• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Gardening Club: Ploughing FUBAR's infertile Fields

Hey Dudes!!! here a few Pics of my Dr Kriplings Choc Orange Auto.

She has been on the Go for about ten weeks now , Simply just grown on a balcony on the south coast of the UK with sunshine (Very limited direct sunshine) and regular tap water. Im not expecting to harvest a lot from her it was an experiment really but she is so healthy! :)
jjlF4K3.jpg

mQjRowj.jpg

cYgPXd9.jpg

doesn't the weed reek? Some guy living round the corner from me was growing weed and you could smell it everytime you walked past his house....

sweet, I remember me n my boys tried growing plants...we couldn't find a place to dry the weed out it stank to much xD

I won't really get a great yield off it anyhow to be honest mate will be pleased with getting an 8th dried and cured. Will be interesting to see what kind of potency I end up with!

aint nothing like some fresh weird =D it'll probably feel even better knowing that you're the one that grew it

Yeah man! Its been awesome watching the little bitch grow! Hopefully she is potent enough to make my experiment a success!

Yeah man! Its been awesome watching the little bitch grow! Hopefully she is potent enough to make my experiment a success!

Awesome mate. Who needs all that super-HPS and mega-hydro setups when all you really need is a little sun and water. 8) Weed living up to it's title of, weed.

Got some exotic* trees residing at home just now - redwood, noble fir, Macedonian pine, Japanese red cedar. And picked up a couple shrubs for out the back.

SAM_3232.md.jpg

SAM_3233.md.jpg

* exotic for the UK anyway.

Awesome mate. Who needs all that super-HPS and mega-hydro setups when all you really need is a little sun and water. 8) Weed living up to it's title of, weed.

Yeah man exactly! :) I cant wait to taste! (Well i gave in and have a nug quick drying as we speak) Totally organic sun grown UK weed :)

Your plants look awesome dude :) Growing this plant has made me really want to get into horticulture more.

Is it possible that a photoperiod plant has starter flowering already?

By my calculations it should only start to do so in the middle of September when it starts going below the 12 hour daylight/dark time?
Also the plant is only about 3,5 foot high and the packet deffo didn't say it was an autoflowering variety. I'm at about week 10 of the growing fase.
The other seedlings fell victim to slugs and deer so can't compare it to anything.

As you can tell I ain't a fucking horticulturist as yet.

edit:
just found this
FLOWERING OUTDOOR
Ready at the end of September (North hemisphere) with a production up to 900 gr/plant.
Good for mild, temperate areas.
so it could be normal that it has started flowering already?
Again I'm a numpty at all of this.

Last edited:
Never done outdoor arnold but that would be normal to start budding by now. The 12/12 rule varies between strains.

Its a good thing its started as end of oct your running serious risk of mold. Have a look on the likes of icmag grow journals for an outdoor uk grower and look at their pics to give you an idea what to expect.

Is it possible that a photoperiod plant has starter flowering already?

By my calculations it should only start to do so in the middle of September when it starts going below the 12 hour daylight/dark time?
Also the plant is only about 3,5 foot high and the packet deffo didn't say it was an autoflowering variety. I'm at about week 10 of the growing fase.
The other seedlings fell victim to slugs and deer so can't compare it to anything.

As you can tell I ain't a fucking horticulturist as yet.

edit:
just found this

so it could be normal that it has started flowering already?
Again I'm a numpty at all of this.

Yep. Depends on location and if it's in full sun. Northern hemisphere TBH covers a very wide area so it's not going to be the same. Easy to tell you will start seeing nodes appear which will be where the pistels emerge. If you can be rsd you can rig up a simple black out system with black bin liners so they don't get confused and the girls know it's time. But it's laborious if gorilla grow to have to get up in the AM and back in the PM.

It's sometimes good to consider an outdoor to indoor in Uk. Let them veg in the sun start flowering and then move into a controlled grow room, grow tents TBH are fantastic cos you can avoid losing all your hard work due to mould and cold. They are also great for drying. Trim and hang with the benefit of carbon filter to keep smell down light breeze from a fan to keep air flow moving. Job done risks of loss reduced.

Last edited:
This outdoor growing shit is hard going.
Todays numpty lesson has been that you don't plant auto flowering varieties outside too late in the season.
The last four fuckers have started flowering already and they're about 10 inches high. I have to look on the bright side if I get a gram weed out of each of them I've broken even so I'm happy. I need to get an ounce and a half out of all of them to completely break even which I should easily do with just one plant.
At least I can remove the high chicken wire around them now as the deer don't appear to touch them once they're in flowering stage.
The other auto flowering plants are doing alright though, they're higher than the photoperiod plant in half the time...

Another numpty lesson is don't feed them fertiliser, when they're not sticky and flowering, when it's been raining because you could be causing bud rot. Had to cut a bit less than a 1/4 ounce of the photoperiod plant due to this. Lets hope it doesn't get any worse.
I still need to go an daily night patrol to remove very small slugs(1/4 inch long) off the leaves as they're still eating the leaves as those one's aren't too keen on my beer traps which admittedly must have caught at least about 100 slugs between them (there's four of them beer traps).

facepalm.jpg

Last edited:
Fertiliser does not cause mould. Trapped water and moisture does especially when followed by heat. We get grubs here that eat the buds and cause mould but mainly its trapped moisture.

Fertiliser does not cause mould. Trapped water and moisture does especially when followed by heat. We get grubs here that eat the buds and cause mould but mainly its trapped moisture.

You're probably right, I just thought that the added water (with fertilizer) was causing it as they already had enough water and loads of dew in the morning.
I've read that you should only water/fertilize them sparingly when they're flowering because it could be a cause of bud rot.

Last edited:
What a dope! Police officers raid a rural back garden and discover a greenhouse packed to the rafters with CANNABIS plants
Detectives were acting on a tip-off in the Norfolk village of Gissing
Found huge plants bulging up against glass roof and sides of building
Plants were beginning to come out of door and in view of neighbours
Man, 50, arrested at scene, admitted cultivated plants and got caution
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...reenhouse-packed-rafters-CANNABIS-plants.html

Sensible police!

Ooright dudes!! Phew, this summer's been one hell of a learning curve on the ol' cultivation front. Ended up harvesting 6 out of 8 plants (one never emerged from the soil, one got slugged to death).

I never got round to measuring the yield, but I've been smoking the shit constantly for the last couple of months and still have 6 x 500ml mason jars full of trimmed bud, a 1000ml jar full of decarboxylated leaves ready for making cannabutter and a 1000ml jar full of Frosty trimmings.

I'm gutted I had to content myself with a 1/4 of a g of my white widow plant, the rest got eaten by budrot...

I've resorted to putting a see through freezer bag over the plants when it's raining and that appears to be working fine. I had to cut some mildew off two plants though.
I tried the brown sugar feeding method and it's true the number of trichomes appear to be almost double of what they were before.

Also the leaves of two plants have turned purple which in theory should be a sign of potassium deficiency (caused by the recent cold as it prevents the uptake of it) yet the others don't display this behaviour odd...
Genetics I suppose.

Well folks, it's that time of year again (in the UK that is).

Just ordered 6 x auto white widow seeds for €31.50 (inc. postage) - fuckin bargain...

Plan on getting 6 x auto duck stealth weed seeds as well (Google it). All being well, 12 plants should keep me in weed for a good 9 months or so but I reckon I'd need at least 15 to last the whole year.

Duck Feet is actually an Australian strain from the hills around Nimbin. A mate has won the Nimbin cannabis cup with it a few times.