• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Purple and Orange Molly Shards

deepspace9

Greenlighter
I live in the North Eastern part of the U.S. and as of recently (the past year or two) have been getting incredible MDMA/MDA shard.
Grams of this stuff are about the size of a dime and it's all one piece of rock solid goodness, almost like a little magical piece of candy.
It fucking blows the white powder molly we can get around here straight out of the water in it's purity and power.

What's interesting about this stuff, however, is its color.
More often than not it's a light orangeish, tan color.
Recently, however, for New Years in Philly I got a batch that was the closest thing to extacy I've ever put in my body. I've never rolled this hard in my life and I only bought 2 tenths.
It was light purple, but also very clear (not a dense un-see throughable purple, but almost like the makeup of purple flourite).
You had to chew up the actual rock, not just swallow a whole tenths worth (or else you'd get a dangerous burst and stomache problems), and when you did it almost tasted good.
It had none of that mediciny flavour molly usualy has, but it was definitly molly, because it had that taste to it that i've grown to love to hate about molly.
It was increidble, eye-opening, loving, almost psychadelic.

I've looked everywhere online, but I can't seem to find any refrence to colored, dense MDMA/MDA shard, purple, orange, or otherwise.
On Erowid's site it says MDMA is white when completely pure.
This stuff was most DEFINITELY completely pure, so I'm starting to think it was MDA. (The roll on the orange shard also leads me to believe this, but the purple felt like MDMA 100%).

One theory I have is perhaps it was stained durring transport.
It's come to my attention that alot of the molly the kids in my scene are catching is transported in bottles of liquid, then redried upon arriving at their destination.
This may acount for the color - ie. purple grape juice for the purple shard (MDMA), white grape juice for the tan shard (MDA).

I duno though.

Anyone have any ideas what might make this incredible, wonderful, delicious shard such colors?

Also, anyone know what color PURE MDA shard is?

Also, anyone else seeing this beautiful stuff?

if you find purple, flourite looking shards EAT THEM - they'll make you understand why they call it extacy in the first place.

here in the uk people are sick of shitty pills and pure mdma is starting to be very easy to get ur hands on, so it is just a matter of time before its mixed with shit. It's usually pinky purple/purple/brown/tan coloured, i wouldnt even buy a powder as pure mdma (coz it wont just be mdma, speshly if its white)... it should be crystal form !! i read somewhere the colour depends on the conditions its synthesized in.

nagoshua said:
i read somewhere the colour depends on the conditions its synthesized in.

do you know where you read that/what exactly it said, cuz i've only found good sources that say pure MDMA is supposed to be white, but this shit was most definitly 100% pure...

just interested.

science is neat.

especialy when it makes your brain feel so good.

deepspace9 said:
This stuff was most DEFINITELY completely pure, so I'm starting to think it was MDA.

And you know this to be DEFINITE...................how????

personal experience and a trusted, family source

but then again i guess i'm not DEFINITLY sure, or else I wouldn't even be posting this...
sorry, i'll be more careful with my wording next time

^ You get what he means though, as good as definite :)

I think its just food dye or something, bit of funkyness like this would make > 50% of people rate it better, therefore placebo and all that

If its an unbroken crystal hes probably right that its not cut. I wouldn't ever buy powerdy MDMA without testing it first, its bound to be cut.

The colour is from impurities left over from the reaction, if the chemist cleans it properly it will be white/glassy but they seem to often skip this leaving brown/purple/orangey end product.

it's a crystal, so why should should it be white?

substances can often crystallise in wildly different ways, and people shouldn't assume that the pure white version is the only way...

(ps: this isn't what i take now, but the best mdma i have had was very dark brown and i am sure it was pure nonetheless, so don't let colour be a trustworthy code for quality...)

deepspace9 said:
I live in the North Eastern part of the U.S. and as of recently (the past year or two) have been getting incredible MDMA/MDA shard.
Grams of this stuff are about the size of a dime and it's all one piece of rock solid goodness, almost like a little magical piece of candy.
It fucking blows the white powder molly we can get around here straight out of the water in it's purity and power.

What's interesting about this stuff, however, is its color.
More often than not it's a light orangeish, tan color.
Recently, however, for New Years in Philly I got a batch that was the closest thing to extacy I've ever put in my body. I've never rolled this hard in my life and I only bought 2 tenths.
It was light purple, but also very clear (not a dense un-see throughable purple, but almost like the makeup of purple flourite).
You had to chew up the actual rock, not just swallow a whole tenths worth (or else you'd get a dangerous burst and stomache problems), and when you did it almost tasted good.
It had none of that mediciny flavour molly usualy has, but it was definitly molly, because it had that taste to it that i've grown to love to hate about molly.
It was increidble, eye-opening, loving, almost psychadelic.

I've looked everywhere online, but I can't seem to find any refrence to colored, dense MDMA/MDA shard, purple, orange, or otherwise.
On Erowid's site it says MDMA is white when completely pure.
This stuff was most DEFINITELY completely pure, so I'm starting to think it was MDA. (The roll on the orange shard also leads me to believe this, but the purple felt like MDMA 100%).

One theory I have is perhaps it was stained durring transport.
It's come to my attention that alot of the molly the kids in my scene are catching is transported in bottles of liquid, then redried upon arriving at their destination.
This may acount for the color - ie. purple grape juice for the purple shard (MDMA), white grape juice for the tan shard (MDA).

I duno though.

Anyone have any ideas what might make this incredible, wonderful, delicious shard such colors?

Also, anyone know what color PURE MDA shard is?

Also, anyone else seeing this beautiful stuff?

if you find purple, flourite looking shards EAT THEM - they'll make you understand why they call it extacy in the first place.

Wow, you are the first person I have read about in regards to having the same expericne I have also had. About a year back I called up my source and he told me he got these capsules in which wasnt very often since he usually only deals with pills. I jumped on the chance to find out what these were all about since he told me they were not the usual tannish brown sugar colour. Instead he told me that it was more a clear light purple colour. He was able to see light through the crystal. I thought he was going insane since Ive never even heard of this before. He then told me he consumed one capsule which was just a little over half full and rolled as hard as he ever has in his life. He told me they were going like hotcakes and I jumped on the chance and bought 20 capsules. Never in my life have I had such a pure-complete blissfull roll (take away every immaginable negative effetcs produced by usual MDMA). I was in heaven...literally. My mouth was literally open in awe the whole time I was rolling. Words cant describe the feeling...its something one must experience themselves in order to obtain the true feeling. Every single person I have come across in my life that has tried or does ecstacy is asked the question of whether or not they ever came across this. Nobody ever heard of it. I thought all hope was lost but you obviously came across the same type of MDMA possibly PURE MDA. Wasnt it an amazing experience? Im so glad this is out there...this def sets the bar in terms of quality. Hopefully we will see more of this stuff in the future.

Wow... I REALLY hope I come across some of this one day. But probably wont. But it at least renews my faith a little bit.

Glasseyeball said:
Wow... I REALLY hope I come across some of this one day. But probably wont. But it at least renews my faith a little bit.
I too once thought all hope was lost my young padawan until once day it was restored mysteriously when I least expected.

In all seriousnous, I understand what you mean...in my experience there is so much BS going around these days I dont blame people for ditching the scene...we need more honest and true people to produce PURE MDMA...this experience was so far on the opposite end in comparison to what I usually experience normally. You know how sometimes you think it cant get any better but you get your mind blown and your proven wrong...well this for me was one of those times. Every MDMA user must experience this stuff at least once in there lives....I pray.

Yeah the amount of bunk pills is fucking ridiculous in my opinion... even people that I trusted for good pills have just had nothing but shit lately. I will definitely be on the lookout for this crystal though.

Where did you come across it? Not specifically, I mean, but like what area?

love_child said:
Never in my life have I had such a pure-complete blissfull roll (take away every immaginable negative effetcs produced by usual MDMA). I was in heaven...literally. My mouth was literally open in awe the whole time I was rolling. Words cant describe the feeling...

Wasnt it an amazing experience? Im so glad this is out there...this def sets the bar in terms of quality. Hopefully we will see more of this stuff in the future.

YES, it WAS amazing.
i know exactly what you mean about the mouth open the whole time thing...
i was speechless. it was all love.
i mean... i mean... GOD DAMN!
can you say psychadelic?
my eyes have never been open that wide, everyone kept asking me if i was tripping.
all i could do was hug the fuckers.

the next day was new years eve
i had to eat a half gram of the normal, tannish damn good stuff just to get off.
i vowed to never eat ecstacy again unless it was this purple shit.

everything else just pales so hard in comparison, except maybe my first MDMA experience at the vibes 3 years ago.
that shit was pretty ridiculous too...

Glasseyeball said:
Yeah the amount of bunk pills is fucking ridiculous in my opinion... even people that I trusted for good pills have just had nothing but shit lately. I will definitely be on the lookout for this crystal though.

Where did you come across it? Not specifically, I mean, but like what area?

at a show in the North Eastern part of the US the night before new years.
my kids all dubbed it "the purple moon rocks"

INSTANTLY LEGENDARY

deepspace9 said:
YES, it WAS amazing.
i know exactly what you mean about the mouth open the whole time thing...
i was speechless. it was all love.
i mean... i mean... GOD DAMN!
can you say psychadelic?
my eyes have never been open that wide, everyone kept asking me if i was tripping.
all i could do was hug the fuckers.

the next day was new years eve
i had to eat a half gram of the normal, tannish damn good stuff just to get off.
i vowed to never eat ecstacy again unless it was this purple shit.

everything else just pales so hard in comparison, except maybe my first MDMA experience at the vibes 3 years ago.
that shit was pretty ridiculous too...

YES...couldnt have said it better myself....

It was like being given a Lamborghini to drive for one day and then being given a Mini Cooper for the rest of your life. You have to ask youself...will I ever experience anything like this ever again...slim chance but at least we know its out there. Im from Canada and Im guessing your from the states.

When I was peaking during this experience I just felt such a strong almost natural happiness. All I felt was good...and nothing more...if I had to come up with any negative aspects of this roll I wouldnt be able to come up with any. This just goes to show that we have only seen the tip of the ice berg. I KNOW for a fact that there is stuff out there some people havent even seen and have no idea of its potential. As I said before I can only hope that more of this stuff gets produced and better yet available to the true MDMA community.

I know so many people that dont really use the drug to experience emotionally unforgettable experiences and are only looking to get high and keep away from being sober...for me it goes to much deeper than that and its sad to see such a great thing go to shit with all the fillers people are using now-days. Ill keep my fingers crossed.

naatural said:
(ps: this isn't what i take now, but the best mdma i have had was very dark brown and i am sure it was pure nonetheless, so don't let colour be a trustworthy code for quality...)

Yeah its similar to the same stuff i always get which is brown, but i believe thats only because it hasn't been cleaned properly in the final step. Not worth it when it doesnt make much difference to purity.

1.) Color can never be a basis of MDMA purity. Using acetone could turn brown crystals into pure white without changing the batch's potency or quantity.
2.) Have a trustworthy candyman. Powdered molly could be cut with dextrose powder. Crystal molly could be cut with rock salt.
3.) It is interesting how the purple mollies would be chewy and flavored. I cant seem to subscribe to the grape juice theory given that H20 would dissolve MDMA and render it useless after several hours.

Never heard of this, had yellow and pinkish molly powder bunch of times though.

Spread The Love said:
1.) I cant seem to subscribe to the grape juice theory given that H20 would dissolve MDMA and render it useless after several hours.

This is something that I didn;t know. I thought it was just diluted in the liquid. Then once at the final destination they would just evapourate the Liquid leaving the MDMA again