• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

insufflating zolpidem

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo just eat zolpidem tartrate it comes on quickly and efficiently orally anyway. Ive snorted it a couple of times though and didnt experience the burning others have reported, however no tangible increase in effectiveness im pretty sure just more hassle

not advertising mixing but for me a glass of wine and a zolp tart 10 mg (stilnox here in Oz) goes down nicely ;)

I get euphoria from zolpidem only by snorting it. Oral doses don't do anything.

bulldog8b said:
I don't understand why you would want to snort sleeping pills. Do yo get a buzz from it? It seems like it would just make you go to sleep a little faster than if you swalloed it. Why not get some real drugs, kiddies?

What, like IV heroin,Fentanyl,Xanax,dilaudid,LSD,mushrooms,oxycontin,chloral hydrate,morphine,butalbital,phenobarbital,demerol,klonopin.....the list goes on...im not trying to look cool , but i'm no fucking kiddie you arrogant self absorbed shitdick........8)

i find snorting zolpidem tartrate to be more effective by dose and it comes on pretty quickly. if you can handle the burn that some of the pills produce, its definitely worth it IMO. i love ambien, it's such a unique drug and very fun.

Surf snatch, orange juice and adreno, don't get so defensive, we all did stupid stuff in highschool. Just when I was in HS we smoked pot and drank beer, we didn't chug OTC cough syrup and snort sleeping pills. But hey, if that's what the kids are doing these days, have fun!!

bulldog8b said:
Surf snatch, orange juice and adreno, don't get so defensive, we all did stupid stuff in highschool. Just when I was in HS we smoked pot and drank beer, we didn't chug OTC cough syrup and snort sleeping pills. But hey, if that's what the kids are doing these days, have fun!!
hey bulldyke, i mean bullshit, i mean stfu
Dude I did heroin ecstasy and coke in high school too, and a year later I realized that these "hardcore" "real" drugs are superficial, glorified, and extremely cliche–with very limited highs.

It seems like you like calling people "kids" and "kiddies"; I guess you've outgrown the world, now: please contract HIV quick.

bulldog8b said:
But hey, if that's what the kids are doing these days, have fun!!

^^^Listen wise guy I bet Im almost old enough to be your father so cut the disrespectful comments:|

Full stomach

Snorting is the only way to go if you've eaten anything in the last few hours at all. Seems like a piece of pizza 2 hours ago will totally destroy any hint of a buzz if I eat before the ambien.

Thank God Adrenochrome finally got banned. Dude's been practically begging for it for a while now...

OP: try parachuting it if you don't want to simply swallowing the pill. It'll hit faster and won't burn your sinus cavities to hell...

I wonder if plugging is another option you should try. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

It hits you quick enough through oral consumption.
take 30mg, then 20 minutes later your completely fucked and dont know where the fuck you are

Zolpidem is better snorted. It hits you fast and more stronger and it feels more energetic. I never fall asleep because I'm having "so much fun". The burn isn't that bad. It is also easier to control dosage that way.

I snort 20mg of generic zolpidem and crush up one parachute it and eat another then sublingually take 4-6mg of klonozipam and every time I get fucked up

Zolpidem has given me the most intense hallucinations and mindfucks I've ever had. That INCLUDES shrooms. Don't underestimate it just because it's legal.

I saw a horde of 100 cats run across the playground I was on. I saw my friends tongue come out of his mouth and snake down his shirt. I saw a swingset and I thought it was Darth Vader. (I fucking kid you not, it still cracks my friend up when I talk about it, he was straight at the time.)

I smoke pot, drink beer, take shots, pop zolpidem benzos and opiates, eat mushies, whatever. The point is not to do "real drugs", the point is to do drugs that are either FUN, or LIFE-CHANGING.

Also, although I've never done it, "OTC cough syrup" has a highly potent dissociative hallucinogen in it (DXM). It's a "real drug", just like any other. In fact, I would venture to say that high doses of DXM are WAY more hardcore than weed or alcohol.

But that's not the point, like I said. It's not stupid just because you've never tried it. In fact, go out and buy 20 mgs of Ambien and down it on an empty stomach. Just don't come crying to me when you wake up the next morning naked in a ditch in the ghetto, covered in tattoos, with a sign around your neck that says "I'm an ignorant, generalizing asshole who thought that Ambien was for kiddies", with no memory of what happened. I warned you. :\

SNorting it works wonders. I cant tell if the burning feeling produces the warm euphoria or if its the ambien, cause sometimes snorting other pills that burn, make me feel warm and tingly and I know they shouldnt hit me for a good 15 min or so. But I deff have hallucinated off of snorted ambien many times, and plan on doing it again tonight.

Question tho, do you find diminished effects after just 2 days of consistent once a night use? Cause i sure do?

Insufflation is the fast track to waking up seeing a broken ornament in your bathtub & discovering you didn't stop at 20mg.

bottom line. Yes Ambien 10mg IR tablets, when crushed and snorted produce quicker effects and stronger... but i will say that snorting ambien burns just about the worst of any pill you would snort to get high... Anyways i had to switch to Temazepam cuz i was getting into trouble/stoopid ass shit that i didnt remember the next morning.

i was just wondering if it would be more effective to eat or snort zolpidem.is zolpidem water sloluble?if so, is it soluble enough to be effective itranasally?
any advice is much apprecited!
-Peace n LOve-:)
-Rye

Yea more effective in the sense that it gives a nice buzz, and makes ya nice and relaxed. But, I believe (I dont have too much expierience with ambien, but i have tried it a number of times in different ways) that just swallowing it as intended would be the most effective for putting you to sleep.

But it is definitely effective intranasally.

Insufflation is the fast track to waking up seeing a broken ornament in your bathtub & discovering you didn't stop at 20mg.

Sounds familiar. My bro found me in the kitchen with a broken bottle of tomato sauce (ketchup) next to me, I was (obviously) covered in tomato sauce as well. The next day I went to my bathroom and was wondering why there were red hand marks on all the walls, I found that I'd taken 6 or 7 in the end... Insuflattion is nicer than oral but not really that much better or worth it. Midazolam is OK and Loprazolam (not Lorazepam) is very, very nice nice to snort if you're into snorting hypnotics. I'll make exceptions for those, Zopiclone is disgusting to rail. Zolpidem quite bad as well but not as terrible as Zopiclone, stay away!

Status
Not open for further replies.