The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NEEDLE exchange / SYRINGE discussion thread

altitudes

Bluelighter
Does anyone know if there is one in the area? I know there used to be a long time ago, but as far as I know they are no longer running. Any help will be appreciated.

Was also thinking it would be a good idea to have a regional needle exchange thread. I'm sure one of the mods can start it if it sounds like it would be helpful.

I can only offer advice from Chicago. There are mobile and fixed exchanges who offer free services availible to EVERYONE. they give all the necessary tools needed for safe injections. I prefer to go to my local pharmacy chain and ask for them. Its about 3 bucks for ten 1cc, 18guage rigs. I dont know how your state works, but if you act confident and , if asked, use a LEGIT reason (ie.diabetic, puppy vaccinations, ect.), you shouldnt have a problem. It is up to the Pharmacy Tech.s discretion(in IL.). I dont see why it wouldnt be worth a try in your state. Think- do they hand out "diabetic I.D.s? Nope. Just KNOW WHAT TO ASK FOR and BE CONFIDENT-"Hey, lemme get a package of 18ga. 1cc syringes", "thanks". Also-dont look "junky-ish" No matter what, use clean rigs as often as possible.
-J

NEEDLE exchange / SYRINGE discussion

NEEDLE EXCHANGE: NEWARK, NJ
so i finally found the Needle Exchange in newark, nj. Im so happy about it. I knew there was one, but it took forever to locate this place. This exchange has very good hours. This place is called North Jersey Research Initiative (NJCRI). Its located at 393 Central Ave in Newark, right near 1st street. For more info goto the website NJCRI. Its very easy, they also give you a card, which gives you the ability to carry needles on you without any risk from the cops. Anyone need help or anything send me a PM and i will try my best to help you out.

Good thing you posted this twice - god forbid someone should only read it once.

It's important info tho, so I figured I'd give you a bump by flaming you a bit. =D

~CTdopeLove

Considering this is a regional thing, I will send it to its appropriate forum.

--------------------> N&SADD

i think this should be bumped, nj has only 3 known exchanges,newark being the 4th. i don't include it in the known exchanges cuz there is little to no nformaion on it. new jersey has 16 cities approved for needle exchange program, yet only 3 or 4 are actually running.

Special Orders?

The needle exchange only had 27 gauge needles when me and PureLife went. Do you think i could special order needles from the exchange or do you guys think when we went they were all out of the other sizes, cause we would really love to get 29-30 gauge needles. If you guys could help us out, that would be great. Its just a question about how needle exchanges work in general. I dont know if needle exchanges are allowed to special order needles for members. I just emailed the exchange, so i hope to hear from them soon. Thanks again.

NEEDLE exchange/SYRINGE discussion

Ok so I was wondering if anybody in jersey could pm me directions too the syringe exchange in Newark or Irvington. I cop in newark so I would def prefer one closest to irvington. Also if anyone in northern jerz had a couple unused ones laying around that they wanted to hook it up with shoot me a pm !! Thanks and <3

Their website is here or just phone them -> 973-483-3444

Also do a search, there's been a thread about the needle and syringe program in Newark recently.

why don't you try calling that number and asking if they have the number for an exchange in irvington? if anyone has info on needle exchanges it would be a needle exchange site.

So i have no way of getting to the exchange for atleast a week so I was wondering if anyone in sussex would want to take me or meet up with me ?

sussex isn't too far from new york, go up there and hit up a local mom and pop pharamcy and they'll sell to you no questions asked.

dude, your in sussex? g0 to ny its over the counter. although in brricks you get up to 40 frree 28g a week. sterile water,cookers,lil cottons, and tie offs.

i never even new there was an exchange in jersey . As soon as i get my license im gonna sign up . until then im probably just going to keep sniffin .

~*geNeRaTiOn E*~ said:
why don't you try calling that number and asking if they have the number for an exchange in irvington? if anyone has info on needle exchanges it would be a needle exchange site.
You've never been to NJ, have you? ;)