• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC Soda?

Geist89

Bluelighter
I was at my local medical cannabis dispensary today when I noticed something new on the menu: soda. It came in two strengths, 90x and 180x. I was curious and asked the young lady behind the counter about it. She said she had never had it herself, but the people that buy it keep coming back for more and attest that it's great. My curiosity kicked in, and I bought a bottle of this soda (Labeled "DZL Fuel"), 180x strength. The label is blue, has pictures of cannabis leafs in the background, is marked:

DZL Fuel
180x
2640mg

Does that mean there's 2640mg THC in this? Has anyone else had any experience with THC soda?

you would only need a sip to get blasted if it had that much in there

MaxPowers said:
. . . and? How did it go?
I haven't had the pleasure of enjoying it yet. I can't get this stuff back where I live, so I might save it for a special occasion. :)

for real man u shulda posted this thread after you drank some now were all curious....

whens the last time youve had five people telling you to chug thc soda LOL

seriously man write an experience report for that shit! oh also a good dose of THC is like 14mg so be carefull...speaking of which how much did that shit cost!?

i dont believe there are any countries where cannabis is completely legal and products are sold in stores... unless it was produced for 215 patients in california, and sold in cannabis clubs. what country did you get it in?

I bought a bottle of this soda (Labeled "DZL Fuel"), 180x strength from my dealer who got it in cali the bottle also says "for medical use only" at the bottom. The label is blue, has pictures of cannabis leafs in the background, is marked:

DZL Fuel
180x
2640mg

i was wondering how much you drink?

haha, interesting legal loophole. You can buy this stuff online if you look for it.

I bought a bottle of this soda (Labeled "DZL Fuel"), 180x strength from my dealer who got it in cali the bottle also says "for medical use only" at the bottom. The label is blue, has pictures of cannabis leafs in the background, is marked:

DZL Fuel
180x
2640mg

i was wondering how much you drink?

Any idea what the 2640 mg stand for? Raw cannabis, hash, extract? I would say take a swig and see how you feel in an hour. Take it easy with edibles they can scare you if you take to much. Post a pic. of the container and your experiences please.

2640mg converts to about 2 & 1/2 grams so this stuff is probably 2-3 doses, maybe even more...