Info Bluelighting Tips

Not sure if anyone mentioned you can download your pms as a text file via the deletion drop down menu.

Depends which forum you're in. Most of them don't have prefixes enabled. Which one are trying to do this in?

This little button
firstnew.png

I browsed for years without using it, and know there are still people who have been here as long who don't know it exists. It takes you to the first unread post in a thread and saves you keeping place and sometimes scrolling through huge posts. Its right next to the thread title. Not sure if it exists in the mobile version.

Haha, are you shitting me? Ah well, I suppose it only took you 9 years to figure it out; better late than never, my friend. :D

I'm certain it was at least 2 years, which qualifies as years, mate :D

I plugged 140mf of Adderall of 20mg tablets and it's video games, video games. I'm feeling it hard. I plugged with 4 Loco and it didn't even burn. But I recommend this method to anyone who plans to plug their Adderall. For me it took 30ng of 4 Loco basically 3 syringes full of liquid, three shots. 10mg per shots... 40mg would dissolve everything and take 4 shots. Lay on your side for 10 minutes for full absorption. Don't shit for 30 minutes. And shit before you plug. You'll be up for 14 hours, and the rush will be more intensem if you can't get 4 Loco try steel reserve. K, I'm gonna play Fallout 4 for 12 hours. Good luck experimenting. Let me know what f you find a better ROA. I'm curious what others have discovered.

^This thread is for tips on using this website not how to take drugs...

^ not really "a tip"...

your account was awaiting approval. you should be all set now.

welcome.

alasdair

Just a quick question...on the BL mobile site they used to have a link where you could check only threads where you had recently posted in...is there such a link on the regular BL site? I suppose I could just subscribe to all the threads I want to check later but I thought that link was quite useful...

Just a quick question...on the BL mobile site they used to have a link where you could check only threads where you had recently posted in...is there such a link on the regular BL site? I suppose I could just subscribe to all the threads I want to check later but I thought that link was quite useful...

i go to the member page then click on my name which will show all recent posts in in the activity stream. this is what it looks like on your profile:
Rd5Ap8t.png

I used my alienware to get on the site, and everything was extreamly easy to edit.
The mobile version wont let me edit profile and user cp is not there.

I also can't open advanced reply in mobile.

^ really? the post immediately above your post didn't help? :)

alasdair
And yes i figured that out, but thank you for the help, it's very much appreciated

I wush there was a way to open advanced edit and reply in mobile mode:(