Remember when... ver. jaded and faded

I remember when name dropping was all the rage.

:)

Last edited:
i remeber when SA was just a senior mod
yesterday
congrats man!!!!

I remember when we had "old skool" and "cool kids lunch table" threads that weren't thinly disguised as something else. :|

Infinite Jest said:
The problem with journal, for me, is that it lacks the 'friends updates' column that used to be on the left. I never use mine now, basically because I can't easily see what my friends are doing (and plus most of my friends who had journals left or stopped posting).

That, and half of you don't have your username in your journal title, so I have to guess whose journal it might be.

I miss the journal friends column too. I think I still have about half the board (exaggeration) on my buddies list simply so I could keep up with their journals. :D

There was somewhat of the same thing set up there for like 10 minutes a bit after the upgrade, but something got severely fucked and journal ended up being shut down completely for a couple weeks only to return with no buddy list. :\

ahhh nostalgia. :)

(out of everything in this thread I think I miss CMB's story time fun the most. :()

Remember when atri remembered when SA was a senior mod and he spelled remember wrong? Hey. That's all I got. I've got the memory of a fucking goldfish.

AmorRoark said:
I remember when Kansas City kids incestual drama was aired all over bluelight. The best and worst of days. :) :(

That was back when I was new and everyone knew the names eatadick, Nietzche, and Resque.

Also, there was:

Stasis vs. All other deities

The lounge before Finder was a mod

Old bb software, does anyone have a link to Mashie´s parody lounge?

Jase and skydancer were the only administrators

Khust-3 decoder rings.
"Do you like eating dicks like I do? Well, do you, Bluelight gang?"
Firecrotch