• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can You Get High From Over The Counter Meds?

You could smoke bannana peels man itll get you high as hell sorda like a heroin mescaline mix. if your really feelin crazy throw in some strawberrys :D

drew345 said:
You could smoke bannana peels man itll get you high as hell sorda like a heroin mescaline mix. if your really feelin crazy throw in some strawberrys :D

haha... i tried that shit when i was like 12... good times... The power of placebo...:D

drew345 said:

You shouldn't joke around. One of my best friends died from smoking banana peels. It'd be much safer to find some of those Ecstasy pills with the heroin in them.

You can get high from several OTC drugs, but most of them aren't that pleasant, and none of them will replicate the opiate high from Oxycontin, unless you're in a country where you can get Codeine over the counter, and even then that'd feel like a small taste of what you're used to.

Yeah smoking banana peels is pretty hardcore, but in my ghetto all my brothers is down with shooting up poppy seeds...a good amount is usually this:

23370280.jpg

Note: You are gonna need a lotta needles...

unless you're in a country where you can get Codeine over the counter

Or a country where you can get benzos OTC...no wait, I got an idea!

Move to Cambodia! Everything is OTC there!

In my state (North Carolina) the pharmacist can sell cough syrup that has 10 mg. codeine per teaspoon (at least they could in 2002 -- I bought some).

The last time I tried, I went to 6 or 8 drug stores and all the pharmacists refused to sell it to me. My wife had a horrible cough / cold. I think the trick is finding a pharmacist that will sell to you. When I tried last, the pharmacists all told me, "selling codeine draws a bad element to my store". (I am 53 years old and look like a well dressed, prosperous, mean old man who hates fun -- If I can not buy it, I don't think many people could).

Several months ago, at the hospital pharmacy I use, a hospital employee came in and asked for a refill on their cough medicine prescription. The pharmacist told them they had no more refills, she would call her doctor, but in the mean time, she could sell her a bottle of codeine cough syrup for $8 bucks.

If you know a pharmacist well, you can probably buy codeine cough syrup. If not, good luck!

2.50 euros for 300mg pure codeine pills otc...
3euros for 350mg pure dxm pills otc...
most pharmacies will only sell you a box at a time, but in the capital theres a pharmacy every 50 metres literaly...
then theres some other otc stuff that could get you kinda "high" but usually not worth it...

2.50 euros for 300mg pure codeine pills otc...
3euros for 350mg pure dxm pills otc...
most pharmacies will only sell you a box at a time, but in the capital theres a pharmacy every 50 metres literaly...
then theres some other otc stuff that could get you kinda "high" but usually not worth it...

Which country is that?

s1ck said:
o how you will be flamed for this.

what a retarded idea, those pills, calld "tripple C's" (coricidin cough & cold) almost killed one of my best friends back in highschool.

they contained (pseudoephedrine at thie time, probably phenylephrine now) and more importantly, a high dose of guafenesin.

those last 2 ingredients will make you sick as FUCK. it is NO FUCKING FUN to be SICK and TRIPPING at the SAME TIME!!!:! :! :!

...NEEDLESS TO SAY, INGESTING LARGE AMOUNTS OF EITHER PSEUDOEPHEDRINE OR GUAFENISIN IS DANGEROUS. YOU GET SICK BECAUSE ITS FUCKING POISON.

DO NOT TAKE CCCs TO GET HIGH!

Triple C is pretty bad for DXM. You get a lot of other crap, and it has been linked to seizures. Try something with DXM with the only active ingredient if you are wanting DXM. But I will give you sick and trippin at the same time is bad, I did that. Fucking sucked.

^ Well, I guess the French have it OK...but like I said, Cambodia - the land where everything under the sun is OTC. Even injectable opioids are available, depending on how well stocked the pharmacy is.

Put me down for a citizenship there! =D