• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

insufflating zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super effective nasally. SWIM is 20 mg right now watching the letters on his screen move while hes trying too type. Super buzzed, good euphoria. SWIM also has high opiate tolerance and high amphetamine tolerance. And is still pretty fucked up right now. Almost kind of trippy. SWIM also took a 20 mg adderall about 6 hours ago, not sure if he feel a mixture of the two yet. But SWIM highly recommends zolpidum too the nose. SWIM is used too taking, oxycodone, hydrocodone, codein, molly, ecsatcy, occasional tramadol when desperate, all of them straight to the nose. And compared to all of them zolpidum is easiest on the nose

That's interesting mechanic. When I first started taking Ambien years ago, I would occasionally get profound visuals. Walls would breathe like I was on Acid. I would get trails also, but over time, either your body gets used to that effect or something. The point is in my case, the major visuals seem to go away. Real high dosages simply cause blackouts and amnesia.
Interesting that you had Tramadol also. I must warn you, drinking on Ambien can really fuck you up. One time I drank and took a few Ambien, and I ended up throwing up like mad. Another time I OD'd and ended up in intensive care with a catheter in me. The only drug that caused my trip to the hospital was Ambien. Alcohol can make Ambien go sideways on you. Think about it, you can easily black out on Ambien by itself. Now what do you think would happen eventually if you continue to drink on Ambien? Your mileage may vary but for me it's blackout city.
Try letting your tolerance go down SWIM has used the ambien maybe 10 times no never more than twice a week and SWIM is feeling the affects you are talking about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.