• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How does one tell the purity of street heroin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the MDMA if its powder its more likely to be cut, if its crystals (yes it can be cut) but much less likely...

As for testing your H, here in France we have a center where you can test your products to see whats in them, but not the purity...

I would advance with great caution, take only a tiny dose to start with and see...

Anybody know what kind of H is floating around Orlando area?

Don't bump a year old thread to askthis. Nobody is gonna help you out, no reason to so just fuckig stop. You don't understand, daily many ppl join who are here just to ask this (not HR) so it gets really FUCKING annoying. Go to the hood, stop being a pussy if you want hard drugs sometimes you gotta be hard. Seriously this isn't the first time you've asked this.

From a fellow floridian, give up get pills it's 100x easier.

My friend is planning on getting some heroin from someone who claims it's "pure," "china white" heroin, but without the fentanyl.

Are there any simple chemicals my friend can mix the heroin with after he gets it to make sure it's pure, or are there any other simple tests to make sure the heroin isn't mixed with chalk, talcom powder, FENTANYL (because that will kill my friend for sure), rat poison, or any random white powder a dealer could potentially mix with white heroin to increase his profits?

Basically, are there any simple way to test the purity of heroin?

Also, sidenote (since i dont wanna make another topic), i have the same question about ecstasy, or ""pure"" MDMA powder, that my friend also plans on getting. How does one test the purity of MDMA, to make sure no chalk or anything else is in it?

Thanks so much :)
. I'm not sure how 2 test the purity but if you want 2 make sure it's real smack then put the shit in a spoon and mix it with water. The color of the water should turn brownish and the smack should settle on the bottom of the spoon. As for testing it, who cares just do up a whole pack and see how you feel. If your buying a jab then you should at least test a pack b4 you buy the whole jab. No one overdoses on just a pack unless it's pure afghani smack but who sees any of that anymore. Hope my 2cents helps ya out.

I have no idea what a pack is cos this forum is international so your particular local slang will mostly just cause confusion. But assuming it's a standard bag of heroin they vary wildly and suggesting to somebody who appears to be fairly new to heroin to just shoot a bag and hope ain't exactly HR. How do you know your bags are the same size or purity as the OP's? You don't is the answer.

This kinda came up recently and I learned that US 10 bags can vary from 10-100mg or so (apparently) but 10 bags over here in the UK tend to be anywhere from 200-500mg. Pretty sure there are enough regional differences in the US to make suggesting to anyone to shoot a whole bag cos "no one overdoses on just a pack" is pretty damn irresponsible advice.

Especially when the thread is two years old - I'm pretty sure he found out by now ;)

^Indeed.
Especially when 1 bag =/= 1 bag =/= 1 bag
even within a bundle, sometimes

Seeing as to how the Erowid link has been posted and there really isn't another way to gauge purity save GC/MS, I'm going to close this :).

Status
Not open for further replies.