• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

insufflating zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long would it take for the reset button for zolpidem so i felt some effects again?
will heminevrin work a bit coz i just ordered it?
and what else to take in between?

and what other meds have this euphoria effect - doesnt have to be super strong like harddrugs or anytihing just middle level euphoria enoughto makeme feel optimistis and not sodamn down all the time. let me mention i took antidepressants and they didnt work on that, neitherd did benzosslike diazepam or tranxene

cant smoke marijuana,makes me paranoid.

how long would it take for the reset button for zolpidem so i felt some effects again?
will heminevrin work a bit coz i just ordered it?
and what else to take in between?

and what other meds have this euphoria effect - doesnt have to be super strong like harddrugs or anytihing just middle level euphoria enoughto makeme feel optimistis and not sodamn down all the time. let me mention i took antidepressants and they didnt work on that, neitherd did benzosslike diazepam or tranxene

cant smoke marijuana,makes me paranoid.

btw anyone tried massaging it into their gums then washing down with beer? heard it works with some drugs
or maybe theres a combination of Zolpidem with another med that gives better results? i dont wanna use booze with it... only as last resort

i read here someone combined ambien with hydrocodone - can u describe the effects? i can lay my hands on some, pls comment. tried to quote u directly but the forum keeps having server sh*t comment pls

Empress, I think you have a problem drugs won't eliminate. You'll feel better while on some, but it won't cease the source of bad mood. More, it will add to your problem. You'll have to take them to feel allright, even if the problem's gone.

Try another way

pzdr

Oh I love snorting Zolpidem so much!! I never use them for sleep. It lifts my mood a little and gives me this "?morphing thing". Every picture i look feels 3D and looks so very nice - no idea why. But snorting 4-5 within a day, i have horrofic depression the other day. Sounds strange, I know...

I snorted 2 10 mg Ambien around 7pm- Quick onset of slight euphoria, clear head/mind, and kind of cool body vibes. It did burn, but seriously not as bad as some people here say. Don't let that stop you.
The strong effects wore off in about an hour, then it was just a happy mood type high. Just ate 2 more 10 mg pills at 10pm hoping to get the visuals b/c I don't think you get visuals from just snorting for some reason. I have taken 20mg before and got really good visuals just from eating them.

So, with that I'm hoping the lucky ones I just chowed down on will keep the happiness alive and possibly bring a cartoon to my bare naked white living room wall haha.

This is my first post, so Hi all! Grow on!

My friends, snorting Zolpidem Tartarte is foolish. It's not the medicine itself that matters, it the type it's made into, example, HCI is hydrochloride as Oxycodone. methamphetamine, and so on and so on, they are highly water soluble, good if you want to abuse the med. If it's a sulfate, phosphate, a tartarte, a bitrate, not good, they are slightly soluble in water, at not at all, some are is alcohol, not what u drink. If you really want not to swallow it (chick) lol, If it's hydrochloride she has an option :) anything else, other than I mentioned you need to check the chemical make up and it will always tell you if it highly soluble in water, if not she's swallowing it. BTW, orally it's working in 15 minutes (Zolpidem) one parting point of wisdom, is most generic are the same, it's psychosomatic, but occasionally, their are bid differences. I hate all kinda shaped like Ambien, Mylar, round and purple is better, testing Qualitest next, but Mylar has been far better, something not, they are tricked by the mind because they look like the original.

Last edited:
My friends, snorting Zolpidem Tartarte is foolish. It's not the medicine itself that matters, it the type it's made into, example, HCI is hydrochloride as Oxycodone. methamphetamine, and so on and so on, they are highly water soluble, good if you want to abuse the med. If it's a sulfate, phosphate, a tartarte, a bitrate, not good, they are slightly soluble in water, at not at all, some are is alcohol, not what u drink. If you really want not to swallow it (chick) lol, If it's hydrochloride she has an option :) anything else, other than I mentioned you need to check the chemical make up and it will always tell you if it highly soluble in water, if not she's swallowing it. BTW, orally it's working in 15 minutes (Zolpidem) one parting point of wisdom, is most generic are the same, it's psychosomatic, but occasionally, their are bid differences. I hate all kinda shaped like Ambien, Mylar, round and purple is better, testing Qualitest next, but Mylar has been far better, something not, they are tricked by the mind because they look like the original.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I understood fully only the first sentence. And this one is wrong.
From what I've gathered from the rest of your post you mean this ROA is not effective. It is.
I've got Some experience with zolpidem (tartrate, it's the only form sold in Poland and AFAIK in US), and I can tell you snorting is quicker and more pleasurable than sublingual administration (putting the tablet under your tongue) or swallowing it. It lasts for a shorter time, but it doesn't matter to me, as I have never been awake enough to feel the effects wear off.

Maybe you mean that it's not water soluble (I don't know if it is), but there are reports of people snorting substances insoluble in water and feeling the effects.

I snort Ambien if I have a full stomach, seems to work much better since it requires an empty stomach to take orally.

I have snorted them before. I must have had a great time but I have absolutely no memory. When I have taken it orally I can remember most of what I did, but I have zero recollection of what I did when I snorted it.

I am not a fan of ambien though cause it makes me really depressed the next day.

It is a pretty messed up drug, and scripts are written for it like candy. I would rather give a patient temazepam any day of the week. At least I don't have to worry that they will sleep drive and blame it on me.

"Confusion"

LOL, are you saying it causes confusion? Or that you are confused by what the previous poster said?

Cause if you meant the it causes it, I wholeheartedly agree!!!

I thought I was a robot and was looking for binary code and thought people I was chatting with on Chatzy were able to see me through the computer screen. This happened when I took 10 mg orally for sleep. I also kept waking up, getting out of bed, circling the room and laying back down.

The fact that I had been to a party earlier that evening and had three glasses of champagne probably didn't help.

i've been using zolpidem\ambien for 2+ years. this is the least understood (medicine wise) benzo from what i know. effects may vary from person to person. for me it was love at first sight, snorting. doesn't burn a thing and you get effects as slight euphoria (like alcohol), everything seems to shine a bit more to your eyes. too much and you begin seeing things and talking to imobile objects :|.

mixed with alcohol is amazing, i get relaxed and extroverted, never sleepy. as a mather of fact i don't think i've ever used this benzo to sleep. she's my favorite. for relax and counter anxiety or sleep go for xanax/diazepam. be carefull with ambien you can read reports of people doing things like getting in the car and driving without recalling a thing. i myself have been in some amnesiac situations when plus the alcohol factor. enjoy!

Personally orally taking zolpidem really doesn't do much for me. But if I blow a line like 20-30mg and shit, gets you fucked up. Whenever we do ambien, the only word I can use to describe the high is "weird," haha, it's awesome.

Sheeh, I couldn't imagine anyone snorting this crap, but it certainly works well rectally but solubility taps out around 23mg/mL so I used a 5mL rig.

Sheeh, I couldn't imagine anyone snorting this crap, but it certainly works well rectally but solubility taps out around 23mg/mL so I used a 5mL rig.

What's wrong with snorting zolpidem? And I think a lot of us just doing drugs like these aren't to the point where we are going to take anything rectally.

Snorting it is great, it hits you instantly, and I've never noticed a considerable burn over any other drug.

Yup, zolpidem snorted is way better than sublingual or oral. I've never tried any other way, neither do I feel the need to

whats the best way to get a script? havent done it in like 3 years and i miss it. last time i tried to get it my doc just recommended melatonin and exercise(lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.