• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

insufflating zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I saw that other one but it sucked.
Full of people complaining about how bad it hurts.
Fuckin' pansies...
I'm thinkin' of making a thread regarding snorting/smoking ambien in advanced drug discussion,
but I still think a moderator should move this one and close or merge that other thread instead.

Its definitely water soluble, considering its IVable. I wouldn't recommend IVing it just because its a pill, but if you're willing to take the time to filter it properly the rush it gives when IVed is surprisingly awesome. Sniffing it does burn slightely, but ive sniffed worse. MUCH worse. then again maybe thats the reason i don't think it burns that bad, because of damage ive already caused my nasal passage? Who knows.

Also, if IVed it gives a nice rush but the high doesn't last nearly as long as sniffing or eating it, and even the short high after the rush that it gives is totally different then Sniffing or eating it.

Last edited:
I know I saw that other one but it sucked.
Full of people complaining about how bad it hurts.
Fuckin' pansies...

lol i was just thinking this, i didnt think this stuff burnt at all. Probably just because my nose is dead on the inside like the guy above me said...or mabey im just a badass

i've snorted it hundreds of times and the burn is nothing, i mean the first time you do it you're like "wow, that was kinda bad" but the next million times, you know what to expect so it doesn't bother you at all. ive even iv'd it a few times (micron filtered) and it gives a very weird high, anyone who's done it knows what im talking about.. but i never trip.. no matter how i used to take it cuz im on a boatload of zyprexa so it just feels like a fuzzy benzoish feeling.

yea idk about this drug. i eat them and barely anything happens. i do trip a little like the words on the screen/patterns on the world will move, but that's about it.
but anyway my nose is already fucked from snorting wellbutrin last month (not doing that anymore) but I've had to snort a couple of the little bastards (ambien) already...
I really want to know the bioavailability of the drug in some other ROA besides oral.
Woo you can eat it! What else?
My nose needs a break but I don't get much use out of them in my stomach.
What do you guys suggest?

yea idk about this drug. i eat them and barely anything happens. i do trip a little like the words on the screen/patterns on the world will move, but that's about it.
but anyway my nose is already fucked from snorting wellbutrin last month (not doing that anymore) but I've had to snort a couple of the little bastards (ambien) already...
I really want to know the bioavailability of the drug in some other ROA besides oral.
Woo you can eat it! What else?
My nose needs a break but I don't get much use out of them in my stomach.
What do you guys suggest?

sublingual maybe? i personally find snorting it is the best way because of the euphoria that instantly hits you, the burn isnt that bad

Indubitably. Even though my nose hates me, I still find insufflation as the best RoA.
But yes, sublingual administration does work, possibly as well as intranasal. It tastes terrible, but you can feel it tingling whatever part of your mouth it touches, and as long as the broken pill is in your mouth you can feel the "high" coming up.
AS SOON AS you swallow the pill though the effect stops. In that very same instant. It's crazy.
It's a very interesting sensation, just tastes nasty...

thats whats up

I have been doing drugs for like 7 years now, snorting bars in excess for a while, and losing my life to harder drugs. none the less I was searching on the topic of snorting zolpdiem and thought this thread was great and have to add my knowledge:

eating sleeping pills has never done a thing to me(granted i never ate like ten at once) and i have this generic ambeint my moms gave me, what to do what to do.

SNORT IT ALL DAY. i have done half n about to rail the other half as I type. It is pretty solid. The burn is about on par with that of xanax, "burn like hell " is not accurate, if u have tried to snort methadone then u know what burning like hell is. this is fine. and ps a freind of mine has banged like half an abient and he is still alive and said it was pretty intense. sooo pincushions out there take note.

I am chilling, lets see if I can set it to make me fall asleep now....

It only burns for like 20 seconds, then its done.... And it hits you super fast when snorted.. (like 3-5mins max) compared to oral which takes at least 20mins with empty stomach... T

The only reason someone would wanna snort an Ambien is if they only had like 1 left and wanted to get the most out of it so they could get to sleep.... I know thats what I would do if I only had 1 left and couldn't sleep... (I have horrible insomnia)

its isnt that hurt comparing to ketamine no differents.. maybe i have prob with my nose makes me say so... snortin it currently~ xD

Indubitably. Even though my nose hates me, I still find insufflation as the best RoA.
But yes, sublingual administration does work, possibly as well as intranasal. It tastes terrible, but you can feel it tingling whatever part of your mouth it touches, and as long as the broken pill is in your mouth you can feel the "high" coming up.
AS SOON AS you swallow the pill though the effect stops. In that very same instant. It's crazy.
It's a very interesting sensation, just tastes nasty...

When u get used to the taste, it'll be really nice~ trust me^^

i just snort zolpidem 2 minutes ago, people say its pain, i snorted 20mg -,- Goooood Night!!!~~
Its Damn good, 3 minute can feel like starting to go high~ stillnox is good!<snip>

Please don't post repeatedly multiple times in a row. Just use the edit button to update your post. In this situation it would have made most sense to wait until after you had tried snorting the drug to post.

Last edited:
Yeah ambien works about two times faster and two times stronger when it up the nose BuT...........
IT feels like snorting SAND With shards of glass so i dont do it for that reason.
And the effects only last like 30-45 mins.

I did this once and it burned like effin hell. It isn't worth it at all. The feeling you get from ambien isn't euphoric anyway all it's really good for is a sleep aid, i don't see why you'd want to snort it

I guess I'm the odd one out because the few times I've snorted ambien, it didn't really burn at all, especially to the degree that everyone is talking about. I usually just put it under my tongue on an empty stomach. Lately though, I've noticed my tolerance needing more for the same effect, as with pretty much every other substance. I don't really get euphoria from it, just a nice tranquilized feeling. When I do plan on doing it again, I will snort it because the last time 20mg under my tongue at once, did next to nothing for me. And I don't use ambien for sleep, I use it to calm my body down when I'm out of benzos.(I have extreme anxiety accompanied by hypertension) By the way, ambien can work wonders for calming you down during opiate withdrawal. I know I'll get some slack for that, but it personally helped me during opiate detox.

I agree!!!!!!!

What, like IV heroin,Fentanyl,Xanax,dilaudid,LSD,mushrooms,oxycontin,chloral hydrate,morphine,butalbital,phenobarbital,demerol,klonopin.....the list goes on...im not trying to look cool , but i'm no fucking kiddie you arrogant self absorbed shitdick........8)

All drugs are obviously not supposed to be sniffed, but the whole Idea is "whats gonna make me feel good" So Don't shit talk people if your not on here to find out whats gonna get you high & which id the best way to do it. ............shitdick lol Love that quote. 8o 8)

I like sniffing it. I think I've stated this before. If not in this thread than another...
Wish I had more. I'd mix it with my coke, eat some benzos, and rail the yaymbien :D

I guess I'm the odd one out because the few times I've snorted ambien, it didn't really burn at all, especially to the degree that everyone is talking about. I usually just put it under my tongue on an empty stomach. Lately though, I've noticed my tolerance needing more for the same effect, as with pretty much every other substance. I don't really get euphoria from it, just a nice tranquilized feeling. When I do plan on doing it again, I will snort it because the last time 20mg under my tongue at once, did next to nothing for me. And I don't use ambien for sleep, I use it to calm my body down when I'm out of benzos.(I have extreme anxiety accompanied by hypertension) By the way, ambien can work wonders for calming you down during opiate withdrawal. I know I'll get some slack for that, but it personally helped me during opiate detox.

The burn is exaggerated by people unaccustomed to snorting things.
When you've snorted straight shards of meth you know pain.
If you've ever snorted benadryl you know THE WORST PAIN POSSIBLE. Nothing compares. Don't do that. it was a bad idea.
Ambien's very nice though. Things get brighter, and people appear in the shadows around your bed. Just out of sight from the computer screen. It's like the light is a forcefield. They're only allowed to venture into the dark, because they're shadow people.

There's some other world we catch glimpses of on these deleriants. Somebody's always watching. Like they suddenly became aware of your presence when you took this substance. It's a trip.

IDK why people are complaining so much about the burn. Just railed a 10mg in one line and almost no burn.

Using it for a 100mg hydrocodone finisher so to speak, the nods are wearing off, trying to bring it back. Took 100mg Diphen and 2mg xanax when I took the CWE 'd 100mg of hydro. The ambien is definitely bringing back the effects of the Hydro. Nice afterglow.

I wish hydro lasted longer, I have MASSIVE script for 10/500's for a torn tendon.

Edit: I have to agree the with person above me, Diphen is the most vile thing one can snort. Sinus pains for at least 2 hours and usually some blod]ody noses. If you can get it done though one diphen snorted feels like 4-5 orally.

They forget about the 9 other substances this person was fin with earlier in the day but I'll be nice and won't f off the newbie...he'll I'm one too and this thread is an old one at that!

I forgot to qoute two dudes calling each other kiddies one for messin with pills in the beginning peace a dies haha

Status
Not open for further replies.