• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TOUR - Infected Mushroom - Feb 23-Mar 2 REVIEWS!!

^hehehe pretty much mate. If I were loaded I would go and get merry and laugh at their posturing. Oh well! Have fun kids. Come dance in the bush to some good tunes sometime...you're more than welcome! I'll even shout ya nangs!

psycosynthesis said:
^hehehe pretty much mate. If I were loaded I would go and get merry and laugh at their posturing. Oh well! Have fun kids. Come dance in the bush to some good tunes sometime...you're more than welcome! I'll even shout ya nangs!

funny... I seem to remember pretty much all of the usual doof crew being at last year's event.... and enjoying it!8o 8o 8o

Oh noez... hahaha anyway ;)

Perth: http://www.hardwarecorp.com.au/Eventar/2008/infected/virus_wa.html

virus_eflyer_01.jpg

Infected Mushroom are dead just like Metallica died when they released the 'Metallica' aka The Black Album.

i went to see infected mushrooms 23rd feb. it was fucking insane. im sure the 2 hits of happyness i did contributed to the crazyness. it blew my mind right out of the water. everyone there was fucked on drugs. one guy was so hi iv never seen anything like, he didnt know what was what. had his wallet in his mouth shaking to the extreme. he tried to shake my hand and i thought he had dirt on his hand and my hand looked dead and my arm was rotting away, so was his. i kept my shit together tho. infected mushroom were pretty good. some of the other stuff was actually awsum too.

edit by leecie: we try not to mention usage in relation to a specific event...glad you had fun though!

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I could write a review then! Altho I did end up pretty wasted myself ;)

Overall I thought Infected were fucking awesome! Even tho they played a lot of new stuff which I'm not the biggest fan of, they beef it up so much live and their new guitarist is way better than the old one IMHO. Duvdev was in wicked form being a "psytrance conductor" as I like to call it.

I wasn't expecting to enjoy their show this time around because I'm really not enjoying their new music much but I was pleasantly surprised and can't wait to see them again next year.

This was the Kuranda show btw, out in the bush where no one can find us :D And it rained almost the entire time but I think most people enjoyed it, I know I did :D