• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cyclobenzaprine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MentalTraveller

Greenlighter
Anybody out there find any recreational value in cyclobenzaprine? Also, anyone know if it's a good pharm to rail?

I've heard from many people that it burns horribly when snorted, so don't. Some people find it recreational though, it al depends on personal flavour.

please don't snort flexeril.

I didn't find it to be recreational at all.

-> Basic Drug Discussion

It's not worth snorting, and by itself all it will do is give you mild sedation. Some people like to mix it with opiates, but if you do this be careful of increased CNS depression. Do a search for flexeril or check out erowid's cyclobenzaprine vault: http://www.erowid.org/pharms/cyclobenzaprine/

it's not recreational drug, not for me

i take 50mg at night and only sleep but another day i fell very very tired

not fun for me

i love xanax and valium xD

and opiates of course xD

it doesn't have a mode of action that really makes it prone to recreational use.

It's pretty similar to Amitryptaline, actually.

Ham-milton said:
It's pretty similar to Amitryptaline, actually.

Well I have my hands on some of this Amitryptaline and I thought it was absoloutley useless for anything recreational. When I take cyclo I feel what appears to be more loose and relaxed than I do on Amitryptaline, at all acutally.

:\

Intended dose is 25mg's before bed, now as this is an SSRI will it be entertaining to take say 75mg at lunch on a saturday? I an faily inexperienced with this class of drugs entirely.

Not recreational much at all imo. The only thing I could ever see myself using it for is to help curb the effects of another drug / come-down. But even then it wouldn't do much.

Amitriptyline is actually an SNRI (serotonin-norepinephrine), just f.y.i... don't have any experience with it.

^
Amitriptyline is classified as a tricyclic antidepressant. It has some anticholinergic effects and can cause a delerious state somewhat like what you'd get from dramamine, although it is not unpleasant like dramamine. I enjoyed it a bit when I used rather high amounts to induce sleep.

As for cyclobenzaprine, I used it a few times. I had some dream like visions with a high dose mixed with a low dose of poppies. It was similar to an opiate nod. The poppy dose was much too small to do that on its own. Cyclobenzaprine can be a bit recreational on its own, or at least relaxing.

Last edited:
Muscle relaxant, right?

I took it on a script a while ago. Most it can do is make you feel a little drowsy and light-bodied (ie feeling a bit like jell-o). Not fun really.

50 mg made me feel like i was sinking into the floor.
still wasn't that recreational. i wouldn't pay money for 'em.

i actually recommend snorting cyclobenzaprine though. it REALLY put the pain of snorting other things into perspective. It doesn't just burn your nose, it also burns that passage leading from your throat to your nose, where i guarantee you'll try to reach it with water but you can't. YOU CAN'T, I SAY!!!

I think this has some decent recreational value. It's very good for helping you get to sleep too. I usually dosed in the 50mg range to get good effects.

I've tried this a year or two ago, and I really would like to find some again. I really enjoyed it. Sinking into the grass for hours. Not Hardcore, just wonderfully slightly relaxing.

God i hate cyclobenzaprine. I havent had any in years the last time i took 1 lousy pill and had a full blown panic attack. My heart was racing over, i couldnt sit down and i had that shitty dry mouth to go with it.

It's not recreational at all to me and is structurally related to amitriptyline. I think it's more of a norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor and isn't much of a serotonin reuptake inhibitor so it would be different then amitriptyline in that regard. Ive never gotten a panic attack off amitriptyline and i used it for about a year and a half but i only took cyclobenzaprine a few times.

It's a crap muscle relaxant as well give me diazepam anyday.

flexaril

I am a user of hard drugs and have done basically everything. I can definately vouch for the fact that cyclobenzaprine can cause euphoria. I have had opiate like euphoria off just 2 10mg pills. Try taking two diphenhydramine hcl and two 20-30mg flexaril and lay down and relax or watch a movie and tell me you dont think it is a better drug than most people give it credit for. And yes amitryptiline is a tricyclic *sp*. The other night i did a few bags of dope on a couple flexarils and i was never so high in my life. Ive shot dope for ten years and that was the only time I couldnt hide being high while talking to people, i was falling into walls, i was waking up with my head on the keyboard not remembering if it is day or night or if i had any stuff left. Just crazy potentiator. I would say it is the best potentiator of opiates. At least heroin I can vouch for. A nice mixture is heroin, flexaril, diphenhydramine, hydroxyzine, and cimetidine. Make sure you can handle the dope before you make the mixture. Once you bang those bags you better hold on to your wigs and keys. Cyclobenzaprine ftw on its own and as a potentiator. ;D

One more thing:
Cyclobenzaprine Description
Advertisement

Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride is a white, crystalline tricyclic amine salt with the empirical formula C20H21N•HCl and a molecular weight of 311.9. It has a melting point of 217°C, and a pKa of 8.47 at 25°C. It is freely soluble in water and alcohol, sparingly soluble in isopropanol, and insoluble in hydrocarbon solvents. If aqueous solutions are made alkaline, the free base separates. Cyclobenzaprine HCl is designated chemically as 3-(5H-dibenzo[a,d] cyclohepten-5-ylidene)-N, N-dimethyl-1-propanamine hydrochloride

With this being said, anyone have any experience on IV use? And i forget to mention in my last post that it is a very potent anticholinergic which may be why it increases or potentiates heroin to such a great extent.
sp0r

Status
Not open for further replies.