• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Valium

McBeaver

Bluelighter
I'm sure it works the same as e, but does snorting valium make it hit faster and harder, but last for less time?

yeah just hit's you faster. i have a friend who lets them melt in his mouth, he also smokes them with weed

He smokes Valium with weed? Holy fucking shit! You people need to get some better drugs.

I used to get liquid diazepam and cook it.
It works fine snorted. Also went very well with ketamine.
I don't know about it starting in the form of a pill, though.

You got liquid Valium and cooked it down to the powder? Shit, IV that stuff man. You can snort the pills anytime...

Ok this is the last time I am writing this.
You do not ….I repeat DO NOT absorb valium through your nasal mucosa. This is a fact. It DOESN’T WORK!!!!! You will get an effect..…when you snort it, it will turn into goo, drip into your stomach and get absorbed just as it would in pill form. You are getting less of the drug and it takes LONGER for you to feel it because it has to drip, drip, drip for awhile. If you just can’t bring yourself to fucking wait 20- minutes to feel the effects, you should crush the pill up, mix with a bit of water and swallow the solution.
It is a waste of time and benzo to snort it. Taking a liquid version...going through the trouble of drying it and then snorting it is beyond a waste of time. …….I know …someone will say …but, but, but, It worked for me…. It is all in your head…….go do your home work, gimme a link, or shut the hell up. This is how MYTHS like this keep getting fed to our culture. Stop!
[This message has been edited by Dr. Quack (edited 31 August 2001).]

No, it doesn't work fine snorted. All your doing is snorting it so it drains back into your stomach. Valium is not soluable so it does not get absorbed into your nose. Mix it into some water and gulp it down, it will work better that way.

Look, I used to believe it too, and snorting a benzo (any of them) might cause them to "hit" a little faster, but there really isn't much advantage to snorting.... if you want to get the most from yer benzos, the sublingual (letting them disolve under yer tounge) is the way... I probably spelled that wrong, fuck it!
------------------
# unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep

I'm 19 years late to the party, but yes, snorting benzos is a waste. I have been prescribed numerous benzos for years. If you want to maximize your dose asap, either chew it up and swallow or dissolve it under your tongue over a few minutes. Snorting it is the same as swallowing it, except you'll probably lose a lot of it in your mucus membrane. It does not go straight to the dome like cocaine. It goes down the throat just like swallowing it. Please don't waste the happy magic of benzos by taking them any other way.