• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

THC Soda?

Yeah I seen some medical cannabis website thing selling some online too, I wonder what it is?

I made my own THC soda before with sprite and green dragon, I'm sure it's no comparison to the real deal! Man I gata get out to cali! It would be really nice to have a THC drink without using green dragon so you wouldnt have to drink all the alcohol.

I drank the whole bottle and got *kinda* high for about 4 hours. Not worth the $20 I spent on it at the medical dispensary.

Google it online and see if you can find the place selling it online, what's the deal with that?

They seem to ship anywhere in the world. I guess a soda drink labelled "dzl feul' wouldnt get tested at customs, but still seems a bit unreal?

If they import it i highly doubt it contains THC.

That would kick ass though. Pot Pop

is it RX only?

did it taste like soda? found this on another site i read

tfs_soda_strawberry.jpg

http://wehonews.com/z/wehonews/archive/page.php?articleID=618

^an interesting read.

and froma diff site:
"To whom it may concern;
I bought 4-ea. bottles of this very expensive medicine in West Hollywood at $36.00 a piece all of which were clearly virgin (absent of medicine) sodas. Who ever was involved in Manufacturing must have been so high they were not aware they made a very serious mistake as I will never purchase a product from you again and I shall inform all that I can about this crime!
Best Regards to all patients, Michael Orteg"

http://thefreshscent.com/2007/01/23/strawberry-soda/

I'm assuming the brands sold online are of the virgin variety. what a bummer..

Sounds nice without needing alcohol for an oral drink, but I'd rather buy the weed and make some green dragon and mix it in some soda and get a really good high instead of a subtle one.

I made my own THC soda before with sprite and green dragon, I'm sure it's no comparison to the real deal! Man I gata get out to cali! It would be really nice to have a THC drink without using green dragon so you wouldnt have to drink all the alcohol.

Couldn't you just make Honey oil, dissolve it in water, then cool it down and carbonate it? You'd have to add a fat of some kind though... Maybe with a bit of tweaking you could make it taste nice.

For now... Smoking is fine.