• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can You Get High From Over The Counter Meds?

skybarstacey

Bluelighter
I've run out of oxycodone and was just wondering if it would be possible to get any effects from over the counter remedies such as NYTOL (sleep aid) anyone know?
thanks

in before close. :)

If you are in the US, your best bet is cough syrup that contains ONLY DXM, but this won't be anything like an opioid.

ebola

In Australia, we have OTC codeine...sweet stuff, heroin addicts have been known to use it when they're in WDs.

To some point I guess because I'm at a level codeine doesn't move me at all.

definately try some DXM... Best OTC psychoactive, everything else is bunk(diphenhydramine, dramamine). Some other good stuff to try is Kava. Or if you can find poppy pods/seeds at some store and make some tea, it's like OTC methadone.

can't u get codeine/apap in th US?... then u could do CWE...

^nope. i think in some states the pharmacist can sell you codiene containing cough syrup, but im not sure....

there isnt much in the way of otc stuff that hasnt been mentioned here already..

there is a cough medicine called coricidin. it comes in tablets, each tablet contains 30mg of concetrated dxm. it comes 16 in a pack. i'd recomend taking 8 at first just to get the feel of it first. the first time i had it, i took all 16 at once and ended up in the er

fck_nazi_sympathy said:
there is a cough medicine called coricidin. it comes in tablets, each tablet contains 30mg of concetrated dxm. it comes 16 in a pack. i'd recomend taking 8 at first just to get the feel of it first. the first time i had it, i took all 16 at once and ended up in the er

Don't do this.

not for buying over the counter meds.

well, maybe in The Land of the Free...

fck_nazi_sympathy said:
o how you will be flamed for this.

what a retarded idea, those pills, calld "tripple C's" (coricidin cough & cold) almost killed one of my best friends back in highschool.

they contained (pseudoephedrine at thie time, probably phenylephrine now) and more importantly, a high dose of guafenesin.

those last 2 ingredients will make you sick as FUCK. it is NO FUCKING FUN to be SICK and TRIPPING at the SAME TIME!!!:! :! :!

...NEEDLESS TO SAY, INGESTING LARGE AMOUNTS OF EITHER PSEUDOEPHEDRINE OR GUAFENISIN IS DANGEROUS. YOU GET SICK BECAUSE ITS FUCKING POISON.

DO NOT TAKE CCCs TO GET HIGH!

order tramadol online... it's not that expensive and you can get an overnight delivery... just a thought

fck_nazi_sympathy said:
You are a fucking idiot.

Go to google and type in "Coricidin Related Deaths" and I'm sure you will get a barrage of news stories of pre-teens eating Coricidin Cough and Cold pills and ending up dead / in the ER

18 Year Old Girl Dies From "Coricidin Cough and Cold" Abuse:
http://media.www.kaleo.org/media/storage/paper872/news/2003/01/28/News/OverTheCounter.Drug.Abuse.Kills-2803330.shtml

Last edited:
DXM is one of those drugs i could never see how ppl liked to get all fucked up on. i watched my ex gf's best friend practically convulse form thorwing up so hard form taking too much coricidin. totally gross.

-> Basic Drug Discussion

Mods do what you wish with this one as always. This question has been asked many times.

The short answer is that no over the counter medication is going to give you an opiate high similar to oxy. However, there are plants like kratom, and uncontrolled prescription drugs such as tramadol that can be obtained without too much trouble. Although, these drugs aren't the kind of thing you can buy at your local drug store. We don't discuss sources here, so you'll have to look up that information on your own.

s1ck said:
o how you will be flamed for this.

what a retarded idea, those pills, calld "tripple C's" (coricidin cough & cold) almost killed one of my best friends back in highschool.

they contained (pseudoephedrine at thie time, probably phenylephrine now) and more importantly, a high dose of guafenesin.

those last 2 ingredients will make you sick as FUCK. it is NO FUCKING FUN to be SICK and TRIPPING at the SAME TIME!!!:! :! :!

...NEEDLESS TO SAY, INGESTING LARGE AMOUNTS OF EITHER PSEUDOEPHEDRINE OR GUAFENISIN IS DANGEROUS. YOU GET SICK BECAUSE ITS FUCKING POISON.

DO NOT TAKE CCCs TO GET HIGH!
I'm afraid there is an error in your post.
The reason that CCC's (Coricidin Cough and Cold) are so dangerous is due to the fact that they contain Chlorpheniramine Maleate (an Anti-Histamine).
Combining DXM (Dextromethorphan) with Chlorpheniramine Maleate can easily be LETHAL even in the "8 pills will fuck you up" dose.
THIS IS JUST PLAIN FUCKING STUPID, EVEN IF YOU LIVE FROM CCC ABUSE YOU STILL ARE GIVING YOURSELF PERMENANT BRAIN DAMAGE.

DO NOT ABUSE CORICIDIN

I get all kinds of fucked up off like 12-30 benedryls.. I'd start at 8-12 to get an idea of what its like. Basicly it totally fucks your coordination and you stumble and wobble around, if you can even stand up that is, and you feel numb all over, If you take a high enougth dose you'll slip in and out of consciousness in a dream like stsate, having closed eye halucinations, then you open your eyes and your like where'd "xxxxx" go? cause it seems so real.

I go through phases of doing it for a week or two every couple months, cause it loses most of the effects after several times doing it.

If your gonna try it, when you try to stand up after its kicked in, be carefull, cause your cooridination will truly be fucked and you could easily fall and bust your head on something.. no joke.