Bluelight

Thread: insufflating zolpidem

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    insufflating zolpidem 
    i was just wondering if it would be more effective to eat or snort zolpidem.is zolpidem water sloluble?if so, is it soluble enough to be effective itranasally?
    any advice is much apprecited!
    -Peace n LOve-
    -Rye

2. Collapse Details

I heard it burns like a mother fucker

3. Collapse Details

Capsule
    Quote Originally Posted by drunken_etard
    I heard it burns like a mother fucker
    ^^^Yea he's right... it burns so bad that it makes your eyes tear up.... that being said it also hits you alot quicker when you snort it vs. swallowing it

4. Collapse Details

I have no doubt that snorting ambien would hit you quicker, and it is water and lipid soluble, so that is somewhat of a good indication that it can be snorted with at least some effectiveness. As for how effective, I have no idea. I've never tried it. I've only done oral ambien. I don't think that the intranasal bio-availability of zolpidem is data that is going to be easy to find. You'll just have to rely on other people's reports. Doing a BL search might also help. There are many threads on this same topic in this forum.

5. Collapse Details

Zolpidem tartrate is a white to off-white crystalline powder that is sparingly soluble in water, alcohol, and propylene glycol. It has a molecular weight of 764.88.

it's effects are rather rapid insuffilation but it burns and causes discomfort for a few minutes. Will definitely make you sneeze. Plug the nose

6. Collapse Details

I use ambien regularly, and I have never noticed any benefit to insuffilation at all. It has a very high bioavailability when taken orally, and only takes 5-7 mins to produce effects (on an empty stomach.) Long story short, I can't think of any viable reasons to snort it vs. swallow it.

7. Collapse Details

I didn't get any effects when I snorted a zopiclone.

Just my $0.02

8. Collapse Details

zaleplon (sonata) makes me gag when i snort it, dunno why, the aroma is nauseating to think about but i love snorting 10-30mg of that with some klonopin (oral) and some cannabis (smoked) and some opiates / booze.

generic ambien i hear burns like a bitch and IMO that wouldn't be worth it unless you REALLY need to sleep b/c oral ambien (10mg) with ANY food in my stomach isn't gonna do shit for my insomnia, (or even on an empty stomach for that matter), but brand name ambien is a whole different story, no burn with those babies!

9. Collapse Details

I've been pluging and it works great. Hits the "high" part fairly quickly. I just did 30 mg's and i feel like im between tripping and dreamland. Hard to explain but does work. thats kinda how i feel so ya know

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28
    Zolpidem tartrate is a white to off-white crystalline powder that is sparingly soluble in water, alcohol, and propylene glycol. It has a molecular weight of 764.88.

it's effects are rather rapid insuffilation but it burns and causes discomfort for a few minutes. Will definitely make you sneeze. Plug the nose
    Please cite your source if you're copying and pasting from somewhere. It looks like the first part of your post came from rxlist.com or a similar site.

11. Collapse Details

It works, hell I've done that very thing this very night not one hour ago. I wouldn't suggest it because of snorting fillers/binders, but it works a hell of a lot better than oral. 5mg insufflated = 10mg oral or sublingual imo. Wears off sooner so you actually have to go to bed within about a 2 hour window if you take it for sleep.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedevil173
    I use ambien regularly, and I have never noticed any benefit to insuffilation at all. It has a very high bioavailability when taken orally, and only takes 5-7 mins to produce effects (on an empty stomach.) Long story short, I can't think of any viable reasons to snort it vs. swallow it.
    Due to my love for zolpidem, especially when insufflated, I've posted in dozens and dozens of these threads, so I won't go on my usual tirade. Nonetheless, this quote made me laugh. Shame on you .

13. Collapse Details

Yes snorting zolpidem works wonderfully and imparts quicker kinetics

14. Collapse Details

I don't understand why you would want to snort sleeping pills. Do yo get a buzz from it? It seems like it would just make you go to sleep a little faster than if you swalloed it. Why not get some real drugs, kiddies?

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Eat it.. if you snort those you'll probably wake up with tons of stuff clogged in your nose and it doesn't really hit faster at all.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog8b
    I don't understand why you would want to snort sleeping pills. Do yo get a buzz from it? It seems like it would just make you go to sleep a little faster than if you swalloed it. Why not get some real drugs, kiddies?

well mr. what "real drugs" are you doing?

i just snorted four, 10mg sonata's (zaleplon) and am feeling quite nice.

but before that i used some "real drugs" i guess you could say...

30mg oxycodone
    3mg klonopin
    .75g cannabis
    12.5mg diphenhydramine
    600mg gabapentin
    2 beers

but yea, just because i sniff sleeping pills i'm a kiddie! how many times have you slammed oxy or dilly or coke? fuck off newb

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Jusus enoughorangejuice, you seem to always mention in ALL your posts that you like mixing opiates, booze, gabapentin, cannibis and OTC potenators. You are a downer guy.

We get it.

Also internet flaming about a broad statement not directly intended for you about being or not being a kid is really middleschoolish. If you know what you are or aren't why are you so passionate about defending yourself?

Back on topic ambien works great snorted. I have no definative bioavailability info but i can say that the burn isn't as bad as some people seem to think. Hits you faster than swallowing. The only set back is when i snort it i seem to keep doing it all night even when i have reached the level where no more is needed. Last time i had access to it i believe i did 270mg in one night. Then the next day you swear your pills are missing due to anterograde amnesia

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    For me the onset is just as quick but isn't as strong or efficient when I snort them.. what's the bioavailabilty nasally? anyone know?

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sonic
    Please cite your source if you're copying and pasting from somewhere. It looks like the first part of your post came from rxlist.com or a similar site.
    it was from rxlists

20. Collapse Details

Zolpidem, whenever I snort it, seems to hit me almost before its had a chance to burn. Then I completely lose my shit, and wake up somewhere I don't remember going.

Ah, good times.

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    imo just eat zolpidem tartrate it comes on quickly and efficiently orally anyway. Ive snorted it a couple of times though and didnt experience the burning others have reported, however no tangible increase in effectiveness im pretty sure just more hassle

not advertising mixing but for me a glass of wine and a zolp tart 10 mg (stilnox here in Oz) goes down nicely

22. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I get euphoria from zolpidem only by snorting it. Oral doses don't do anything.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog8b
    What, like IV heroin,Fentanyl,Xanax,dilaudid,LSD,mushrooms,oxyco ntin,chloral hydrate,morphine,butalbital,phenobarbital,demerol, klonopin.....the list goes on...im not trying to look cool , but i'm no fucking kiddie you arrogant self absorbed shitdick........

24. Collapse Details

i find snorting zolpidem tartrate to be more effective by dose and it comes on pretty quickly. if you can handle the burn that some of the pills produce, its definitely worth it IMO. i love ambien, it's such a unique drug and very fun.

25. Collapse Details

Surf snatch, orange juice and adreno, don't get so defensive, we all did stupid stuff in highschool. Just when I was in HS we smoked pot and drank beer, we didn't chug OTC cough syrup and snort sleeping pills. But hey, if that's what the kids are doing these days, have fun!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast