• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cyclobenzaprine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great if you're really, really into feeling like a complete vegetable. I asked my doc to not script it to me again. I still have a couple left from a couple years back. I use it when opiate withdrawal keeps me from sleeping.

It goes great with codeine in the 10-20 mg range.

Otherwise, I use it for sleep (and get this) for what it is prescribed for. I get some of the worse muscle spasms when I sleep. Cyclobenzaprine curbs them pretty well.

I also take 5-10 mg with most other opiates. Seems to enhance overall analgesia and perpetrates a nod pretty well.

I quit taking opiate pain pills a month ago (the only successful attempt to quit that worked because I lost my job and have no$$), I came across a few of these, and it knocked me out last night, after a nice evening of weirdness; definitely better than nothing. Goes good with some weed. I was a bit worried because I take Celexa (citalopram), an SSRI, but had no problems, and after a bit of research it looks like the main thing to avoid when taking these is MAOI inhibitors.

not recreational at all for me.puts me right to sleep.burns like a muthafucker if snorted

i have only taken this drug once, but i took one watson 5658(which is 10mg of cyclobenzaprine.) i snorted it and god damn thats the most relaxed i think i have ever been. The burn wasn't that bad and it is such a small pill that i could do it easy in one line, my nose burnt for maybe thirty minutes, it was nothing compared to the burn from a hydro. That experience was about a year ago and i have been wanting to try it again since then. Luckily i just got my hands on another one and iam planning to snort this one two.

My advice would be just snort one or maybe parachute it, but as long as you only snort one pill the burn shouldn't be that bad. I thought that just one was great.

i have only taken this drug once, but i took one watson 5658(which is 10mg of cyclobenzaprine.) i snorted it and god damn thats the most relaxed i think i have ever been. The burn wasn't that bad and it is such a small pill that i could do it easy in one line, my nose burnt for maybe thirty minutes, it was nothing compared to the burn from a hydro. That experience was about a year ago and i have been wanting to try it again since then. Luckily i just got my hands on another one and iam planning to snort this one two.

My advice would be just snort one or maybe parachute it, but as long as you only snort one pill the burn shouldn't be that bad. I thought that just one was great.

your stupid, you just hav a snorting fetish, these are so easy to get prescribed my doctor givs me tons. u just take 2-4. dont snort it, its not wort th burn. shit save ur nose for tha good shit.

your stupid, you just hav a snorting fetish, these are so easy to get prescribed my doctor givs me tons. u just take 2-4. dont snort it, its not wort th burn. shit save ur nose for tha good shit.

No doubt.

OP - If you're looking for a way for the cyclo to absorb faster, just crush it, dump it in a beer and slam the beer. Or water. But I recommend the beer plus a few.

cyclo seems very responsive to the placebo effect: if you expect it to knock you out, it will. if you expect it to do nothing, it will.

for me, cyclo def helped prevent the localised spasming in my injured leg, and could make me sleepy. its not an unenjoyable one at least.

cyclo does give me a hangover though. every time. i wake up and just bumble around for too long staring into the fridge or some such.

seeing as how i have realy localised spasms, i'm scribed it and take it without fail.

doesn't knock me out like diphenhydrame potentiated opiates combined with grapefruit joice and k-pins, but, when i'm stone sober, flexeril can make a real difference. you don't want it? send me yours!

cyclones are o.k. for boosting opiates, better than diphenhydramine and about as good as hydroxyzine.

cyclones on their own = shit

50 mg made me feel like i was sinking into the floor.
still wasn't that recreational. i wouldn't pay money for 'em.

i actually recommend snorting cyclobenzaprine though. it REALLY put the pain of snorting other things into perspective. It doesn't just burn your nose, it also burns that passage leading from your throat to your nose, where i guarantee you'll try to reach it with water but you can't. YOU CAN'T, I SAY!!!

Blastin' into the past for this one, QFT. I've been told that Ambien has the worst burn, but that was easily blown out of the water by cyclobenzaprine.

I railed two cyclos the other night and the burn would not subside. It was uncomfortable... But I stopped caring so much as it took effect and I was all limp like a noodle. Passed the fuck out. Best sleep ever.
Tonight I've railed 2 ambien and may do more. Feeling very tripped out and groovy.. it brings memories of my acid days mmmm *drool*

and while we're on the topic. Buspar. I have a shitton of it. i snorted a couple, but they're just so intense that i'm hesitant to find a proper environment to take it in. all i say from my own experience is, it makes you feel disoriented, almost drunk. Definite high, but not like xanax. I think that if you take many of them, there's a potential to trip just maybe. first time i tried it, snorted 2 pills, felt the effects immediately, and then i felt sedation followed by loss of control to an extent.. meaning by the time i got the couch i just slumped down on the floor< so dizzy and faded. Then i passed out. i wouldn't recommend it to anyone really unless they're experienced and know what they get themselves into. i have so much of it but i'd never sell it, not worth it. if anything i'd rather hand them out to people who i knew were going to try it. and you like it, fuckin take it mofuckkkka go have fun. except i suggest ONLY snorting, not poppin or IV ir any of those crazy things. buspar isn't that fanatastic as a drug, but when snorted it does get you noticably high
this is how i get my kicks without the old goods around anymore. man i miss those stashes of acids,,, but i ates em all
and i'm off shrooms since in my last tripi died and became reborn. Some crazy shiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayt

IV Cyclobenzaprine Experience Report

I'm relatively new to intravenous drug use, I've used a WHOPPING 30 syringes thus far! 8) However:

I just IV'd ~2 to ~4mg of Cyclobenzaprine HCl ("TL 177" round peach) in a little less than 1mL (~87 units.)

Some posts claim it would burn horribly and while I concede that 2-4mg may not (or may) be a big enough dose to induce a burning sensation, I did not notice any such sensation.

I am not "Jello-ey" but I certainly feel more relaxed than before injection.

Prep
* Slightly less than half (2-4mg) of a 10mg cyclobenzaprine hcl pill was pulverised in a small container.
* Warm water was drawn up into the syringe and sprayed into the pill container with varying degrees of intesity so as to prevent any "clogging" or "clumping" of the pill
* The water was let sit for a small amount of time; it was stirred using the syringe (with needle cap ON) and let sit again to sediment the insoluble material; the solution was stirred once more and finally sedimented once more (by now I think the water was room temp.)
* The solution was drawn into the syringe using a Q-Tip as a filter (in b4 flamewar) and injected.

Please do not bump old threads. Also please take some time to read the BDD Guidelines. It throws a wrench in our program so to speak.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.