• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

cutting cocaine

punk4nirvana

Bluelighter
hey, i was wondering what the best and conventient way to cut coke is? Also, where could i purchase the stuff to cut the coke with. This would be a big help, i heard some things at GNC, but i don't know exactly what products.
thanks

meth is the most common cut for coke I know of.
you can usually get it from the same place you get your coke.

Cut it with DXM. that the best thing to do if you want the people you are seling it to to come back.

dont be asking here. people give bullshit responses.
besides, no sense in cuttin unless youre breakin down chickens, in which case you sure shouldnt need my help. of course always re-rock, nugga, else youre a lamer.
------------------
I pity the fool

heh i just wanted to see what people would say about cutting it with DXM, cause if you've ever tasted it you know why hehe.
------------------
Shags

I think dealers use lactose (milk sugar). This is one of the reasons coke can make you poop.

No! Lactate will give you a BAAAAD headache.
Vitamin B12 is the best cut. No damage, easy on the nostrils, and very close looking to coke.
However, realize the man with the best coke makes the most money. Purity will always bring back customers.
------------------
-Memnon
--X T C

Just an idea for the Mods...
Close immediately all threads asking how to cut anything...
and/or put "No Cutting Questions" or something like that in the forum guidelines.
Do these questions piss anyone else off as much as they piss me off? (We're supposed to be promoting safe drug use here, not giving 2-bit coke dealers tips on how to rip-off and potentially harm their customers.)
------------------
"Help what can I do, I really love the feeling but hate the itching?"
-TheLizard'sQueen (Greenlighter)

^ That's a good idea, but what about people who are just trying to find out what else they are putting up their nose besides coke?
Obviously that's not what this guy is asking but it is a valid question sometimes.

I agree descend, I just think the threads that obviously ask for 'dealing assistance' should be closed down immediately.

the best thing i know of to cut coke with is Inisitol. It is slightly numbing and won't fuck up the taste. You can buy it at GNC and it already comes in powder form, how convenient.
peace, outkast

pinger's right, these threads are a total joke and should be eliminated with extreme prejudice.
it's bad enough when somebody who knows what they're doing cuts their product, but how about some tool who needs to ASK how to step on his shit before going around ripping everyone off? And people actually answer the guy, that's the part that kills me.
If you need to ask how, fuckball, you shouldn't be doing it, because by the time the stuff has reached your dumb ass it's already been diluted PLENTY.

almost everyone cuts their coke, get over it.
yeah, you would like to think most people would just sell it as is and charge more, but the reality is people are more willing to pay $50 a g for stomped on shit, than $70 a shit for the dank. that's just the way it is.
peace, outkast

I'm going to have to agree with pinwheel here. Technically, this conversation is known as 'Conspiracy to distribute a Schedule 2 Substance' in the U.S...
I'd imagine other countries have similar laws.

sorry pinwheel called you pinger by mistake
biggrin.gif

outkast, that's NOT the way it is, I would GLADLY pay an extra $20 dollar/gr for uncut coke, and so would most everyone I know who does coke.
And what sort of ghetto fabulous logic makes a person think they're better off paying less money for CRAP product, rather than full price for better quality drugs that will last them longer and get them good and high?
Yes, ALL coke gets stepped on a few times before it ever reaches you, which is exactly why we don't need some bottom-of-the-rung twot stepping on it yet again before selling it to his 'crew' in the parking lot outside TGIF's. These are the kind of people who end up cutting their shit with APAP and other nasty shit because they don't know what they're doing and could care less about sound business practices.
Don't encourage them. It's bad drug karma.

I've disagreed with you before on other topics djtonedeaf but on this one I have to AGREE 100%. I feel like an asshole now for my earlier reply suggesting lactose.

how many posts have there been on cutting coke? all of a sudden everyone has a heart. he didn't ask if he should cut it or not, he asked what to cut it with.
i also would gladly pay $70 for dank shit over $50 for shit that's been stepped on. but most people, from my experience, don't know shit about coke and wouldn't even be able to tell enough of a difference to drop $20 more. they just like to here the cheaper price, and if they're only getting a gram, fuck it. it's definitely not LOGICAL, but if it didn't happen ALL the time then why aren't we getting the pure shit and just paying up the ass for it. why do you think EVERYTHING we have ever done has been cut and sold for cheaper? BECAUSE MORE PEOPLE WILL BUY IT THAT WAY. granted, smalltimes shouldn't be fuckin with it, but it happens.
almost everyone who gets large amounts of coke cuts it, period. shit happens. next time you get it from your dealer call him an asshole.
i didn't realize that everyone here takes nothing less than 100% pure Columbian cocaine.
peace, outkast
[This message has been edited by outkast (edited 25 August 2001).]