• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Codeine Cold Water Extraction Method/FAQ

A while back I used codeine CWE daily for over 6 months, never had any liver problems.

From everything I've read, I don't think that acetaminophen accumalates in your body. The liver damage it can cause is the result of overdose; when there is too much acetaminophen for the liver to metabolize it into harmless substances, the CYP3A4 and CYP450 enzymes have to take over. These enzymes metabolize acetaminophen into a highly toxic metabolite, N-acetyl-p-benzo-quinone imine (or NAPQI), which causes liver death.

Chronic use of over 4 grams a day can lead to serious liver problems, as eventually your liver becomes backed up and some of the acetaminophen must be metabolized into NAPQI.

If your using codeine everyday and you CWE it, then I'd avoid alcohol as it can increase the chances of acetaminopohen toxicity. Large amounts of alcohol can increase the enzymes that will convert acetaminophen into NAPQI.

Just make sure you are doing a thorough CWE, and you should be fine. Could be useful as well to take a break every now and then, even if it's just to get your tolerance back down.

Thank you Mr Blonde.

I'm not doing it every day, however due to my liver being a bit sick, this is one of my few pleasures that I still indulge in from time to time. Good to know that as long as I do it properly all is well.

APAP is Pretty rapidly metabolized from my knowledge. The amount present in my blood would be proof of that, because when i became lazy from time to time i'd ingest 8 500mg/10mg pain tablets.. just for a little dose...

Don't do it anymore, never the less it hasn't caused any damage

The_Idler said:
The only one to use is generic Co-Codamol.

perfect quick and easy extractions every time,and its £X.xx for 250mg.

Paracetemol is easier to filter out than ibuprofen.

My super easy, super cheap, super fast, super effective method:

1. Buy 32 generic Co-Codamol @ £X.xx

2. Grind until there are no whole pills left
(no need to powder it)

3. Pour ~300ml COLD water into a glass
(if you cant get cold tap water, bang it in the fridgefreezer)

4. Whack in the Co-Co, stir

5. Let sit for 5 mins, stir

6. Take a pint glass, and push in, and fold over,
a double layer of (good) kitchen towel (two panels),
so its like you have a coffee filter "bowl" in there.

7. Pour in as much of the Co-Co solution as possible
(fill the filter)

8. Let sit until the water level is substantially lower.

9. Gradually pour the rest of the Co-Co solution into the filter,
keeping it evenly mixed.

10. Let sit until water stops dripping through quickly

11. Take filter out and CAREFULLY close into a "bag"
and squeeze from the top down,
slowly moving down and forcing more water out,
until you feel the bag is finished.
(The filtrate should be clear enough to see through, but not totally clear)

12. Discard the filter,
drink the filtrate,
relax and
Enjoy.

[EDIT: Removed prices. Lil angel15]

Sorry dude, but 300ml is too much water to use. 100ml is a much safer level.

I created this thread based upon my personal way.. i only ever use 30-40ml of water. Less to drink afterward.. one swig and the filthy shit is down.. i dont wann sip on it. lol..

i dont mind the taste, i know there is not a dangerous amount of APAP in it, i know there is all the C in it
if you hate the taste, yeah you can use less. =]

Either way, more water makes it more of a cunt to drink, and the less APAP the better... if you were to do 5 extractions one day... you'd be going well over the limit (thats IF you were to do 5 extractions)... so realistically, less is less (APAP).

more water makes it more of a cunt to drink

Amen to that, brother!

if you were to do 5 extractions one day

Is there anyone who really does codeine via CWE five times a day? I mean, after dosing once your CYP2D6 enzymes are inhibited and redosing becomes useless for a while. A couple of times, maybe three, I could see.

^ Exactly.. I also was well aware of codeines affinity to bind to the CYP2D6 enzyme thus making it less effective, but if you had been dumb enough not to know that - and tried doing it 5 times in a day with a 'lax' method, then you'd be certainly looking for trouble.