Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

jam uh weezy said:
Fuck yes. You're the first person ever.

My memory is fuzzy as well, i was reeeal young, this was before even the Ninja Turtle days for me. All I remember is that he was tiny, and he lived in some kids backpack. He was always getting the kid into trouble cause he wouldn't stay in there.

What a little faggot. I would have crushed him with my foot.

lacey k said:
Yo, for real!! Goof troop. That was the shit. What was that called. Disney afternoon.

You are way older than me. WTF , why did we watch the same shows.

TMNT!!

Now how the hell did we start on these tv shows when its suppose to be about BL. I think theriseisthefalls true identity will be in this thread in about a year as a remembr when.
fuck yes! goof troop was THE SHIT! :D
all that stuff.
i miss the disney channel.

guineaPig said:
fuck yes! goof troop was THE SHIT! :D
all that stuff.
i miss the disney channel.

I miss being a kid so much. I think back to those simple times and I fucking weep.

I can remember when you could rename the title of a thread and we and Mash formed a plan involving asking people to 'post pets of your pets' then changing the title to 'post pics of the animals you've had sex with'

much lulz

Yes, that was epic.

heres the picture for anyone who missed it.

Hell yeah, read my banned bulletin.

I pissed off whoever had to clean up the mess up so bad that they banned me. LOLEPIC!!

EasyCapture1.jpg

Really? I seem to remember you g'd out on the floor of a certain bluelighter's room, with people screaming in your face "Who the fuck are you and who invited you!?!?!"

Shortly thereafter, you may or may not have been posed in compromising positions that may or may not have been photographed.

It's okay. The same thing happened to me.

In fact, there might be pictures of you and I floating around... G'd out in a passionate embrace.... or not.

wherein cg admits animal mother is a 'better faggot' (than cg himself, presumably).

:)

alasdair

Damn this was a great thread. Great bump. :D