• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sucking Dick For Crack #2

Guys - carefull, if a blackwoman says she ha sa fat slab of crack inside her vagina, and all you have to do to get it is ear ir out, I know that *I* was personally disappointed to find out it was simply a scab!
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

^^^^^^^^^ Now there's a mental image I DIDN'T need in my head. Thanks!
******runs to the toilet to barf*******

*Bunny runs in from Aus to help sifu_elver.
You freaks!!!!! A head job from a guy is a homosexual act
HOMOSEXUAL: Two men participating in sexual acts.
FELLATIO: The SEXUAL act of providing stimulation via the genitals ORALLY!!!.
pfffft: Or maybe it's just the bulk of the guys here trying to justify being gheyboys.
Dont get me wrong kiddies, if your ghey tis kewl wif me, just dont deny it! That gives me reason to flame you.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by blufluffybunny (edited 22 September 2001).]

FELLATIO: The SEXUAL act of providing stimulation via the genitals.
shouldn't there be an "orally" in there somewhere?
------------------
The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs -- aim: Diskchucker

blufluffybunny, you are a moron. I just thought you should know. And why does your definition limit homosexuality to males? Lesbians aren't homos? I'm affraid of you.
------------------
Electronic drums and synthesizers
Angular haircuts and black eyeliner
We'll start a new wave band
And then I'll make you mine
You'll play the keyboards
And everything will be alright
-Nerf Herder

MDMA desciple. Im sorry, I thought this was a thread about straight guys sucking cock for drugs. Lesbians are ghey... we can talk about that if you want to
smile.gif

RollingKat.. If you or ANYONE (yes phreex.. you) will suck cock for drugs it means u r sad and desperate. FINE, if you are ghey, suck dick! Good for you.. have fun. If you also take drugs, great, HAVE FUN!
BUT.... if you are straight and suck cock for free drugs, don't sit there and tell me you are not ghey and justify what you are doing by saying it's not a ghey act. Just admit that you are a whore. You are getting "paid" to do a sexual act. DER*
And -spiderman-, thankyou for pointing out my mistake
smile.gif
I have corrected myself. Thankyou (seriously)

sifu_elver: Maybe YOU should go back and reread your OWN post. You said, word for word,
I'm sorry guys, by engaging in sexual acts with another person of the same sex does make you gay.
Perhaps you didn't mean what you said, but I don't believe I was misinterpreting your words...they seem pretty clearly to say that doing gay things makes you gay, and like I said above, I just don't agree witht that statement.
fluffbunny or whatever: "ghey" is a word? And is doing sexual acts for drugs really any worse than many of the other questionable actions that people will do for drugs? If someone doesn't particularily mind performing sexual acts for drugs, then they aren't being desperate -- they are just taking advantage of what for them is a good deal. Granted, for many people tradingsex for drugs can be a desperate act, but this is not without exception. Some people ARE capable of viewing sex as just another form of payment.

So i suppose you guys see a difference betweem fucking guys for drugs and being a whore and fucking guys for cash to buy drugs?
I dont
Help yourselves to some well wikkid STDs boys!
God knows you probably deserve them if these are the kind of plain stupid things you get up to.

im with sifu and blufluffybunny on this one... people in this thread seemed to be a bunch of fudge packers in denial. if you let a guy suck your dick or you suck a guys dick, that means you are gay (or at least for the period of time where the act takes place)

Lmao, this is the most disturbing but at the same time amusing thread I've ever seen. There needs to be an "ewww" icon...
hahaha
smile.gif
Fairynymph that's a bit out of context isn't it? He did say right after that
Maybe not permanently, but it certainly does make you a homo (same) sexual (go figure).
I'm not passing any moral judgments (I'm far too disturbed
wink.gif
), but receiving sexual favours from a member of the same sex is a homosexual act. There are no two ways about it. Not that there is anything wrong with being homosexual, bisexual or asexual. Yes you may see it as nothing more than a form of payment, but the scenario is still homosexual and you can't really logically argue the point.

Ok, sex with someone of the same sex is a GAY ACT .. we leave it at that..
Personaly I don't see sex as a form of payment, but that just me...+
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep