PsyTrance Discussion and Stuff ver. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Is that an invite? Will you supply plane tickets and spending money? I'm in :D

not psytrance but psychedelic as fuck, OTT Skylon, good god i listened to this album 5 times in a row (after thieving it) then ordered it online, incredible mastering, bad ass vocals, dubby vibe throughout, everyone HAS to hear this.

right i'll be there as long as i can be as hood and gangster as i can.......fer a white boy

Ace Ventura- Rebirth and Switch- Iboga Mexico two lovely prog records are entertaining my ears and stuff at the moment.

Gonna be seeing Cosmo, Highko and Illegal Machines in Feb. Quite amped, I missed Kindzadza and Error Corrective this weekend so this should be consolation. :p

http://www.mixdepot.net/DeepFryer/DeepFryerFricasseeinRabbits/

Sweet suomi and aussie psy comp for download. :) Check the tracklisting:

Lemon Slide – Unfortunate Facts
Hired Goonz – Damn Raccoon
Spindrift – Moon Cat and Witch
Club Kooma – Space Snake
Alrune – Monkey Combat
Sygmatix – Leadless Dance (Crazy Ducks Remix)
Squaremeat – Shinkansen (Remix)
Reality – Squidless
ExUus – Alpha Wave Activity
Sattel Battle – On Weed
Igor Swamp – Foggy District
Oikeusjyva - Rasta Paska

Some already relelased stuff, but I suggest anyone into this style of trance grab it, even if just for the Lemon Slide track. :)

Still digging Hujaboy-Blackbelt, it has a lot more depth to it then I initailly thought, plus a bit of dark in the form of Entropy and Psychotic Micro as well. Has anyone heard/no anything about Paranormal Attack?

What is Wonky Disco? Origin festival is this weekend...3 Days of Prog and Full-On madness. :D

Just saw a DJ set by Anestetic (Swing Music Agency: Portugal) and was blown away. Could see every mix from where I was standing but couldn't actually hear one. That guy knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
Tee hee hee hee hee

Sunday
00h30 Aleph
02h30 Artifakt
03h45 Zion Linguist
05h00 Lost n Found
06h15 Shift
07h30 Headroom
08h45 Atomic Pulse
10h00 The Commercial Hippies
11h15 Atomic Culture
12h15 Ans & Regan
14h15 Allaby

Very excited. :p

Carsick said:
I wish I could afford it.

I think it's only a tenner which is about as good as it gets over here. Even some squats are charging that much. And the line-up is pleasantly surprising. You could even try asking them if they need a hand helping out although I do think it's massively over-budget already.

Dalfir said:
What is Wonky Disco?

Party by new-ish crew in London on the 16th. Prometheus, Scorb, Braincell, Tron, Far Too Loud, a lovely soundsystem and phat production.

Prometheus, Scorb, Braincell, Tron, Far Too Loud, a lovely soundsystem and phat production.

Awesome line-up, I haven't seen Prometheus in a long while. Scorb! nice :)

Well, I'm going to be checking out Shpongle and Raja Ram at some point soon, DJ sets of course, but should be great....

Dalfir said:
Nice...Did you goto the Vision launch party, last weekend I think?

Nah, was busy last week and haven't been to a psy party in London since NYE. Will be good seeing Scorb again with all his new material though. I'm hoping to hang some of my decor there too with some luck.

Willow - enjoy Shpongle. Don't hold much hope out for Raja though - even if Simon is there to help him mix, it'll probably be dire.

Ok. So new Ticon is out. New Ott is out. Former is called 2AM latter is called Skylon.

They are both fucking brilliant. Ticon delivers funky psychadelic prog with an electro beat where needed. Been waiting for 'Models on Cocaine' to be released for ages. Brilliant.

Ott. Need I say more. Smooth as silk. Just brilliant.

Check them both out. Now.

Dalfir said:
Tee hee hee hee hee

Sunday
00h30 Aleph
02h30 Artifakt
03h45 Zion Linguist
05h00 Lost n Found
06h15 Shift
07h30 Headroom
08h45 Atomic Pulse
10h00 The Commercial Hippies
11h15 Atomic Culture
12h15 Ans & Regan
14h15 Allaby

Very excited. :p

That is a serious set list. Lots of Saffas! Is Protoculture playing before/after Atomic Culture? I saw AP, Proto and AC not so long ago, was brilliant. Protocultures remix of Binary Finary is to die for.

Status
Not open for further replies.