• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tour - V Festival Mar/Apr 08 - REVIEWS

Oh my, sorry about that, where are my manners.

Wooooh songs I know, yaaaaay. :D :D :D :D

;)

awesome day...lots of different stuff. Was blown away by Roisens' set...excellent goodness. Pics to come, unfortunately no superheroes this time!
:D

144lv0.jpg

Jesus and Mary Chain

157wf8.jpg

Roissen Murphy

161by4.jpg

168sz2.jpg

Duran Duran

171sl2.jpg

176wf5.jpg

Smashing Pumpkins

182xc7.jpg

=D

Last edited:
This festival was fucking awesome, I had a great time :D I was really really impressed, the show grounds was a great venue, it took all of about 2 seconds to get a drink, the crowd was reasonably well behaved and it wasn't overly packed. Much better than a BDO for sure! :D

Due to a large about of fart arsing about, we missed Robyn unfortunately :\ Anyone see her set and have anything to say about it?

Caught some of cut copy but wasn't all that impressed, nothing like I remember them from Splendour in '05. Loved Hearts on Fire tho and Lights and Music.

Modest Mouse was meh but thats just because I'm not a big fan I suppose :p

Roisin Murphy was awesome! Even if she wasn't showing off her nips I still would have loved her set! ;) I had no idea she was from Moloko until I happened to run into 1234 who enlightened me

Air- A big pile of pretentious crap but thats what I was expecting too. There were a few songs in their set that I didn't hate. And the drugs probably helped a bit too ;)

QOTSA- Fucking awesome! I almost wasn't going to go see them but I heard them from a distance and was drawn in. Loved their set and they were just as good as I remember them being from Splendour in '05 :D

Smashing Pumpkins- Giddy the fuck up! =D Great set but not so much for the music I think, more so just because I got to see a legendary band that I didn't think I'd ever get the chance to see. Bullet with Butterfly Wings went off in a big way. As did Zero. I got the impression that the crowd was of a similar opinion to mine and that is, I don't give a fuck about your new stuff, play your old stuff!
What was with Billy's comment "QOTSA are proof that drugs do work". Does he not like them or something?

eggman88888 said:
Loved the highlights of Smashing Pumpkins but what the fuck was with that boring arse jam in the middle of the set? That bit was borafill

Fuckin word! What a big waste of time that was. The Everlasting Gaze would have been much more enjoyable. I think I spent most of this time undressing the bassist with my eyes. So hot! :D

As well as seeing lots of great music I was fortunate enough to catch up with C0TB, Busty St. Clare, 1234 and Mary Poopins! :D Missed Blossom and Potato tho, spewin :\ BL meet ups are so 2 years ago ;)

i CANNOT BELIEVE that i missed bullet with butterfly wings. i went to the toilet for FIVE MINUTES.

and yes, that's when.

i didn't even know it'd been played and had an argument with my mate and all. FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK SHIT.

apart from that: win.

NickyJ said:
...Roisin Murphy was awesome! Even if she wasn't showing off her nips I still would have loved her set! ....;)
nips....you said nips!!
=D
ahhh...wait...I am not so surprised....her nips were great weren't they!!