• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Do Tylenol 3's Even Do Anything?

one time i ate 1000mg of codeine. i had 100mg pills..wow, that was just most itchy i have ever been. (that was before i understood the amount of histamine release that would happen. I figured,, 100mgs of morphine is what i take to get high, so 1000mgs should do it.)
But as for you, 3-4 ever for a non tolerant person is nothing. sorry, i know you can always take more not less but still. 90mgs of codeine is nothing. I took 3 t3's when i was in grade 8 (95pounds) and i didnt really even get high. Id say 150mg to start.

i was nautious the first three or four times i took codeine... then it went away... i really enjoy the buzz, definately better than tramadol, but not as enjoyyable as morphine IMO... have some anti-histamines around if you want, but usually the itching is only a problem/buzzkil from higher doses +500mg....
so to start i would go for 150mg... but don't take it two days in a row... i would recomend at least a week before each time you take it, otherwise the nasty side effects kill the warmth, since tolerancce rises very quickly
enjoy

OmarLittle said:
NO they don't. They are like kiddy tylenol. They are absolutley worthless.

I love newbs who spout garbage like this. They can be quite good for some people, ie: those who are sensitive to opioids, or absolute opiate virgins.

Even those who are somewhat experienced will still get high on high doses (250-400)

they gave me the worst stomach cramps of my life. i remember watching a show about pirates on the discovery channel while in so much pain, i could barely move. so much for a "painkiller".

Ham-milton said:
I love newbs who spout garbage like this. They can be quite good for some people, ie: those who are sensitive to opioids, or absolute opiate virgins.

Even those who are somewhat experienced will still get high on high doses (250-400)

I feel sorry for those who choose to assume everything they possibly can. I'm def not a noob, and in my experience, even at 11 yeas old I never caught anything more than a slight buzz off T3's.

T3's have APAP in them, and for you to get high off them you would have to take more than you probably have. And unless you do a Cold Water Extraction, your liver is in for a hard ride.

On a side note: Milton, you don't know me and while I may be new to Bluelight, I am very experienced. I almost respected your opinion, but your tone and attitude in general ruined it for me. Let's face it, codeine is one of if not the weakest opiates available to the general public. This is what they prescribe to children with boo-boos, not fully grown men.