start moving it side to side.
I've had pipes shatter on me when I'm trying to blow the bubble but I've never had one shatter on me while I was smoking shit out of it. They mostly get broken by spun out people dropping them (yeah I've done it).

Most Efficent way to smoke it:
Clear clean large broken peice of a light bulb...
Pen to suck with
put shards in glass, carefully hold lighter underneeth the bulb and wait untill the hit evaporates...dont cook (Burn) your shards, that will cause massive waste... Carefuly and slowly let the shard melt into a liquid and evaporate into a gas... it is quite beutiful

Light bulb man, you need the bulb! You can use foil too - the key is that you don't apply a DIRECT FLAME, you gotta vaporize it.. you CAN use the glass cigar tubes for awhile, but they eventually DO break (you need pyrex to avoid this - gank one from your school) ... for this method, put some of the powder in the tube, apply a flame to the tube and inhale the flames through a straw or rolled up bill...
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Further to my earlier post I like the Sno-cone method best as long as it does not pull through the cone it is way less harsh and you can smoke the residue several times.I also get a nice rush this way.
My other prefered method would be too just to blast it for absolutely no wastage.

I'd go with a small light bulb
1)when you do this wrap the bulb in a paper towel or sock or something, This will actually take a few tries before you get good at it!!carefully break the porcelain part on the top (usually black or brown in color)first by chipping it. then it will sort of crumble
2)with a key hollow out the filiment part
3)WASH THE BULB, THEN CLEAN THE BULB, THEN WASH THE BULB AGAIN
4)put a few crystals in the bulb
heat them up, but don't put the flame right on the product
the crystal will start to vaporize(not really smoke, but you'll be able to tell when you got enough in there
5)use a pen tube to suck the smoke out
PEACE!!!