• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Phenibut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observer87

Bluelighter
Has anyone tried this and had good experiences? I ate about 700mg's of phenibut last night and it made me feel dirty, I had the cold sweats, But! it did make me feel mildy relaxed, imo this is a shit drug. I have 30g's of pure powder, because from what I read it was awesome..

Did I just have a bad experience?

If anyone has tried this please share your experiences here.

Cold sweats?!

I've used it, its honestly not very recreational at all. It feels like a mostly non-euphoric time released valium.

Its great for GHB and GBL withdrawal.

how did u get 30grams of pure powder of that bullshit drug? Obviously it was diverted from a legal source, but still. I hope you didnt pay alot for that silly depressent

It is a dirty drug to try and get a high from.

Only good as a mild relaxant/potentiator to other drugs.

It tastes like ass, though. My older cousin (he's got about 7 years on me) invited me to a party with his old college buddies (I guess because I was a junior in college at the time, and he was living with his colleges friends during his summer break... oddly 7 years after he graduated), and I ate 3 grams of the stuff before I went over.

plus all the alcohol

Oh, I remember that night (sort of!). I had so much speed/weed/vicodin that night...

^ Damn that couldn't have felt good the next day. After just using phenibut I could tell my kidneys were fucked cause it was hard to pee (and burned), my stomach killed and I had the runs (but it was hard to poop) so I am guessing that was my liver/pancreas/both. And the headache! DAMN!

Kids, just say no to phenibut.

Phenibut is good if u find the right dose....it takes a bit of experimenting to find out what works, but its nice when u do. BTW, what does it potentiate?

well potentiate isn't the right word I guess, but it compliments the buzz of methadone, really took down my tolerance ... like I took 150 mg one day within a week of mixing phenibut with it, and I took 70mg with the phenibut and was puking balls for 12 hours - not cool, but I found if i mixed a little LESS methadone with it I got a pretty nice buzz. It went well with xanax too, increasing the sedation I got with it and generally bringing me to a new kind of fucked up that I never experienced with benzos without it.

Sgt. Stadanko said:
Makes every beer go further.

yeah, it definitely does. last week me and some buddies all ate like a gram and then started drinking, man I was completely smashed, when I woke up the next day I was dizzy as fuck, and felt all jacked. It's good when you're drinking, when you're not it's a gross buzz, I'd definitely rather drink kava or pop benzos... that's just my opinion.

I would really watch out drinking on phenibut ... it doesn't feel very healthy to the liver and kidneys by itself, forget about mixed with alcohol.

phenibut is ok if you find the right dose. VERY NARROW MARGIN between the perfect dose and over doing it! I puked for 12 hours and was off balance for 2 days with my first experience.

It's a wonder substance tho for benzo withdrawal. Kinda like a weak ass benzo.

About phenibut and drinking, you wouldn't (hopefully!) drink on GHB, so why drink on Phenibut?? Or am I missing something GABAish?

My experience with Phenibut is that it is a eugeroic, a mild mood enhancer, and an effective nootropic. Oddly, I've never felt any depressant effects from it or "hangover."

I have to ingest several grams to feel anything. It is true that ingesting slightly too much will lead to nausea. Sometimes, even the right dosage will lead to nausea and vomiting as the effects taper off.

I don't consider Phenibut recreational.

SWIM has indeed had some good experiences with Phenibut. It's an interesting drug...the effects seem to be part benzo part nootropic. Upon first ingesting 2 500 milligram tablets, SWIM felt nothing for a while. After an hour or two, the benzo effect kicked in, and SWIM felt relaxed, social, etc. Typical benzo effects, but very little actual intoxication.

The next day was whenever the nootropic effects began to be felt. Upon waking up, everything suddenly seemed clear. While still relaxed, SWIM had energy and a peculiar kind of focus. It felt similar to taking some DMAE plus coffee without the jitters.

HOWEVER, this particular drug does cause tolerance upon using for more than a couple of days, so SWIY ought to keep this in mind.

SWIM has indeed had some good experiences with Phenibut. It's an interesting drug...the effects seem to be part benzo part nootropic. Upon first ingesting 2 500 milligram tablets, SWIM felt nothing for a while. After an hour or two, the benzo effect kicked in, and SWIM felt relaxed, social, etc. Typical benzo effects, but very little actual intoxication.

The next day was whenever the nootropic effects began to be felt. Upon waking up, everything suddenly seemed clear. While still relaxed, SWIM had energy and a peculiar kind of focus. It felt similar to taking some DMAE plus coffee without the jitters.

HOWEVER, this particular drug does cause tolerance upon using for more than a couple of days, so SWIY ought to keep this in mind.

First off, we don't SWIM here....especially for perfectly legal substances.

Second, 2500mg is a pretty hefty dose for someone with no tolerance. Between 500 and 1000mg is a much better starting dose.

the day after effects went away after a week or two of on and off use for me. they were really nice though, an extreme calm lighterthan air feeling.

I've read phenibut is an PEA antagonist, how that works I'm not sure, and the day after effect is from the rebound PEA. it does feel similar to taking PEA so i wouldn't doubt it

phenibut is ok if you find the right dose. VERY NARROW MARGIN between the perfect dose and over doing it! I puked for 12 hours and was off balance for 2 days with my first experience.

It's a wonder substance tho for benzo withdrawal. Kinda like a weak ass benzo.

Agreed, you either feel something so subtle as to not be worth it - or youre fucked for 3 days with balance issues, nausea and general fuckedness.

Status
Not open for further replies.