• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting hydrocodone & oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yeh- no heat- not necessary or advisable as you release more binder into the solution- not more oxy

Injecting hydrocodone or codeine is very dangerous, mainly because of the risk of very strong and very bad histamine reactions. The kind that make your throat close up , and then you die. Also, strokes and edema are possible. Those are two opiates that you should never IV.

Please don't . I don't think anyone has lived to tell about the rush . :p

Get some better drugs.

-lenses

ive read lots of shit about the bad shit in pills and how you shouldn't inject because it really fucks up your veins, more so than injecting something safe (i.e. pure cocaine or heroin, and there are ways to purify street shit)
did you at least do water extractions with these before injecting to get some of that shit out?

why dont you just grow some poppies man, and fucking get your own opium or make your own heroin. ive never IVed anything or tried opium but once, but snorting heroin is no different than doing vikes or oxys.

LMFAO..(what a terd) foot in mouth dumbass...u aint gettin good shit cuz hydros and percs r for lightweights.. 1st off you'd need a shit load of poppie pods to make a descent amount then the whole illegal growin thing..don't put shit up on here when u don't have a clue what ur sayin..

I disagree re the rush from oxy- I've injected 120mg and WOW- jet plane indeed- you have to hit the threshold that is right for you given your level of tolerance (obviously)- not proposing anyone try this!!!!--if someone with a different tolerance level tried this they might turn blue after ceasing to breathe...I've never tried IV hydro- never encountered pure Hydro sans APAP and would NEVER IV ANYTHING with APAP in it. Even the roxi's with the minimal amt of binders I am sure have fucked up my lungs and capillary beds to some degree- definetely not something you want to start doing on a regular basis- plus your tolerance level skyrockets with IV oxy so fast its obscene.

OXY-dose can be IV'd ..oral(ethex brand) would do 60 -80 mgs.. this shit is not real thick and is cherry flavored so you taste it post IV..Do not miss this shit it will light your ass on fire.. and if you r not xperienced do not attempt.. Also heard u could let the syrup evaporate and then it would be water soluble. When I did this I just sucked the pure yellow liquid up. Worked just fine..The eye dropper that comes w/ this bottle measures out 20 mgs.. doses so obviously u need a 3ml barrell and at least a 22g tip..Yes u must have good veins, seeing as how this liqiud will not draw up or dispence w/ a 27 1/2g insulin syringe...so if you have to use a small rig try the evaporation method though I have not attempted this..just keep in mind...GOOD SHOOTIN>>>lol

Very true about trying to IV norco, that's just crazy. All this stuff about BA is crap though, it's got to be the most overused and overrated term around here. Also, I definitely get a rush from IV oxycodone. Very intense but damn does it shoot your tolerance up fast as hell. And the high is so much shorter too, damn that evil spike.

right on brother!=D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am wondering what advice people have for methods of filtering/ dosing oxycodone for IV use? I have a bunch of Percocet 10/325, I would like to IV these but I keep reading there is no rush so what's the fun in that lol? I tried the CWE method and drank it a little while ago, now we only did 3 so that was only 15mg apeice, felt it a bit so maybe 30mg would have been much nicer. Anyone care to comment? Also I have heard you can break down Somas and IV that and it will pretty much rock your world so what's the deal with that? By the way it usually takes about 3 roxys(Roxicodone) apeice to get high if that helps? Also the tylenol in these damn pills, after you filter how much is out? Why oh why do they even put that shit in there lol?

Hello, I am wondering what advice people have for methods of filtering/ dosing oxycodone for IV use? I have a bunch of Percocet 10/325, I would like to IV these but I keep reading there is no rush so what's the fun in that lol? I tried the CWE method and drank it a little while ago, now we only did 3 so that was only 15mg apeice, felt it a bit so maybe 30mg would have been much nicer. Anyone care to comment? Also I have heard you can break down Somas and IV that and it will pretty much rock your world so what's the deal with that? By the way it usually takes about 3 roxys(Roxicodone) apeice to get high if that helps? Also the tylenol in these damn pills, after you filter how much is out? Why oh why do they even put that shit in there lol?

Visit www.gpzservices.com.

Buy:

1) luer lock syringes
2) 0.2 micron filters (whatman)
3) luer lock needle tips
4) glass vial with rubber stopper

at another site (or make your own)

5) sterile/bacteriostatic water

Screw on the needle to the syringe.
Load in the pill(s) you want turned into an IV solution.
Pull back water into the syringe.
Unscrew the needle (so that it's pointing up in the air - otherwise everything will fall out of the tip) and put on the micron filter.
Fit another needle onto the end of the micron filter.
Sterilize the top of the vial.
Shake the syringe so that the pills dissolve into the water. This could take a while. *shake shake shake shake shake*
Insert the needle tip into the vial.
Press the plunger down.

You need 0.2 micron filters to remove talc, and the pills you have are not the best for IV, which is why you need micron filters.

If you're going to prepare more than 1 shot at a time (and aren't going to shoot it within a few hours), use bacteriostatic water (you'll need to find a prescription for this, or another website which will sell it to you).

The reason they combine NSAIDs with opiates is because it syenrgizes analgesia, and can reduce how many pain pills you need to consume (key word: can). The NSAIDs are probably not insoluble to water, and I imagine even a micron filter will not take it out.

For the 10/325 pills, you can IV these but you can't IV a lot of them. I wouldn't go through more than 6 pills in a day, so as to protect your liver from a whole bunch of IV'd APAP.

Personally I wouldn't use pills with APAP for IV, even with a micron filter, but that's just my 2 cents. If you are going to do this, this is what you need to do.

I tried to inject Norco's but when I mixed it up it just turned into a gummy mess that cloged up my rig. I tried heating it but that did not work either is there a way to mix it without it getting all gummy, I usually snort it but decided to try it another way. Ive been an IV drug user for years so I am not a begginer but this is the first time I got my hands on Norco's I usually just go for heroin. I have tried Oxy's but was not very impressed with them.

Please tell me you didn't go through with that. Definitely don't IV anything with tylenol or NSAIDS in it.

Ima tell you all straight up whats worth injecting n whats not...

k ill tell you all as a nurse whats worth injecting n whats not.

Hydromorphone = yes
codeine = no
Hydrocodone= no
oxymorphone = yes
oxycodone(oxycontin) = no
Its 60 to 87 % biovailability to snort or pop. 40% injection. So dont damage your veins n waste by injecting oxycontin.
Fentanyl= yes, but not recomended for overdose purposes.
morphine = yes

This is just advice n i am not reliable for personal damages or overdosing. i'm only trying to help people realize whats injectable & whats not.

If you do poke, be safe n use clean equipement. Never reuse needles. throw them away after single use.

I.V. oxycodone DOES produce a nice, warm rush. Not as intense as IVing heroin, but very nice. I'm on 400-500mg oxy i.v. a day (oxycontin, Europe).

Just tie off and don't remove the tourniquet until you've pushed all the 1-3ml of the oxy solution into your vein. Then remove it and you'll experience one hell of an oxy rush. Oxy i.v. is only really noticable when you do it like me. Shooting without having tied off does produce a very very mild rush. I do it like that with all drugs I IV, except morphine. I inject morphine very very slowly. I used to shoot it like oxy back in the days when I was on 300mg morphine IV daily, but I went over to oxy, and now I would die becaus of the histamin if I injected morphine that fast.

Just don't remove the tourniquet until all the oxy is in the vein, and you'll feel pure bliss. It's even better when you mix the oxy with a little good cocaine and 1mg flunitrazepam... GREAT!!!

Just don't remove the tourniquet until all the oxy is in the vein, and you'll feel pure bliss. It's even better when you mix the oxy with a little good cocaine and 1mg flunitrazepam... GREAT!!!

I've never seen a more stupid piece of advice concerning intravenous injection generally, really.

No matter what you inject, you remove whatever you use to bring veins into visibility after you're inside vein and then you push the plunger.

Basically, what you're suggesting is going to make pressure in the vein high as hell and you do that for the most of injected oxycodone to hit "at once". Well, a safer method to do this is dissolving oxycodone HCl in less amount of water so you have like 0.4ml in your syringe - if it's a clean solution of oxycodone HCl, the injection will take one second.

I know what you mean, I've seen heroin junkies evaporating as much water as they can and they ended up with even 0.4ml of brown sugar cooked with citric acid. And this shouldn't be injected "as fast as possible" as the result of reaction of brown sugar ingredients with citric acid give quite a thick solution if a lot of stuff is cooked with citric acid and then evaporated most water is evaporated and it's very dark. Anyway, they do it for the same reason, you do this thing with not releasing tourniquet.

the point of this site is for harm reduction, yet many people choosing to give advice choose to base their advice off of harm.

if giving advice, please be certain of what you are saying. do not base your advice on "what gets you the highest, faster!" somebody might actually act on your advice before reading the following posts telling them not to listen to you.

ESPECIALLY when it comes to something like IV drug use.

why is it that whewn i gt high on vicadins I can fuck for days and not gt a nut off? Its kind of the opposite of doing tweak! u know when u get sps shriveled peter sydrome and cant get hard? Well I get hard as fuck but just cant nut!! WTF is up with that! Thats how i get busted by my old lady! She doesnt think i use and when Im high and cant bust she starting to catch on! SO damn how can i get high on hydros and still get off within a hour? God help me!

I.V. oxycodone DOES produce a nice, warm rush. Not as intense as IVing heroin, but very nice. I'm on 400-500mg oxy i.v. a day (oxycontin, Europe).

Just tie off and don't remove the tourniquet until you've pushed all the 1-3ml of the oxy solution into your vein. Then remove it and you'll experience one hell of an oxy rush. Oxy i.v. is only really noticable when you do it like me. Shooting without having tied off does produce a very very mild rush. I do it like that with all drugs I IV, except morphine. I inject morphine very very slowly. I used to shoot it like oxy back in the days when I was on 300mg morphine IV daily, but I went over to oxy, and now I would die becaus of the histamin if I injected morphine that fast.

This is TERRIBLE advice.

Do not attempt to push 1ml AND SURE AS FUCK not 3ml before releasing the tourniquet!!!!

Depending on your body and waht veins you choose, you can EASILY blow a vein doing this thus wasting your body (not to mention shot). This is harmful for your veins and causes stretching and leakeage of the solution out of the vein.

If you want a rush, inject heroin or ___morphone instead of trying to create some artificial shit and doing harm to your body.

This is TERRIBLE advice.

Do not attempt to push 1ml AND SURE AS FUCK not 3ml before releasing the tourniquet!!!!

Depending on your body and waht veins you choose, you can EASILY blow a vein doing this thus wasting your body (not to mention shot). This is harmful for your veins and causes stretching and leakeage of the solution out of the vein.

If you want a rush, inject heroin or ___morphone instead of trying to create some artificial shit and doing harm to your body.

that sucks and it happened to me cuz i thought leaving the tie on was okay so a bunch of my shot ended up leaking out and turning into a painful miss.

IV oxycodone no real rush, harmless to me, works but too slow. have used cold water, hot, filter, etc,; many techniques but the end result is the same for ME; no rush, eventual effect.

Yo if you are going to inject any pill, get these simple supplies to do it safely and effectively.

3 or 5 cc 23g mixing syringe (get two)
1 10ml glass ampule (might want two)
hospice brand bacteriostatic water (available on Amazon.com - everything but the micron filters are.)
3 packs of 1cc, long point, 30g or 31g syringe (Insulin Syringe) (Amazon.com)

from reseearch suppply.com
http://www.gpzservices.com/

3-4 micron filters, You really need these.
That's all you really need.
You should also get some Unisom (Doxylamine succinate) or Benadryl (Diphenahydramine) and add that to your crushed up pill mixture.
go for about 7mg/ml for Doxylamine Succinate or 10-20 for Diphenhydramine.

Always weigh out and add amounts of oxy in amounts of 10's per ml.... so you have like 10 or 20 or 30mg per ml, and just fill your 10 ml vial with the above. (crushed oxy in amounts per 10 per ml, doxy succinate or benadryl in proper amounts, pull the plunger of your syringe (your 5ml mixing syringe) out and add the big pile of pill shit, put the plunger back in, put just barely. now hit the bacteriostatic water vial (they come in 30ml) and pull up your proper amount of water. I would probably do 4-5 and leave a bit of air so you can shake it around a bit to get the pills to dissolve. screw on a micron filter and push through the 5ml into one the 10ml sealed vial you bought. I would then take off the micron, put the tip back on, and draw up 5ml (to make the mixture 10ml) put the micron back on, and the needle where it goes on the other side, push that 5ml into the vial (to wash the micron and make up the ml difference).
so now, for example, you might have 10ml of a 40 mg oxycodone/ml, 20mg diphenahidramine/ml solution, you have a a vial that stores well and travels well, and is way easier to take a hit off somewhere, completely sterile (just carry a few alcohol swabs (the aluminized packs) in your wallet or your kit if you have one. and you have 10 full hits, or a bunch of partial hits. Alot of times i do another 5 or 10ml of coke or M1 solution where I sometimes use include an opiate or sometimes not, put you can mix it in your 1cc syringe.
(half hit of coke or methylone, half hit of oxycodone (or morphine, dilaudid, opana, etc)

I have a pocket sized kit that carries 2 vials and 4-5 pins as well as 10-20 alcohol swabs and some bandaids, it makes it incredibly easy to be completely sterile. And shooting somewhere slightly public is so much faster and easier.

Use this solution. Learn it. Love it. Love Amazon.com. Get everything but your microns from them. then get your microns from one of the two websites I listed. (thanks C.H.)

It might cost $30 to do this, but it will last quite a while, be very safe, and allow you to get started with safe and responsible shooting if you are going to do it at all.

injecting hydrocodone is not something you should do. but OXY's is a yes depending on what you go. Hit me up if you have more questions. NO PHONE NUMBERS OR PERSONAL INFO name is nick call now

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm confused with these mix reviews... I'm a very infrequent IV opiate user, who really just does it on occassion, I usually just pop or plug it, and have taken a few week hiatus from even that... I want to blast my oxycodone's because I LOVE the rush from iv opiates... But I don't wanna waste my time blasting off if I'm not gonna get a rush... Can anyone tell me what, if any, rush my rare using self will feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.