• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Shooting Cocaine (IV)

MethaContin

Ex-Bluelighter
Hey BL, It's about 4am where I live, I stayed up tonight trying to polish off the rest of my coke stash.................. I usually do coke once in a while now (was an everyday user of coke/ crack) Well last monday my buddy offered me 7 grams for some of my Medication (Roxicodone) and i took the deal, the coke was REAL GOOD too (I live close to Miami), Anyway I had been sniffing it alot and got pretty sick of having the coke after I finished about 4.5 grams, So I wanted to do the rest of my stash and not have it in my possession (I get REALLY paranoid on cocaine even if its high quality) I'd say that the coke I got was about a 7 on a 1-10 scale of 10 being the BEST Ive had, It WAS Re-Rocked coke (When my dealer got it the quality was probably a 10 but he puts a tiny amount of quality cut in his product, I dont know what the cut is BUT, a friend who sells the shit (and buys from the guy I got it from) told me when him and our dealer went to Miami that he went to a Flea Market type of place and bought a Pound bag of the cut he uses for about $150)

Anyway, I know that Cocaine is Water soluable, Therefore it dosent have to be put on a spoon or whatever and heated up to shoot it properly......................... I had a 1/2 inch insulin needle (From my old Morphine and Roxicodone days Iam on MMT now), I think it said 28 or 29 guage on the package but i dont remember. The needle was VERY SMALL being that it was a 1/2 cc Syringe, Minimal amounts of water can only be held in it.

So being bored tonight and not wanting to snort any I remember that when I was in a Detox hospital that this Older Guy (in his 50's) was telling me how he would take a shot of coke and he would SUBCUTANEOUSLY (sp?) inject it in his lower back because he had his L1-L5 discs in his back Herniated and it would Numb out his pain, but he wouldnt get a 'rush'. My back was hurting (As usual it ALWAYS DOES) so I tried the method and it turned out to work pretty good, except for the high it lacked............................ I wasent looking to get high though I was using it for the Anastethic value............ So I did a couple in my back and it pretty much took care of the pain...............:\

I started wanting to get a high from it so i IV'ed some and it was pretty nice, Different than I expected (i was told it had effects like crack) I dont like to IV ANYTHING unless its a medical professional doing it for me and I didnt like that I didnt fully know what was in the coke (cut wise) so i only did IV 3 times, But that shit was DAMN GOOD, And I was doing Big Shots because I wanted to get rid of the coke ( I had it since monday and the week before that i did 5.5 grams, After I went thru my everyday use stage I never had a LOVE for cocaine like I used too, and TOO ME thats a good thing, with time I didnt like the effects as much I guess) Iam more of a weed/opiate/alcohol/benzos type of guy, I like RELAXING highs.

My question is have any of the BL'ers that shoot coke or have shot coke in the past had the needle slip out of your vein and didnt know? Also what part of the body did it happen to? I was using the veins in my hand to shoot and I Did one shot in my upper arm in a TINY ASS VEIN.............. Anyway all of my shots went as planned, but the last one i was shaky and I registered in the vein and started shooting, BUT IT MUST HAVE FELL OUT FROM MY SHAKING because a tiny bubble formed on my hand and my hand WENT COMPLETELY NUMB (the numbness is gone now) I was just wondering about the bubble because its still there and I NEVER had that happen with coke, Will I be Okay or did I do something that is very harmful???????( i know I wont die or anything)

Sorry for the LONG POST, you know how coke makes you chatty, i guess it does that to me on the CPU too.................... Thanks for people with serious answers to my question. Goodnight...............

Yeah, sounds like you missed the shot. You should be ok.

A word of advice. Stop shooting coke.

You've tried it.

Quit while you're ahead.

junctionalfunkie said:
Yeah, sounds like you missed the shot. You should be ok.

A word of advice. Stop shooting coke.

You've tried it.

Quit while you're ahead.

Yeah, it was okay but now Iam done, I finished the bag and probably wont use blow for at least a month now.........................and it WILL BE NASALLY, I HATE shooting

MethaContin said:
I am more of a weed/opiate/alcohol/benzos type of guy, I like RELAXING highs.

Good cocaine is a relaxing high, just like opiates are. Cokes a relaxing stimulant that does not cause any anxiety, edgyness or paranoia, but rather extreme euphoria, chattyness, clarity, openess, feeling of impowerment, and increased libido. So, what's the problem again? :\

Le Junk :)

Some guy from your rehab notwithstanding, do NOT inject coke any way other than IV or you are asking for an abscess or worse.

You'll probably be okay, though. Any significant redness, significant (increased) swelling, (increased) pain, it's E.R. time for you. Otherwise take it as a life lesson.

SomeKindaLove said:
Some guy from your rehab notwithstanding, do NOT inject coke any way other than IV or you are asking for an abscess or worse.

You'll probably be okay, though. Any significant redness, significant (increased) swelling, (increased) pain, it's E.R. time for you. Otherwise take it as a life lesson.

^^^^Oh yeah, I also meant to add, exactly what he said. By the way, can you please make this your last IV session? I think it would be best to stop now as it only goes downhill from here.......

best of luck to ya' brother.

le junk

Le Junk said:
Good cocaine is a relaxing high, just like opiates are. Cokes a relaxing stimulant that does not cause any anxiety, edgyness or paranoia, but rather extreme euphoria, chattyness, clarity, openess, feeling of impowerment, and increased libido. So, what's the problem again? :\

Even if I do some good cocaine I still feel like a have a good rush and if Iam sleepy it WAKES my ass right up................... I know you know your shit about pure cocaine....................... But to compare The Relaxation of Good Cocaine with a Good Opiate Relaxation IS JUST CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Even Good Cocaine makes me feel that UP feeling. it id SUPPOSED too Cocaine is a STIMULANT. I get coke where the high is great but I can do a fat line and go to sleep on it if I'd like too, hell I could even eat a big dinner and than fall asleep when I get the good batches after snorting it all day long........................... Its a great feeling.

BUT IAM NOT TALKING ABOUT SNORTED COCAINE IAM TALKING ABOUT IV'd COKE, its NOTHING like snorting it, it IS alot like crack (I used to be a crack abuser), and Crack makes you paranoid AS HELL (At least it does to me)

Last edited:
SomeKindaLove said:

I should be fine, All Redness gone, most of the pain gone (it last up to 4 days for me), and ALL of the swelling gone..................... IV was WAY more pleasureable anyway, Its not something Iam going to do alot though. I threw my last rig away and I meant to get rid of the coke fast that night so I did and havent got anymore.

Thank You..............

Le Junk said:
^^^^Oh yeah, I also meant to add, exactly what he said. By the way, can you please make this your last IV session? I think it would be best to stop now as it only goes downhill from here.......

best of luck to ya' brother.

le junk

I cant say I will NEVER IV it again in my life (Iam only 19) but Its not something I would do more than 2 times per YEAR if i did do it. I usually only use cocaine 4 times a year but I go on a binge those 4 times, (about a 4- 7 day binge). Thanks Le Junk!

Le Junk said:

Also, A Great Opiate high, Causes EXTREME Euphoria, No Chattyness ()Unless you have been using for years and years usually), no clarity (But everything is great and "Okay" :) .............. No openness, Maybe some feelings of Impowerment, and NOT DECREASED LIBIDO............... I know some friends that cant even get it up from there high opiate use, I could always get it up even when I was at my 480mgs of Oxycodone a day dose, it would just allow me to have sex for like 3 hours and than have my orgasm, I think because Opiates dull your nerves and kill all pain, But Sex feels SOOOOOOOO GREAT on them, Heavenly................... :)

^ I know what you mean. Imo, sex on cocaine is too... intense. It's like I can feel every part of my body too much so that even the slightest touch, etc., makes me just shake and moan. It's too good somehow, if that makes sense...

I love sex on opiates, though. Can't orgasm worth a dime, but it just feels so good and comfortable and pleasant to be doing it... It's the best way to kill a few hours if you've got a loving partner who's as high as you are (and able to get it up)... Makes the whole experience so... cozy. :)

And the best is mixing them then doing it. Like, taking some OC's right after your last line and then getting down and feeling the change from the coke high to the opiate high and just rolling around in bed for hours... Ah, drugs and sex...

To answer your original question, it is very easy for an insulin needle to slip out of the vein, especially the short ones (usually 31g), and no, you would not necessarily feel any pain or stinging when the happens because the surrounding tissue is numb immediately.

If the solution is too strong, an SC shot will necrofy (kill) the surrounding tissue and you will have a skin lesion that looks nasty, takes a long time to heal, and leaves a scar.

To avoid this problem: a) use 28-30g long needle syringes, b) use the larger veins in the crook on the inside of your elbow, or top of your forearm, and c) mix the solution dilute enough (which it sounds like you did) so that it doesn't kill the tissue when you miss. Or you could follow the aforementioned advice and stop injecting cocaine altogether.

Be safe,

FC

Lola'sCola said:
^ I know what you mean. Imo, sex on cocaine is too... intense. It's like I can feel every part of my body too much so that even the slightest touch, etc., makes me just shake and moan. It's too good somehow, if that makes sense...

I love sex on opiates, though. Can't orgasm worth a dime, but it just feels so good and comfortable and pleasant to be doing it... It's the best way to kill a few hours if you've got a loving partner who's as high as you are (and able to get it up)... Makes the whole experience so... cozy. :)

And the best is mixing them then doing it. Like, taking some OC's right after your last line and then getting down and feeling the change from the coke high to the opiate high and just rolling around in bed for hours... Ah, drugs and sex...

:) :) :)

I enjoy reading many informative posts.
I have a question for anyone about coke. How can one get pure coke from power cocaine for IV use. I want only the pure coke no cut etc. is there a way? However I've read how you can achieve this from crack, and bring it back to water soluble substance using vinegar or citric acid powder. But is there a technique to separate only the pure coke from the cut? Thank you for your time.

Ive had my time shooting coke, and I dont miss it at all. I am lucky to still be breathing from those periods. It sounds like if you should shoot anything, stick to the roxi's.

I remember shooting coke and missing the shot. it's pretty easy to do because if you slip out of the vein after you register, the shot almost immediately numbs the area, so you don't know you missed until the shot is already in your body.

BUT after missing the shot I still got HIGH AS FUCK. I remember after missing it, I started to drive my car and then WOOSH (5 minutes later) I had to pull over because I was throwing up all over myself.

IM coke definately gave me a huge rush it just took like a couple minutes instead of a couple seconds.

Late Breaking said:
I enjoy reading many informative posts.
I have a question for anyone about coke. How can one get pure coke from power cocaine for IV use. I want only the pure coke no cut etc. is there a way? However I've read how you can achieve this from crack, and bring it back to water soluble substance using vinegar or citric acid powder. But is there a technique to separate only the pure coke from the cut? Thank you for your time.

You could try the anhydrous acetone wash if you do a search in this forum for it. However, a cold water extraction is all that's needed, the basic needle microfilter will take care of the rest. Because cocaine will fully dissolve in cool water & cut won't (If anyone knows of a cut that readily does, they could list them, but anything water soluble that is safe for snorting isn't going to be anymore damaging to intravenously as far as I know.)