• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Gardening Club: Ploughing FUBAR's infertile Fields

I've just found out that the Arjan's haze no3 is a strong sativa which I must have researched last year when I bought the seeds.

Unfortunately I didn't do my research as per above so I'm now too late to sprout them :(.

Typical innit.

Auto colorado cookies here I come (replacement)
If thats like Nevilles Haze and seeing Arjan used to use Nevilles genetics and sell Nevilles Haze its likely then it will have a flowering time of 4 months +. I have grown it and its easily the best weed i have ever had. Laughing gas.

It's meant to be haze x laos.
Maybe next year I'll be able to tell you about it's effects.

Well weed from Laos in general is basically the same as Thai sativas and will take forever to flower. I cant see how it can be grown properly in a cold climate as these are equatorial tropical sativas

Seed them in January with lights and put them outside in may for an October harvest I'm guessing?

Also Fubar as for another recommended auto sativa try amnesia haze. (only 50%sativa 20%indica 30% ruderalis)

Yes but you will get shitty scrappy buds i would imagine. Those babies need lots of intense sunlight

Fuckin 'ell, trying to do any 'gardening' in this bastard country is bloody frustrating. Ever since I planted my babies on 1st May, I think they've had about a week of decent sunshine. The rest of the time they've been constantly battered by howling winds and torrential rain. Grr..

Planting shit in the cornfield is working out pretty good by now and yeah I had the working braincell active to only plant stuff there after they sprayed their monsanto shit on their cattle feed and it had rained a couple of times...

My white widow autos planted on 1st May are budding up nicely now and smelling lush. The tallest one is only 30cm high but they're still growing. Looks like I made the soil mix a bit too hot as they've suffered a bit of nutrient burn on the lower leaves, but they're growing out of it now. I reckon harvest will be around 2nd week of august. Still got 3 x autoduck seeds which are going in this weekend with a view to harvesting early October.

Nutrient burn shows on the tips of the leaves. Its quite natural for lower leaves to turn yellow as plant matures.

What do you reckon Consumer?

m9n49h.jpg

azf1io.jpg

been doing a fair bit of weeding - was using some special gel stuff that you rub on the leaves of the specific plant you want gone
hopefully its doesn't absorb thru the skin cause i got tons a fair bit of it on me...

When plants are small they are prone to nute burn. Should be fine now bro

been doing a fair bit of weeding - was using some special gel stuff that you rub on the leaves of the specific plant you want gone
hopefully its doesn't absorb thru the skin cause i got tons a fair bit of it on me...

Depends if you're a big weed or not ;)

When plants are small they are prone to nute burn. Should be fine now bro

Yeh, they seem to be growing out of it now, but I certainly won't be adding anything else from now on.

They dont need much apart from good soil and drainage. The only thing i added that wasn't in my soil mix was a liquid seaweed fert which was mainly micronutrients called Maxicrop or another brand was seasol. Not sure such short time plants you use need anything but a decent organic soil mix with a bit of chook shit or worm castings thb. I was growing plants that took 6 months to mature and were like trees.

Poppies are fuckin brilliant for hiding your weed - even I have problems finding them sometimes.

Let's play 'Spot the pot'

Place your X's on the image below where you think the 4 pot plants are located (bonus points for guessing where the other two are hidden - hint: not in the poppy patch)

alrmdf.jpg

Last edited:
^fuck the weed mate i'm all about the poppies!
how much opium-latex do you get from them?
i'm realy interested in growing poppies for homemade opium - 'homepium' :D

^fuck the weed mate i'm all about the poppies!
how much opium-latex do you get from them?
i'm realy interested in growing poppies for homemade opium - 'homepium' :D

Past experience has shown me that smoking the raw latex is a bit of a waste of time. However, I've never had this quantity to harvest before. It's very labour intensive scoring the pods and collecting the latex - not to mention extremely suspicious to overlooking neighbours - and there's a lot of wastage, but I'm gonna give it a go at collecting as much as I can then heating in water and filtering to hopefully obtain something close to smoking opium. I don't really think it's feasible to get a decent product in our climate unless on an industrial scale. But ya gotta try these things... :)