• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

IFearCarnies said:
Light Pink Aliens in Louisiana. Report on pillreports claims to have tested them and says they tested as High Dose MDMA. There seems to be a lot of controversy over that report, though, with many people claiming they are some kind of psychedelic. Grabbed a few anyway, though I won't be able to report anything myself until after this weekend.

Here (Oklahoma) there are light blue aliens circulating, a lot of them. They sound like they are the same as the pink ones, but I was wondering if anyone had seen them in any other colors. They are SweetTart blue; very hard pressed, very slick, very very cleanly pressed, and about half as thick as a regular pill.

nikol said:
Here (Oklahoma) there are light blue aliens circulating, a lot of them. They sound like they are the same as the pink ones, but I was wondering if anyone had seen them in any other colors. They are SweetTart blue; very hard pressed, very slick, very very cleanly pressed, and about half as thick as a regular pill.
Based on your description of the press, it's definitely the same pill. I really like the press. Some of the best pills I've ever had were pressed in that really thin, slightly wide style.

I'm in Florida, and every Friday I get a call from someone telling me they found beans. Either I get excited and it falls through, or they're shit. I'm still waiting for my test kit, because 9 times out of 10, they aren't on pillreports. In my experience, if it's not on pillreports, it turns out to be NO GOOD. This really sucks ass! Has anyone ever considered going to marriage counseling or something and trying to get a script for MDMA? LOL just kidding

yeah but

yeah im sure they found beans but theyre prolly friggin bunkys.......last 2 times ive bought they were trippy not mdma and b4 that they were bunkys....... man i i just need to get sum difrnt brands from new ppl somehow...

I would probally break down and cry real tears if I ever came across real Molly, I get sick to my stomach when I see the picture of the big bag of Molly on the DEA microgram website, what a waste.................:!

I got a call tonite that someone has blue dolphins, and I was considering giving it a whirl cuz there's 2 batches going around. One batch is hella good, the other complete crap. I stopped considering it when I was told the dude wanted $25 a piece! Also, someone has "exclusives" which I have never heard of. Anyone know anything about these in Pinellas co. Florida?

Personally,I haven't had a good blue dolphin in almost six years. In fact,I always say hell no when someone even mentions blue dolphins. $25.00 is a rip-off!

eezeekial said:
southern louisiana here ... in word on any of these?

Red Ladies (fetal position) - saw that one report above that they were decent
Dark Purple Dolphin (dolphin facing right)
Light Green Ladies (white specs)
Green Transformers
White/Beige Dolphin (dolphin facing left)

These all kind of look the same, light and dark colors mixed up. Read a report on PR about the transformers that was absolutely horrible. Havent seen anything yet on the purple dolphins though.

Just tested all of these. They all turned light green slowly on the Mecke, light light purple slowly on the Simons, and orange quickly on the Marquis tests... pissed me off. I thought these speed pills might have gone away down here.

The only one that was different was the beige dolphin and it turned black immediately on the Mecke, dark puple immediately on the Simons, and black on the Marquis... and these are from a different person and I cant get them anymore... blah!!!

^^^
I'm guessing you'll be trying out the beige dolphins, then? =) I know I would!
And...HisNameIsFrank, you are absolutely right. $25 is a complete rip off. I wouldn't pay that if I tested them myself and they were bomb. OK, maybe I would cuz haven't seen anything worth even $2 in nearly a year. lol

Nakoma, i would definetly pay 25 for a couple real pure one's. I'm sure theyd cut me a deal for a twenty pack... Just sick of getting bunked in Central Fl

im in south fla and id say i have a pretty good connect no bunk in a while but this is after a long drought i was just wondering... my boy is picking up some yellow woodstocks (you know the little bird in peanuts carttons) wondering if anybodys heard of them

Superstars

Anyone in south florida heard of Superstars ? They are white with a star, kinda big and with different color specks

Liquid1nsanity said:
Nakoma, i would definetly pay 25 for a couple real pure one's. I'm sure theyd cut me a deal for a twenty pack... Just sick of getting bunked in Central Fl

We asked if he'd cut a deal for a 20 pack and the dude said no! :p Can you believe that shit?? I'm guessing that means their bunk and he doesn't want anyone to come back bitching....but if I pay $25 for for ONE BEAN and it's bunk, I'm bitching anyway. So who knows. He's still got those exclusives though. Anyone??? I haven't recieved my test kit yet, and I don't want to be disapointed again. :\

i think im gettin these .. are they actually snoopy on the roll or is it woodstock the little bird on the snoopy cartoons i bet there the same rolls

sorry about the snoopy...

i just got a 40 batch today from my supply they are woodstocks..they look like a clean pressed roll

but i have no idea....let me know if u tried them!!!

excellent no i havent tried them im waiting till this friday im guna take them for langerado... my friends have taken them i heard 2.5 had them rolling face but they have tolerence they said they were clean im guna take 2 at first give me some reports of what ur freinds thought