Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much molly = 1 roll ??

drgreenthumb00

Bluelighter
Hello,

I have been much experience with E but never came across any molly. I finally have access to molly and was wondering how much = a good roll. Lets say I have 1 gram of molly. How many capsules could I make out of this. Is it .1, .2 .3 for a single dose??? help me out. I need info ASAP. Thanks

Ok I just used the search button. is it safe to say that .2 would be more then sufficient for one roll?

yes that is safe to say...if it is pure MDMA or close to that would be a high dose
Everyone is different, so be careful.
Heres the average dosages from Erowid...

Oral MDMA Dosages
Threshold 30 mg
Common for small or sensitive people 50 - 75 mg
Common for most people 75 - 125 mg
Common for large or insensitive people 125 - 175 mg
Required by few (side effects increase) 200 + mg

personally, i don't consume anything less than 125mg, 150mg is more typical for me. i use maybe 4-5 times a year and my rolls are always spaced out so needless to say i have a very low tolerance; i just like feeling good :)

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
personally, i don't consume anything less than 125mg, 150mg is more typical for me. i use maybe 4-5 times a year and my rolls are always spaced out so needless to say i have a very low tolerance; i just like feeling good :)

I couldn't agree more and I am in exactly the same boat!

For me, 125 mg is the PERFECT dose. :)

SmokingMan said:
For Informational purposes....

Old schoold E : 250mg
Yes with pure MDMA you can really dose a lot without much side-effects, most of the time you can't say that about 250 mg MDMA in pills(eg if you take 4 pills) :/

It really depends on the purity of the molly and your tolerance.

If you press 125mg into a couple capsules you would surely have a great time :)

drgreenthumb00 said:
Lets say I have 1 gram of molly.
2mg/kg bodyweight.

So if the Molly is pure, and you're 65 kg, then 130mg Molly.

Get yourself weighed and get some scales. Also a testing kit. Be safe and have as much fun as me (and those sensible guys above :) ).

p.s. and to show I'm not a pathetic pedant, it's generally OK to eyeball a gram into 8 parts and get close to the optimum dose.

SmokingMan said:
Old schoold E : 250mg
How could you possibly make a blanket statement like this and expect anyone here to believe you?

i find 250mg hard to believe as well. Especially since the side-effects begin to dominate above 200mg.

You don't press it into a pill, you have several choices: parachute the powder, put the powder into a gel capsule, snort it, plug it...etc.

Sometimes I would just roll up a bill, pull it out a little bit on one end, and use that end as a spoon. If that helps, sorry it's hard to explain. Or get bigger capsules, any dollar store/discount store should sell cheap vitamins in capsules, I'd just use the large capsule and dump out the vitamins. Or take a tiny piece of tissue and wrap it up nice and tight in that and parachute it. Or if you can handle the taste, just dump the powder in your mouth.

last time i did molly i dosed about 250 milligrams. i did about 100 mgs up each nostril and ate about 50mgs and it was perfect.
in fact it was better than the night were i did half a gram of molly to my head.

i'd recommend dosing once and dosing high. like the night i did a half gram i just kept doing 100mgs at a time and it was fun but it wasn't great.

molly is amazing (especially IMO it didn't give me a killer hangover like street pills).
depending on your tolerence, how often and how many times you've rolled i'd recommend dosing in the 150-300mg range.

edit: maybe i have a high tolerance, or have rolled too many times... but 250 mgs had me feeling great, hazy vision, tingly hands and feet and i just wanted to turn off the music and just sit there and be content with everything and nothing.

Last edited:
if you have trouble putting it in a capsule, i suggest folding a sheet of paper in half and spreading out the powder along the fold in the centre of the sheet

then use the bigger half of the capsule to scoop the line as best you can along the paper

delta_9 said:
How could you possibly make a blanket statement like this and expect anyone here to believe you?

That seems to be the consensus on the dosage of the ones I had back in the day. The end of "The Day" ;) was 1996. After that the pills changed and have never been the same. There is a huge schism between the effects of the MDMA these days versus the MDMA in those days. Dosage is the only way to explain the different levels of effects of the pills I did back in Dallas and the ones that I have had since '96. A rush that puts you on your ass and you have to reduce stimulus as everything is too overwhelming. No hangover. Whole body orgasms for 8 hours. Euphoria for days. Suicide Tuesday. I'm sure I'd get the same result if I took 250mg of pure MDMA like I did then. However, we all know how hard that is to find.

Believe me or not. Research it for yourself. I have seen the same info on here from LeJunk. Many of my friends had the same experiences with old vs. new and this is the conclusion we have come to. I'm just interested in increasing the amount known about MDMA and it's use. That involves a little history lesson as you have to know where you've been in order to know where you're going.

Oh man I love mollies, had some fun times on that... If you want the time of your life, take .3 (3 ticks), if you want to have a good time take .15 - .2 and have a good time without totally frying your brain.

naatural said:
i find 250mg hard to believe as well. Especially since the side-effects begin to dominate above 200mg.
How do you know? Have you ever taken pharmaceutically grade pure MDMA? Even the purest street MDMA would still be crap purity to what they put out back then.

But even with street MDMA you can dose ridiculously high compared to most pills without getting half of the side-effects.