• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Better ways to crush pills?

thanks a lot guys, i found that putting it in a ziplock bag and then crushing it with two spoons worked great. and to sense504- bite me.

Put it on a marble type surface - put a glossy paper over it - then crush (if a hard pill) with the reverse of a spoon (get all the big / hard pieces - and do so by applying constantly more pressure) then with a credit card scrape - what sticks to the paper or marble and then finish off chopping with card !!

Remember clean card !! - Don't sneeze !! Or perform in front of a fan if it is 40 degrees outside !!

Creative thread !! hahaaa

Perfect pill crushing

I've triad most of the above methods, all have pros and cons. My preferred method is to purchase a small aerosol can, no wider than 1 inch diameter (so glasses cleanser, travel-bug spray), make sure the bottom is only slightly concaved, but with enough of a 'rim' to avoid losing anything, and is obviously metal. Place pill underneath (1-6 ritalin 10mgs will work, press down hard with a twisting motion, use card to 'scrape-out' any rocks and you have fine powder in seconds. Works for me with Subutex, Ritalin etc. Hope that helps

I always use my drivers license, or a similar non-textured card (one with imprinted or raised numbers is a bad idea). Works well that way- the card bends down, around the edges so you don't have powder flying everywhere, and then you just press down on the center.

Now slide it back and forth and bingo- a very fine powder.

I like to shave down an OC (into really fine powder) with this piece of pipe fastener thing I got from the hardware store. I dont know what the part is called though. does anyone know what I'm talking about?

a nail file works too..... I just like to have the powder as fine as possible...... and I think I'm addicted to that part of the ritual

Ham-milton said:
I always use my drivers license, or a similar non-textured card (one with imprinted or raised numbers is a bad idea). Works well that way- the card bends down, around the edges so you don't have powder flying everywhere, and then you just press down on the center.

Now slide it back and forth and bingo- a very fine powder.

Precicely the method I use when I can't find my aerosol can:) :)

youarewhatyouis said:
I like to shave down an OC (into really fine powder) with this piece of pipe fastener thing I got from the hardware store. I dont know what the part is called though. does anyone know what I'm talking about?

a nail file works too..... I just like to have the powder as fine as possible...... and I think I'm addicted to that part of the ritual

haha i was just over at my friends house a few nights ago and this guy was using one of those pipe fastener things to shave a roxi. it worked very well!

yeah actually i think theyre called hose clamps

hose-clamp.gif

throw all your pills on the floor and "dance the twist again... like you did last summer, dance the twist again... like you did last year...."
thats how i do
but if you want to be boring about it, a suple plastic flyer, fold it, n crush whats inside with a lighter... then finish off with a bank card (or something with that consistency...)

dunwich said:
haha i was just over at my friends house a few nights ago and this guy was using one of those pipe fastener things to shave a roxi. it worked very well!

yeah actually i think theyre called hose clamps

hose-clamp.gif

yes, thats what they are, hose clamps! thank you. I could not think of the name of these things

Buy a 21 foot speed boat - do like "Poisidon" turn upside down - full throttle - stand behind fast turning propeller with a funnel in your nose - have friend through pill into prop !! - "Voila" Fastest line of your life !!

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn !!

For pills, break them in half, place in a piece of paper with one fold in it. Put the paper on the table so the pill is sandwiched between the two layers of paper and then roll a hard cylindrical object (e.g. a straight glass) over them whilst holding the fold of paper closed. Once the major lumps have broken down either just chop it or do the following...

For powders (or singular pills), place them on a hard surface under a note. Place the edge of a card on the note and scrape it over the note (pulling the edge rather than pushing it) whilst applying pressure. Once noticeable lumps have gone chop with a card (making sure to retrieve any powder that has stuck to the note).

These are without a doubt the best ways of crushing pills/powder.

edit: You may want to try a different method if the pills are waxy, I have little experience with waxy pills.

the only way ive seen it done is with $5 note and a credit card on a mirror, and just holding the pill with you thumb and poiter fing to hold the pill on a table or something and just shaved it with a knive and then just chopped over it until it was fine powder.

I take 'em, put 'em in a folded up Post-It Note and beat the shit out of 'em with a hammer on the cement floor in my garage.

I know it's not something you can do discreetly in your mom's bathroom or at Burger King, but it works at home really well.

While some of these suggestions are good in certain situations, I don't understand why anyone wouldn't just go buy a pill grinder available at your nearest pharmacy.

^^ maybe its because pill crushers arent available in every country:)