• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Purple and Orange Molly Shards

im in the NE of the USA and i have never seen such a thing only the normal yellow/white/tanish color stuff and have only gotten to try MDA(in pure form) once, maybe the made them different colors so that they could tell them appart? or maybe they just like to 'brand' there molly

Yes bionic. Its properties is quite unlike most compounds, water will destroy MDMA. Damp crystals could be dried out but I reckon its original weight will be lessened.

In Amsterdam, seized E pills are not reported to the police but thrown in a fishbowl filled with water as measure to control its usage.

Molly shards, or as they are called here in the states Moonrocks, looks similar to a white crystal. The color is a result of the transportation/smuggling methods. Moonrocks are very hard to come by, around NE usa, but when they do come around they are usually purple. The most common shipping method, the method by which i get ahold of them, is usually due to the fact that they are shipped over in bottles of wine. For some reason wine bottles are a particular favorite method among distributors

all of these question as well as mine in th PD forum about sass can only be answered by the chemist sadly.

numerous chemicals can remain in traces after producing MDMA, enough to stain the crystals a colour.

Some MDMA producers dye their MDMA to know which batch is which.
Remember there are many ways to produce this wonderful compound, some better than others.

Also, some MDMA chemists actually add traces of safarole to their finished product because the smell is often mistakenly associated with "good" mdma (very irresponsible by the chemist due to safarole being a known carcinogenic...)