• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

insufflating zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it burns like a mother fucker

yeah one of the worst things i ever put up my nose. mow these were the old 5s which had the red dye. . .by the time i got the 10mgs, i had grown outa puttin anything and everything up my nose.

However now there are even newer ones that have an imediate and a longer lasting part. . not sure if this could be separated , but ima look into it

Licking off the plastic like coating helps the burn a little bit.

I'm on a benzo/z-drug hiatus atm trying to get my tolerance back down...it's ridiculous how quickly the main effects go away with constant use :/

yeah one of the worst things i ever put up my nose. mow these were the old 5s which had the red dye. . .by the time i got the 10mgs, i had grown outa puttin anything and everything up my nose.

However now there are even newer ones that have an imediate and a longer lasting part. . not sure if this could be separated , but ima look into it

Generics Burn like a Mother fucker - They burn like snorting Morphine if anyone reading this has tried both-

The name brand is smooth - no burn.

I can tell you why too.

heh, nah, I dont fuckin know why, would be kinda cool if I did though. Must be some extra filler - or maybe...they want....addicts....to pay more....for a more satisfying.....drug abusing.....expierience. Conspieracy theories are fu!, But for ambien thats a bit of a strech; now drugs more known for their abuse..

I don't find the UK generics too bad nasally. I mean sure, you can feel it, but it can't be worse than some RCs are.
I like to snort one and take one orally crushed. Works nicely, you get the speedy onset and then a shift up of gear 10mins later :)

^^^
Yes, from what im told, snorting ambien is worse than snorting 2cb

i feel like people snort anything and everything because thats how they're used to getting high. for me on the other hand, i grew up eating all my pills to get high and now i attribute a monster high to swallowing pills instead of snorting. just eat the ambien.

Sounds familiar. I'd taken 6 or 7 in the end...

Insuflattion is nicer than oral but not really that much better or worth it. Midazolam is OK and Loprazolam (not Lorazepam) is very, very nice nice to snort if you're into snorting hypnotics. I'll make exceptions for those, Zopiclone is disgusting to rail. Zolpidem quite bad as well but not as terrible as Zopiclone, stay away!

Jesus i would never have put zopiclone through my nose, after i ate 15mg even water became, literally, like drinking vinegar mixed with sand!

I do like zolpidem 'insufflation' but truely speaking oral is more efficient, it hits fast through the nose which you end up swallowing anyway, so wh not just do both!

Not another 'snorting ambien' thread :(

I'd say theres about one a week..

Yes you can snort them.. No its not better that way.. Just eat them but make sure you have an empty stomache.

I think the bioavailability is higher orally, but the effects are different. IME, snorting Ambien gave a more euphoric, but less "trippy" high than eating it. The worst was when I shot Ambien... instant blackout :/

the title of the thread simply needs to be followed by "feel real nice" explains it pretty much~

I use ambien regularly, and I have never noticed any benefit to insuffilation at all. It has a very high bioavailability when taken orally, and only takes 5-7 mins to produce effects (on an empty stomach.) Long story short, I can't think of any viable reasons to snort it vs. swallow it.

Well if you have a full stomach then snorting it would make a lot of sense. Cause if you are full of food then ambien wont work at all really. So on a full stomach you would have to either snort it or sublingual it to make it have any effect, and if you sublingual it then make sure to keep it under there for a good 30min-45mins at least....so that may be a reason some people would want to snort it (faster onset) and not have to keep 10mg worth of crushed ambien under their tongue for 30mins;;;but snorting will also burn first line or two..

Dunno about snorting it, but smokin it seems to work. Have smoked 10mg in two spliffs, makes for a very pleasant and gentle landing for an evening. Elegant dismount, so to speak. Snorting it? Not as hectic as mephedrone. Doesn't seem to work as well as smoking it.

i was just wondering if it would be more effective to eat or snort zolpidem.is zolpidem water sloluble?if so, is it soluble enough to be effective itranasally?
any advice is much apprecited!
-Peace n LOve-:)
-Rye

The other 'z' drug (zopiclone) is water soluble enough for plugging when crushed up & mixed into warm water. Wouldn't recommend zopiclone snorted though, the taste is VILE. Never tried snorting zolpidem so comment on that.

;)Zopiclone, works for me best when plugged

This post is from 2008 lol, but anyway Zolpidem is very effective when snorted it hits almost instantly and it's much stronger than orally

If zolpidem burns that much, then I dunno what the fuck I was snorting in the naphyrone that made half my face numb and like it had been struck with a giant nail up the nose, out from the ear.

Snorting zolpidem feels like marshmallows, and I like that. I get some euphoria this way unlike when taking it orally.

The first line is alwyas the worst yes, but after that you can't feel a damn thing.

i agree.. it can be painful but IME it only lasts a couple minutes and if it lasts any longer than that, than just snort a little tiny bit of water outta the palm of your hand and it will kill the burn. The high is almost instant when snorted. It will also most likely make you sneeze, but for some reason the sneeze feels great (i donno how to explain it, it just feels good when you sneeze lol)

Guys, I'm really trying to find some percentage of the intranasal bioavailability of zolpidem.
To no avail.
Anyway ambiem doesn't burn much at all.
But like I said, all the information on the net says 70something percent oral bio... no nasal...
And it says "98% bound in plasma."
Meaning only 2% of the drug is producing the pharmacological effect.
I'd like to know if that is increased with nasal administration or not as well.
Somebody help me out, or it would be dandy if an administrator could move this thread over to ADD where some scientific types might take a gander at it.

Well if you have a full stomach then snorting it would make a lot of sense. Cause if you are full of food then ambien wont work at all really. So on a full stomach you would have to either snort it or sublingual it to make it have any effect, and if you sublingual it then make sure to keep it under there for a good 30min-45mins at least....so that may be a reason some people would want to snort it (faster onset) and not have to keep 10mg worth of crushed ambien under their tongue for 30mins;;;but snorting will also burn first line or two..

+1
I tried sublingual, or buccal, or something like that. in my lip. you can feel it working but ambien tastes terrible.
I decided 5 seconds of pain in my nose is better than an hour of nasty taste in my mouth.

Dunno about snorting it, but smokin it seems to work. Have smoked 10mg in two spliffs, makes for a very pleasant and gentle landing for an evening. Elegant dismount, so to speak. Snorting it? Not as hectic as mephedrone. Doesn't seem to work as well as smoking it.

Can anyone else vouch for this? I put some in my bong once but it began to taste too chemically, but in a jay might be nice.
Has anyone found any information on the boiling point of zolpidem, or at what point it's destroyed?

Once again I urge an admin. to bump this over to advanced drug discussion. These are questions that deserve answers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.