• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies, Do any of you like to be "fingered"?

sylvan Wanderer

Bluelighter
Ladies, Do any of you like to be "fingered"?

I ask, because from what I have heard most girls don't like it much and it's something guys do because no one has told them not too and few are good at it at all.

note: I am a guy.

If you hit the G-spot, I suppose it's good for warm up, but you're probably gonna want to do the intercourse thing.

I think its great for a warm up. I like it, but you have to hit the g-spot or its not going to work. I had a guy that I dated that knew all about that because of his anatomy of women class...I think all guys should take that class

If a guy knows how to hit the G-Spot, it will make me squirt and orgasm more than I can any other way.

this isn't common place though, only two guys I've been with have known what to do. That said, if a guy isn't offended by instructions, I'll try to teach him, but even still... they really struggle, as it puts an enormous strain on their forearm.

Sex is still better though due to its intimate value :).

Well, in my experience they've enjoyed it, and generally have asked for more, hehe.

Last edited:
The combination of oral and a bit of handiwork is normally what does it for me. Just fingers is normally ok for a bit of a warm up, but that's about it.

loves it....like doppleganger if i squirt then it's the most amazing thing ever, if not it's a nice introduction. i like it cos it reminds me of being with my partner before we had sex, when we were all fumbly and hopeless.

I absolutely love it along with some nicely executed tongue action as a warm-up to proceedings. I find it to feel very teasing and naughty.
I generally start becoming huffy and impatient if it goes on too long, however - but then again depravation can be a real turn-on. :)

Doppelganger said:
lol, no way?

Well it's not like I have a vagina or really know what a clit orgasm vs. a g-spot orgasm feels like and I find it's more fun and pleasurable to masturbate men. :)

whatever dude

stimulating your partner is for their pleasure purposes, although that's not to say you can't also enjoy it :).

Doppelganger said:
If a guy knows how to hit the G-Spot, it will make me squirt and orgasm more than I can any other way.

this isn't common place though, only two guys I've been with have known what to do. That said, if a guy isn't offended by instructions, I'll try to teach him, but even still... they really struggle, as it puts an enormous strain on their forearm.

Sex is still better though due to its intimate value :).
My wife is the same way. She's been with guys before that just didn't know how to do it right for her, but I know how to do it and she helped me get there ;) Add in a little tongue and she really gets going. Nice, loud orgasms...but like someone else said, your forearm can get tired after 5 or 10 minutes of it. Good time for sex after that.

It can be nice, but for me it only actually ever makes me want to have sex a lot quicker.

I love it, my boyfriend's amazing at it. It's almost like teasing for me, I can't really explain it.

Great 4 warm up and to see if she is hot/wet. Love 2 feel that swollen, spongy g-spot and then 4 a little tongue action, finger still inside massaging.

if done properly, fingering with a bit of tongue action will send me over the edge. it's almost as good as sex...almost.