Bluelight

Thread: Snorting Valium

1. Collapse Details
    Snorting Valium 
    Bluelighter
    Question
    I'm sure it works the same as e, but does snorting valium make it hit faster and harder, but last for less time?

2. Collapse Details

3. Collapse Details

yeah just hit's you faster. i have a friend who lets them melt in his mouth, he also smokes them with weed

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    He smokes Valium with weed? Holy fucking shit! You people need to get some better drugs.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I used to get liquid diazepam and cook it.
    It works fine snorted. Also went very well with ketamine.
    I don't know about it starting in the form of a pill, though.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    You got liquid Valium and cooked it down to the powder? Shit, IV that stuff man. You can snort the pills anytime...

7. Collapse Details

Ok this is the last time I am writing this.
    You do not ….I repeat DO NOT absorb valium through your nasal mucosa. This is a fact. It DOESN’T WORK!!!!! You will get an effect..…when you snort it, it will turn into goo, drip into your stomach and get absorbed just as it would in pill form. You are getting less of the drug and it takes LONGER for you to feel it because it has to drip, drip, drip for awhile. If you just can’t bring yourself to fucking wait 20- minutes to feel the effects, you should crush the pill up, mix with a bit of water and swallow the solution.
    It is a waste of time and benzo to snort it. Taking a liquid version...going through the trouble of drying it and then snorting it is beyond a waste of time. …….I know …someone will say …but, but, but, It worked for me…. It is all in your head…….go do your home work, gimme a link, or shut the hell up. This is how MYTHS like this keep getting fed to our culture. Stop!
    [This message has been edited by Dr. Quack (edited 31 August 2001).]

8. Collapse Details

No, it doesn't work fine snorted. All your doing is snorting it so it drains back into your stomach. Valium is not soluable so it does not get absorbed into your nose. Mix it into some water and gulp it down, it will work better that way.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    what about xanax? will snorting that work?

10. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew
    Central Florida Area (think Orlando area)
    Look, I used to believe it too, and snorting a benzo (any of them) might cause them to "hit" a little faster, but there really isn't much advantage to snorting.... if you want to get the most from yer benzos, the sublingual (letting them disolve under yer tounge) is the way... I probably spelled that wrong, fuck it!
    ------------------
    # unzip ; strip ; touch ; finger ; mount ; fsck ; more ; yes ; umount ; sleep