• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NEEDLE exchange / SYRINGE discussion thread

Big needle exchange in Atlanta twice a week, new needles, alchohol swabs. filter. cookers, narcan and free cookies

memphis no needle exchanges. have to drive like an hour to get clean rigs. in la now checking out the situation. sick as shit

we have a large needle exchange/syringe discussion already going here somewhere. off to merge...

I love all the crap they give out at the needle exchange here (Chi) but the rigs are too big for my tastes and you can buy them at any pharmacy in IL so I just hit up walgreens. $3.08 for a bag of ten.

any of you folks know where exactly the needle exchange is located??

393 Central Ave
Newark, NJ

check out www.harmreduction.org for info on other sites, etc.

looks like they're having a awesome class on IV drug users and interacting with police in the city on dec 3rd! i think im gonna check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only offer advice from Chicago. There are mobile and fixed exchanges who offer free services availible to EVERYONE. they give all the necessary tools needed for safe injections. I prefer to go to my local pharmacy chain and ask for them. Its about 3 bucks for ten 1cc, 18guage rigs. I dont know how your state works, but if you act confident and , if asked, use a LEGIT reason (ie.diabetic, puppy vaccinations, ect.), you shouldnt have a problem. It is up to the Pharmacy Tech.s discretion(in IL.). I dont see why it wouldnt be worth a try in your state. Think- do they hand out "diabetic I.D.s? Nope. Just KNOW WHAT TO ASK FOR and BE CONFIDENT-"Hey, lemme get a package of 18ga. 1cc syringes", "thanks". Also-dont look "junky-ish" No matter what, use clean rigs as often as possible.
-J

18 gauge? thats freakin huge. Stick with 29's or 30's.

Is there a needle exchange program in utah?

I don't know of any exchange programs in Utah, but in my past experiences you should have no problem y any pharmacy. I used to purchase syringes at mom and pop pharmacies and at CVS, both in the downtown area and the southern suburbs of SLC. I've never had a problem at any of them.

if you guys can wait, amazon.com has em for sale, pretty cheap i think

1cc 28g 1/2" spike, 100 for $17. not bad if you can wait the 2 or 3 days delivery

would this not work...?

Nice, looks like exactly what I get here at the needle exchanges in Cali. Curious though how you got 100 needles like that your first time without turning anything in. Over here in California, atleast in the Los Angeles needle exchanges, if you show up with no used needles, they will only give you I think 5 free clean ones. Say you walked in with 20 used rigs, they would give you back 40 new ones. Double what you brought in. Thing is, you can't just walk in with nothing and expect to walk away with 100 like you did frosty. Shit, I would love to be able to walk into the exchanges over here with nothing and walk out with all the shit you walked out with lol.

Hey guys, I'm an Irish junkie not an american one, but we are also (in theory) supposed to return used works in xchange for new ones. all I ever say is I returned them to xchange x when I'm in xchange y, for example. would that not work? then u can get as many as ur strung out little heart desires!

Last edited:
Yeah I never realized just how big this thing is to some people till this thread. .
It's huge. Especially in Nj, De, and Pa.
When I used heavy, there were no exchanges in NJ, and you couldn't buy them in the pharmacy. I used to have to go to the exchange in philly(1 hour drive), but there was only 1 day a week that I could get there, because of work. And even then, I had to leave early, so I wasn't for sure I could go. I remember my wife and I used the same set (for both of us) for weeks because we couldn't get new sets. And even then, we paid 5 dollars a piece for ones that had been used once by a diabetic.
Fortunately, there's an exchange in my town now. And you can buy sets in Pennsylvania legally now, so it's easier. Still no over the counter in NJ or DE.

Congrats on that sparkling set. But with every "good" thing in drugs there's a bad one which mirrors it x2. And your fingers look kind of young, probably best to keep them looking nice for when you quit.