The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South West v2

OzzBozz said:
yeah i read your report
but i almost ignroed it also as it was your first time rolling, no offense brotha.

did any of your experienced friends think they were clean and well-dosed?
lol yup they where. Had two other friends roll without me off 1 and they both said it was good. Plus they are frequent rollers. Only one person didnt just say good, but all she said was that it wasnt the best although they were nice. I can tell you for sure though I was rolling haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

edit: The first time (lady left) I felt hella energetic and was dancing a lot more. The second time (lady right) like I said was slow kick in and I was passing out all night really, but I couldnt get to sleep. Was feeling happy all night. Just thought I should add this in.

there is some off white/yellowish "double stack" batmans going around. On the back has a score and right in the center of the backside/score is a tiny circle indent. I thought it was a bad press , but every other one had the same circle indent. Any info on these?????

Edit: found this-->http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9907

The last comment is the pill i was talking about (hopefully same batch) anymore feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
rollinyaknow said:
there is some off white/yellowish "double stack" batmans going around. On the back has a score and right in the center of the backside/score is a tiny circle indent. I thought it was a bad press , but every other one had the same circle indent. Any info on these?????

Edit: found this-->http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=9907

The last comment is the pill i was talking about (hopefully same batch) anymore feedback would be appreciated. Thanks

While I have not had any of the Batmans, the score with the circle is called a pokeball around here

OzzBozz said:
so anyone come up with final conclusions on the blue ladies facing to the left? : mudflap girls ?

also, anyone hear anything about the blue chinese symbols/mahjongs/bluedragons? There blue pills with some "almost dagger-like" press on them? Pillreports is saying good things, but a couple of reports say that these might have amp in them :-/

Also, anyone try the blue buddhas?
If these are the ones, definitely get some, but drop more than one, no amp in them, CLEAN comedown, right to sleep. I suggest drop 1, then once you feel it drop another one.
123v1px.jpg

While Im here...anyone in cali come across Blue Infinity's? (car logo) friend is going to come across some (we're in Seattle) but no one up here has heard anything about em yet.

blue infinity is good. My friend got some while he was in Seattle so it should be same batch.

ta2boy said:
While I have not had any of the Batmans, the score with the circle is called a pokeball around here

crazy. I've been rolling since '02 and i've never came across a pokeball before. Thanks for the correct term. :)

fukuy98 said:
blue infinity is good. My friend got some while he was in Seattle so it should be same batch.

Good to hear. Just got back in to town today and my friend dropped them off. He swears they are the shit, but he rolls maybe twice a year so I take what he says with a grain of salt. Next weekend I should know for sure =)

rollinyaknow said:
crazy. I've been rolling since '02 and i've never came across a pokeball before. Thanks for the correct term. :)

No problem. I came across them for the first time late last year. When I saw them it reminded me of how my nephew used to be all into pokemon hehe

Took one red buhhad last weekend. I felt high for about 30 minutes, not really that euphoric roll feeling just HIGH8o . No clenching at all, super super clean rolls, I guess I just needed to double drop to have a good roll. I heard people report the same on these, one pill slight high that goes away fast.. 2 or more and a super good,clean roll. Needless to say this "roll" was a dissapointment especially after a 5 month break, GRRRR!!!

kush said:
red buddahs in orange county, whats the word?

Well in the Inland Empire the red buddhas I've had felt very clean, comedown was real minimal and didn't feel speedy. Very euphoric for a bit like one of the poster's explained above, but the roll didn't last too long. Clean pill but the MDxx content wasn't amazing. I'd definitely still recommend them though.

Speaking of which, I'll be getting some BLUE BUDDHAS tonight to roll on tomorrow night, other than the one report I've found has anyone had any experience with these? I'll post my own report but I just wanna hear anything before I get them.

Does anyone have any info on yellow maseratis?

the pill reports all look good.

anyone have extra input?

anyone hear anything about some orange louis vuittons?

NSFW:
20448795174901iq9.th.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any info on some new blue mitsubishi's in the So. Cal area. They are aqua blue w/ brown specks. Thanks.

I have heard PLENTY of good shit on the RED DG that hit socal.

And ive heard good things about the white Mitsubishi as well. and if its from the same press/chemist they should be popper.

ile give you info on the yellow masseratis this weekend!

LA/Hollywood:

Orange Buddah.

Tasty though not overly spectacular.

(on a side note there happens to be one hell of a good vein of blow floating around- in case anyone cares about that...)

In Nor Cal there are a lot of orange Loius Vuittons going around, can't find anything else. These have the LV logo. There seem to be more bad then good reports on pillreports about em. Anyone experienced with em?