• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Tour - Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace 2008!!

neverwas

Bluelighter
For something a bit different...

I personally love the Foo Fighters! I fall even more in love with them when they do acoustic gigs =D Loved the Skin and Bones dvd :)

So needless to say I bought tickets to their up coming Melbourne gig next year. It's ages off and I am very anti buying tickets so long before a gig but their Friday gig sold out quickly so I got Saturdays.

I personally can't wait. I really hope they play some old stuff aswell as their new stuff.

*excited skips*

Is anybody else going? I bought myself and insomnia tickets incase work didnt come through with em.

ECHOES, SILENCE, PATIENCE & GRACE TOUR 2008

Having cemented their place as "the last great American rock band" with a recent sold out UK/Europe arena tour in support of the #1 Australia/New Zealand charting Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace, the Foo Fighters have confirmed a spring 2008 return to Australia.

The last time the Foo Fighters were in Australia they wowed a select number of fans with their brilliant acoustic shows at Sydney Opera House, showcasing the intimate interpretations of their catalogue documented on the live Skin & Bones album.

The already platinum Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace is the Foo Fighters at the top of their game. The band's sixth studio album has been regaled by the press worldwide, with NME describing it as "a near-seamless amalgam of the Foos' musical yin and yang... the record the Foo Fighters have always threatened to make", the New York Times proclaiming "there's a lot of craft here to admire" and Entertainment Weekly labeling ESP&G "Perfect... a modern-day CD that reverberates with the conviction and artistry of bygone days".

Foo Fighters' 12 years plus experience of headlining stadiums and festivals the world over has molded them into possibly the most consistent arena rock juggernaut of the new millennium.

TOUR DATES:*
Monday 21 April - Burswood Dome, Perth
Thursday 24 April - Adelaide Entertainment Centre
Friday 25 April - Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
Tuesday 29 April - Brisbane Entertainment Centre
Friday 2 May - Acer Arena, Sydney
*Ticketek is selling for the above venues only.

NEW SHOWS ANNOUNCED!
Sydney - Sat 3 May, 7.30pm
Brisbane - Wed 30 Apr, 7.30pm
Melbourne - Sat 26 Apr, 7.30pm
On sale NOW

TICKET LIMITS
Sydney, Perth, Melbourne & Brisbane
GA Standing: 4 tickets per person.
Reserved Seating: 10 tickets person.

Adelaide
GA Standing: 4 tickets per person.
Reserved Seating: 8 tickets person.

The credit cardholder must be a My Ticketek member. Any additional tickets purchased under the same My Ticketek Membership may be voided.

www.foofighters.com

800px-Foo_Fighters_acoustic.jpg

I'm going to the Brisbane show on the 29th! Can't frigging wait. Have seen them plenty of times over the last few years and every time they rock my pants off.

Lets not talk about the acoustic gig at the opera house that I had tickets to last year and didn't go.... I'm still gutted about that.

They will definitely play some of the older stuff, they always do! So stoked that their new album has some crackers on it too! :D

Dave is a deadset legend and Taylor can crank those drums with the best of them! I'm counting down!

Dare i ask...why didn't you go?? I would of KILLED ANYONE for tickets to that gig!!

Im really looking forward to it. We got seating because i don't like crowds and I think this gig is one I would appreciate more being able to see the whole performance!

I was quite suprised their new album has been as successfull as it has become. I agree it has some corker tracks on it. I think the Foo Fighters following has dwindled a lil bit but their nw album rocks my socks as much as their old one =D

I got floor tickets for the Sydney show

Last tour I got seated tickets and just wasnt the same

You need to be in the thick to experience the rock

Also, FF are one of those bands that you could have only a predestrian interest in and yo will still be able to sing along to 90% of the set list

^^^^

dam dude that sucks :(

i dont live in sydney...so it would of cost me over $500 to go to that show...

I love the second post in that thread

"so, how was it?"

=D

got my brisbane tickets!!!

missed em last time. i dont care if i get hit by a car the day before i wont be missing em this time!!

I entered my work office in the Foo Fighters comp where Nova calls the office and we win tix...nova called me today and they are calling us at 2pm tmw =D

FREE TIX ROCK!! Its only a double pass though :\

They rocked up to our work around 2pm today =D FRONT ROW TICKETS!!! But it was only a double pass :( So I gave it to a couple of my students :\ I already had purchased two so really didnt need them...should of swapped my seats for those two before handing them over but...

WANTED TO SWAP!!

2x Saturday night Melb tickets for Friday night tickets. I have a 21st birthday the Saturday night so I am needing to swap. If anyone can help me out email me :)

Please please please.... I hope someone is willing to swap their tickets. Otherwise I have to miss my sisters 21st :\

^^Good stuff. Putting the Fooies before your sisters biggest birthday!!

Great committment!!!

^^^

Haha i know, We are trying our best to swap them :\ Shouldnt of given away the Nova freebies...

*shakes fist*