• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Sucking Dick For Crack #2

I met my wife that way. She was a toothless whore and I sucked dick for crack.
------------------
Hell was created when God gave human beings the power to behold themselves, just as they are.

What I am on? It's common fucking sense - if you're being offered drugs for free, then you really need to look at the real issue - WHAT can you do to prolong this arrangement... now, he waswilling to give you a blow-job - what more could you want? A hummer and free rock.. sorry, gay or straight thats a good deal! (assuming you like crack)..
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

Really though, if you found some crack head on the street and said "if you let someone give you head, and you get a rock in return" they would wonder what your angle was. Usually crack heads give head for rocks. It is a win-win situation! Now if he wants to trade Crack for crack, that is a different story. I guess you could close your eyes and pretend you weren't getting ass raped (unless you like that, in which case the crack is just a bonus)...

If this thread turns into two pages I'm gunna puke.
[PhreeX]
I have no words to convey of my thoughts to your posts
smile.gif

8===[) <here's some more troll food
------------------
[Be All You Can Be W.O.D.]

GOD DAMNIT I JUST MADE THE NEXT PAGE!!!!
>=o !!!!!!
*puke slowly rising up my throat*
------------------
[Be All You Can Be W.O.D.]

In keeping rumors to a minimum, gay men do not *always* swallow. Personally I hate that. I've never given a b/j for drugs though.
I have heard that even straight men prefer a b/j from a man rather than a woman. Just like women like to get eaten out by women better. You know what feels good to you, right, so it makes sense.
If you're grossed out, check your sexuality at the door.
Peace

Close yer eyes and there can't be that big of a difference... add FREE DRUGS into that and it sounds like a mighty fine deal!
------------------

Only a sucker (no pun intended) would pass up free crack. I mean you said you were smoking rocks with the guy for hours, the least you can do is jerk off or let him suck your dick. Hell, imagine what a guy who's handing out rocks like that would give you if you fucked him. But be sure not to smoke too many rocks before you do it because you might have difficulty getting hard.
It doesn't sound like you're much into poofin, but if you are heavily into it sex can mean a great avenue for more rocks. It sounds like you have a nice body, it wouldn't hurt to put it to work for you. If you have a problem with being gay, then there are a lot of things you can do for someone that aren't nessicarily gay... If you're just jerking off for a guy or giving it to him in the ass that doesn't make you gay at all. You're just a guy doing some easy work for a couple rocks.
You sound like you're halfway there already. If you keep poofin you'll probably end up sucking dick for rocks anyways.

"If you're just jerking off for a guy or giving it to him in the ass that doesn't make you gay at all. You're just a guy doing some easy work for a couple rocks."
BEST ADVICE EVAR!
------------------

Whoa! Thats some heavy shit. I have heard of crack whores, but crack gigalos(sp)? New concept here in the midwest.
If one is doing ANY sexual acts on another for drugs, homo or straight, someone has a problem. Unless of course you have Heidi Klum giving you rocks for sex,that I could handle.
BTW, I see your sense of humor has not changed a bit PhreeX. Keep up the good work my man.
one love
Bombay

Um, humor? Sorry, if ANY GUY wants to give me a blow job AND heroin, well shit, I live in central Florida but will travel short distances, I am looking for a place to live, so if you have a nice house/apartment and want to give me a room (sorry, wont share a room) I will DEFINITLY let you give me oral sex in place of the monthly expenses... mail me! I can do this tonight! I do expect you to swallow... if you want to pound my ass, then it's going to cost you more - you can pump my butt full of cum, I mean, this *IS* an option - but it's going to cost AT LEAST 100 OxyContin (80mg) or a half ounce of heroin..
Mail me! I have very boyish looks and I can talk with a lisp, do the limp wrist thing or sachet when out in public!
------------------

I don't believe you. My girlfriend wants to see a picture before I pump your butt full of cum. We've been looking for a place to unload this half ounce, but if you have any sort of pects whatsoever, deal's off.
Actually, come to think of it, I'll trade a recieved blowjob for a VW Bus [edit]...[/edit]
[This message has been edited by avatarolt (edited 17 September 2001).]

....or as some of my co-workers say :"If it's with another man:it's not cheating; if it happens on tour:it's not gay"

The thumb was used for a reason
smile.gif

Phreex isnt retarded or "funny" (which he also is anyway) but thinking very very smart, one might say in a random case if someone pretended to be straight and was actually gay, offered the drug they love, and had to do sex acts to get it, they would be in heaven so whats wrong with that?
I myself would probably let anyone suck my dick, hell whats wrong with getting head? now GIVING head to a guy, thats a very very far stretch, although not out of the question, i would however give head to a girl provided she doesnt look like a monster or a man beast, and doesnt have the whole dictionary A-Z of diseases, hell i in fact love eating girls out but that is probably not going to be found in the same way were discussing here.
Opiates granted are a little harder to get, well quite a bit harder to get than cocaine, which the government assists in importing, so you may well be able to find a LIFE time supply of crack this way, and shit, head is NOT bad at all, sex is another thing entirely, i seriously doubt i would put my dick in some guys ass, nor would i let a guy fuck ME, yes i would fuck a girl in the ass, but theres a distinction there, besides, girls asses are for eating, right pure?
smile.gif

Oh and if your getting some physically strong guy looking after you AND somewhere to live, well shit, whats there to want?
------------------
~The Recreational Pharmacist
---------
FUCK plur
------------------
AIM: TheTripDoctor

Great fucking thread.
I myself once offered a guy meth and wanted to blow him as well, but he refusd the blowjob...what a fucking retard. Who refuses a line of meth (actually, he did take the meth, but he told me he would shoot it with me and he only snorted it, the pussy) and a bj from a hot girl?? Supposedly, it would have looked like we were "together" if we disappeared for a couple minutes....riiiiiiiiiiiight. Uh huh.
PhreeX: You rock my world, as always, with your fantastic advice and straight up attitude...I couldn't agree more.
sifu_elver (sorry if I get your name wrong, it's kind of hard to remember...): Having sex once or a couple of times with someone of the opposite sex does not make you gay. That makes you adventurous. It is entirely possible to perform homosexual acts without being homosexual. "Being gay" is not merely defined by one's actions, but also one's mentality and overall lifestyle.
[This message has been edited by fairnymph (edited 21 September 2001).]