• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc IV Hydroxyzine..

trichr0me

Bluelighter
I am taking methadone on a daily basis, When i take a couple 50mg hydoxyzine capsules I feel the high a lot more intensely than with just the methadone by itself.

I was just reading some thread where a guy was talking about IVing antihistamines, and i was wondering is this as safe as IVing other pills, and would you feel a rush because you are already on the methadone?

Also, Can Hydroxyzine be safely IVed?

What do you think, this is more an "What if?" QUESTION. So please don't flame, I am just a curious person and have been wondering about this.

Thanks for your input Bluelighters!

Happy holidays!

trichr0me said:
I am taking methadone on a daily basis, When i take a couple 50mg hydoxyzine capsules I feel the high a lot more intensely than with just the methadone by itself.

I was just reading some thread where a guy was talking about IVing antihistamines, and i was wondering is this as safe as IVing other pills, and would you feel a rush because you are already on the methadone?

Also, Can Hydroxyzine be safely IVed?

What do you think, this is more an "What if?" QUESTION. So please don't flame, I am just a curious person and have been wondering about this.

Thanks for your input Bluelighters!

Happy holidays!

I dont know about IV'ed, But When i used to get sick and i couldnt stop throwing up they would inject me IM with Vistaril (Hydroxyzine) and it would make me stop throwing up and slightly tired (These were 100mg doses)

Hmmm interesting.... Does anyone know what IVing it from a pill form or even IVing Benadryl from pill form...

Does anyone have any experience with any of these things I listed, another thing I was thinking about, was do you thikn it's possible to IV Seroquel?

Thanks!

Like i said, please do not flame, I am just a curious guy, don't act like a retard, or maybe you are I dunno.. Read everything next time please.

So anyone have any information on this?

I had another question, tomarrow i get a 60mg take home, and I am going to take the 60mg in the morning, and I am trying to get loaded, although do not want to die .... How much of my other dose should I take if I want to get some what loaded, 60 +(how much of 60mg)

Thanks!

How am I acting like a retard?

I'm not the one asking how to shoot benadryl on a harm reduction drug forum board. The normal ROA for benadryl/claritin is oral consumption. You may want to look into that!

Let's remember who's who here. Then you can tell me to read the whole thing.

I also have a script for Vistaril 50mg teal/white capsules and was wondering if any euphoric effects are produced if IV'ed in combination with a lil bit of suboxone? I think I remember reading this somewhere, but I can't remember where.

Any help would be appreciated :> Thanks :D

Do not IV 50 mg (or any quantity) of hydroxyzine.

20 mg orally, which I am taking for an allergic reaction, absolutely floors me and feels like a roofie. Of course you feel more high, because you are very sleepy.

This is just a really bad idea. :(

mariposa said:

20 mg orally, which I am taking for an allergic reaction, absolutely floors me and feels like a roofie. Of course you feel more high, because you are very sleepy.

Yeah even when I used to have the Vistaril Injections (Intramuscular-IM) they (The Doctors) would make me bring somebody, because they said I wasent allowed to drive while on the vistaril , because they said it makes you really tired and they dont want a Tired person on the Road......(Didnt really make me too tired though)........... This was a 100mg dose iam talking about though........

trichr0me said:
Your a asshole not a retard sorry.... If you were going to post something negative why post at all? It's sad you have to post things like that to raise your confidence and make you feel better than yourself..

But Yeah I got the info I needed thanks everyoneLets if he responds again hah

have respect for your elders, their word carries more weight than a 1-month old member such as yourself.

MethaContin said:
Yeah even when I used to have the Vistaril Injections (Intramuscular-IM) they (The Doctors) would make me bring somebody, because they said I wasent allowed to drive while on the vistaril , because they said it makes you really tired and they dont want a Tired person on the Road......(Didnt really make me too tired though)........... This was a 100mg dose iam talking about though........

I wasn't aware that it was a medication that commonly induced tolerance. There is no way I would be able to drive or function at work without faceplanting on it - which sucks, because it's the only thing that works for my allergies.

I don't find it recreational at all, though it has marked anxiolytic effects. I can't imagine it getting anyone high, and IVing it would be beyond stupid.

Per Jasoncrest's experience, IV'd anti-histamines produce a distinct rush, but they of course carrie the usual risks of IV pills.

ebola

first of all, this isnt even a stupid question.

iv antihistamines are great. its the only possible way anyone could ingest an anti-histamine and feel any euphoria at all.

combined with an opioid in the same shot, its actually quite orgasmic.

i have a bit of iv benadryl experience. sometimes i would add about 2/3 of a 50mg capsule to a nice shot of dope--the instant onset, and slightly altered feeling you get from iv administration, and of course the synergy with the opiate all made for quite the euphoric experience.

this is by no means a safe thing to do, but i think its worth pointing out that this is not an uncommon practice, ESPECIALLY among the most HARDCORE of junkies, lol.

in fact, someone more prepaired than i should go over the dangerous of injecting binders and fillers in more detail, all i really know is that they are very bad on your veins... even if it has been covered numerous times on the board... :)

mariposa said:

5 bucks says you are a petit female.

women often have much lower thresholds for drugs than males, even in the same weight range

^^injecting an anti-histamine with a shot of x [where x = a drug of real recreational potential] is more reasonable, but shooting an anti-histamine alone is absolutely positively paramount to retardation, there is NO euphoria unless you define euphoria as being delirious and tired.

not to mention, it goes against everything this forum is here for. [i.e. harm reduction]

When I got those , they greatly made alcohol feel more euphoric. I ate whole package (30 ) 50 mg tablets in two nights.

I'm talking about shooting them while on methadone.. Not about just shooting a anti-histamine.....

But yeah, thanks for all the info guys.. I am not going to do it.. lol

Thanks though

WTF

It boosts methadone. You can always eat them. It won't do harm. I think it is dependant of your metabolism how much they boost, but I say it is worth

I unapproved a bunch of posts in this thread related to flaming, dick-sizing, and whatnot. If you don't have anything positive to contribute to a thread then just don't post. If you feel the post shouldn't exist then just report it. Coming in any thread just to call someone a retard is such a waste of time. Please don't leave messes for me to clean up, especially in a serious thread like this where someone is talking about IVing pills (which is never advised). I don't care if you think people who shoot anti-histamines are retarded. Personally I wouldn't do it, but I've also never tried it so I'm not going to talk shit about people who do. I'm sure it does provide some kind of a "rush," but to me it's just not worth the risk.

Edit: Our goal here is to help people stay safe. You people need to remember that at all times. I'm not going to let this forum turn into a hostile place where people are afraid to ask questions that might relate to their safety. It's fine to tell it to people like it is when you know what's up, but if all you're going to do is flame then don't bother posting at all.

Last edited: