• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tattoos- Best Drug to take?

Putting lidocaine on a tattoo is not advisable. It may help, but it may fuck up the tat. No reptuable artist would allow it durring the rendering.
The two most painfull and common places to get a tatoo.....the underside of the wrist, and the ribs. YEOAAAAOOOOOch

The main reason I wanted to post this was to find out if any of the drugs I would possibly taking during this process would cause any negative side effects on my health while getting the tattoo (I know why you cannot take alcohol). I did NOT post it to get flamed or called a pussy. I'm not afraid of pain at all, I actually have a higher pain tolerance then post people. I just like being comfortable.
So would any of these drugs (Xanax, oxy, hydrocodine, codine) have any negative side effects during the tattoo process? I'm through with the whole "be a man and take take nothing" shit.
------------------
"JUJU DIDNT DIE! ITZ HAPPENING AT MY HOUSE!"
---LoupyLou
"Raving is the wave of the future."
---Quiksilver (Rest in Peace)

anything that wont have an effect on your blood will be OK i guess.

you can use creams such as EMLA or the like, but i find that getting a tattoo doesn't hurt per se, but tattooing over certain spots on the body can trigger irritating nerve tingles. and when it is finished, i'm so high that i can't drive for about a half hour. (i'm a pain as well as opiate junky) on the other hand, i known a very good friend who was as tough as nails who spent forty five minutes crying while her shoulder blade was being done...maybe a little alprazolam would calm you down, but if you fall asleep you could easily ruin the tattoo