• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

insufflating zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
its 10x more effective to just swallow it. I snorted 2 10mgs pills and it burn't like hell so don't do it.

Wow okay SO TOTALLY agreeing with the people posting that snorting zolplidem is no big deal. I snorted 3 10mg pills at once and had to stop for like 7 seconds cuz it burned a bit but then i was totally fine. If you wanna snort it snort it. The burn is nothing unless maybe if you've never snorted anything before.

I don't care what anyone says. I am skipping through all the posts because I have been involved in these exact same argument on bluelight years ago. It hits you faster and harder. Its worth it, so do it. Just burns like hell.

It's totally not worth it at all. You could probably get similar effects from parachuting it, with no terrible burning. I'm pretty sure the oral BA of zolpidem is something like 70%...I doubt it is any higher than that when you snort it. Why the hell would you want to snort it when the BA isn't ANY higher than oral? The only conceivable reason would be so it "hits you harder" but this can be done by parachuting it anyway with less pain and harm to your health.

DONT SNORT ZOLPIDEM!

Used to always take it orally and found it had consideribly less effect when I had any food in my stomach. Last night I tried snorting 2 10 mg pills just after a meal and WOW! the effects hit me like a brick. If you can handle the burn, snorting zolpidem is definitely worth it.

If you don't like to snort pills, then don't. It's a matter of personal preference.

i made the mistake of trying to IV ambien... HUGE mistake. I had swollen veins and a blood clot for a month the size of a mothball.

For me, Zolpidem is a much more euphoric and effective high when snorted. I've never got a zolpidem pill that hurt when snorted, I assume it just depends on the brand. I prefer zolpidem to any benzo that i've tried besides diazepam, especially when snorted.

well mr. what "real drugs" are you doing?

i just snorted four, 10mg sonata's (zaleplon) and am feeling quite nice.

but before that i used some "real drugs" i guess you could say...

30mg oxycodone
3mg klonopin
.75g cannabis
12.5mg diphenhydramine
600mg gabapentin
2 beers

but yea, just because i sniff sleeping pills i'm a kiddie! :! how many times have you slammed oxy or dilly or coke? fuck off newb

Besides the beers, that sounds amazing..I wanna try

Well the other night i snorted one 10mg Zolpidem Tartrate and i must say it was awsome. First off it did NOT make my nose burn at all and the effects were quite trippy not full on shrooms trippy but a mild sense of WTF IS GOING ON LOL. as far as the actualy uses for it. it did help me get to sleep quit fast the night before when i swallowed it but when i snorted i was having so much fun didnt really want to go to sleep

Hi all,

Just picked up my first ever script of Zolpidem generic. I have experienced the drug orally, as well as Zaleplon orally and intranasally (one of my top 10 favorites I must say), and a good selection of benzo's. I predict a lovely night of experimental nasal festivities! ;)

Will report back with comparisons, etc...(depending on severity of amnesia)

If you have a micron they are pretty crazy to shoot. I am not kidding, you have a like 10-15 minute crazy psychedelic trip where you'll be talking to ghosts and goblins

I like sniffing it. I think I've stated this before. If not in this thread than another...
Wish I had more. I'd mix it with my coke, eat some benzos, and rail the yaymbien :D

The burn is exaggerated by people unaccustomed to snorting things.
When you've snorted straight shards of meth you know pain.
If you've ever snorted benadryl you know THE WORST PAIN POSSIBLE. Nothing compares. Don't do that. it was a bad idea.
Ambien's very nice though. Things get brighter, and people appear in the shadows around your bed. Just out of sight from the computer screen. It's like the light is a forcefield. They're only allowed to venture into the dark, because they're shadow people.

There's some other world we catch glimpses of on these deleriants. Somebody's always watching. Like they suddenly became aware of your presence when you took this substance. It's a trip.

ya the first time i snorted it i thought my nose was being burnt from the inside out.... after a lot of times it gets a lot better dont worry. also make sure you crush it up really because there are these parts of the outer shell (stillnox brand) burn the most, but also have some of the zolp in it. happy crushing!

Swim doesn't experiment much but Swim told me he insufflates his zolpidem Swim also is known to insufflate Zaleplon and says he has a love affair with both but the Zolpidem give Swim serious amnesia.

dont need to use swim here. in fact its really confisng the hell out of me cause ive snorted loads of ambien again so
please say i

I know. Always hated SWIM. Nobody believes you and it doesn't cover your ass.

Hah. Uncreated never reported back. I predict an empty bottle lying around his house. Mine were always gone within a couple days.

Once I decided to snort some, I snorted one then proceeded to run through the remainder of my script. I know I put on some crazy shit on netflix I didn't recall of and I did not recall going through the remainder of pills neither. I guess we can call it a trip, I always had visuals without tolerance like when looking at the words on my poster the words would squiggle and wiggle.

The burn was not anywhere as bad as I would expected the way people talk about it.

Yeah I love it too. but after some time the hypnoticeffects wore off and the euphoria too :( Now I can take like 30 mg and feel nothing except calmness. Tried snorting - didnt even burn , but no significant effect either. Does anyone know if switching to other hypnotic like zolpiclone or heminevrin might help? Zopl did wonders for my anxiety and made me complete tasks instead of feeling sad and unmotivated.

I would say another substance that affects similar receptors would be a good alternative (zolpidem, zopiclone, zaeleplon, eszopiclone), along with numerous benzos.
Your tolerance will still play a part and will continue to increase however.
Time will be the best "reset button" for your tolerance, but you'll still be past level one.

Usually, when I get my script I take 20 or 40mg oraly, then I snort some more. I think the eaten ones take longer to kick in, are a bit weaker, but wear off later than snorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.