• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TOUR - Infected Mushroom - Feb 23-Mar 2 REVIEWS!!

yossarian_is_sane!

Bluelighter
Infected Mushroom are back hooray!!! These guys seriously broke my head for days last time. Awesome semi-live psy-trance!

Dates:

Sat Feb 23 – Brisbane, Arena
Sun Feb 24 – Sydney, Home Nightclub
Tue Feb 26 – Adelaide, Channel Complex
Thu Feb 28 – Hobart, Syrup Nightclub
Fri Feb 29 – Melbourne, Palace Theatre
Sat Mar 1 – Cairns, Kangaventure
Sun Mar 2 – Perth, Club Capital

http://www.hardwarecorp.com.au/ -> coming tours

Last edited:
again?

damn, these guys are here every other month

Tickets were $59+ BF for Melbourne

Really looking forward to seeing them again :)

Hot damn, definitely in for this. Last time I saw them was years ago at Earthcore in the Park, and I freaking' loved it. :)

^ They are so great to see live!! We should meet if your going? I know what you look like though so i'l keep an eye out for you either way :)

^Absolutely, it would be great to finally meet you. :)

You'd be surprised how many randoms I have coming up to be at events calling me C0TB and letting me know they're a lurker on social. It's freaky, but sometimes kinda' cool.
I guess I post enough photos to be recognisable to just about anyone. :p

Doh! I missed them last time and will have to miss them again! :(

My partner and i are putting on a huge going away party for some friends of ours that very night.

Ah well. To be honest infected have gone a little too hard trancey for my tastes anyways. Unless they have gone back to their more psychedelia styles, i wont personally be missing much.

Its at the palace theatre???

I dont know about going there to see them. You have to stay in your seats the whole time. Security are real nazi about that...the one with the seats is the palace theater yes?

*confused*

I saw Rogue Traders there and awesome gig but you cant get out of your seat :\

^Infected are on after Future music. Personally, I will be sprinting from Wellington Square to Capitol when Future finishes at 10pm.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
^The Palace burnt down.
This is what-was-formerly-known-as-Metro.

Oh so theyve renamed it?

Hmm...

If i wasnt trying to sort out financial problems and trying to get to sydney...maybe...but not this time...

Right I have just been reliably informed that the Perth one has been moved to Metro City (yay! less squishness!!!) and that lineup will include as yet unnamed dnb international. God this day is going to murder me. Why on earth does uni start the next day???

Giddy the fuck up! :D I've been watching their tour dates like a hawk for the last 3 years. I've been totally hooked since the 1st time I saw them :D I'm definately going along again this year, its fucking awesome that they do shows in NQ =D And our tix are only $45 + BF. Stick that in your vag, you Southerners :D ;)

Given there are 4 of them on the poster I'm going to assume they are doing the live act. Excellent! Anyway more details for Perth:

Hardware, Cybergroove & Loaded Dice in conjunction w/ Closer, Mesmeric, F.O.R.C.E & EMAS presents

Virus

Infected Mushroom ISREAL
(No.1 LIVE ACT – DJ Mag Top 100)
Outrage UK
Trei NZ

Sunday March 2nd
Labour Day long weekend

Metro City, 146 Roe St, Northbridge

Doors 10pm til late

Time for my usual reply to such threads! CHEEESSEE ALERT! Get some real fuggin psy up ya!

*Waits for the mod sticks to come out*

It's not so much the cheese but the coke. I mean IM the supervisor was cheesy but at least it brought it. Their last show and vicious delicious proved that they're doing far too much coke and I spent the greater part of their show at the Sydney metro doubled over in rapturous mirth. I don't think that was intended on their part.

It's just not BP Empire anymore now is it? ;)

Enjoy!