• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

NEEDLE exchange / SYRINGE discussion thread

Thanks bro. Yeah they basically hook you up with EVERYTHING but the dope there. Plus it's in a decent area. The parking lot is fucking tight to squeeze in though.

Bro u guys crack me up getpinz.com is the best site i order from.... just order them there 100 pin for like 20 bucks

^Bro YOU crack me up. I get 50 pins a day for FREE. On top of that I get a state card making it legal for me to carry them. Succccckaaa

Something like that. Pretty much a "hey leave me the F alone" caerd. However if you have mroe the just the neeldes on you then they quickly become praphanalia. If you have just the needles and supples frokm the exchange, the card allows for the rules to bend without you getting chages.

the link that eNod posted should be good. we also have a syringe/needles mega-thread in this forum that has more sources for stuff like that.

merging :)

Syringes... Arizona residents please help..

In the name of harm reduction, I need some new syringes. I have moved to a new city and do not know where to get any. The pharmacies I have tried won't sell them to me. Arizona does not require a prescription to get them but sales are at the discretion of the pharmacist. Unfortunately, the pharms here are douchebags. This one guy pointed at the door when I told him I didn't have a diabetic ID and was a real dick to me.

Anyway, anyone live in Arizona (I'm in Tempe, near Phoenix) and know anything about the travelling needle exchanges downtown? What about the free clinics or health department? I would appreciate any info that an Arizonian could give me..

Thanks

I'm sick of my girlfriend sharing needles and re-using needles. she has seriously fucked up veins (obviously she needs to stop but that's a whole different discussion). It seems I can buy cheap 100-packs of 30 guage 1/2" 1cc diabetes needles for $14 online. I'm thinking they might be better for her being extra fine since she has pretty small veins (when she can find them). Does anyone have advice about buying needles online? I notice that some brands cost way more, are there worthwhile benefits to these higher priced needles? (first post, please be nice if I'm off topic or in the wrong place. Thanks.

There is no problem with buying needles online.

i wish i could help you withbrands and all that but i have no knowledge of that. i use whatever brand the pharmacy or needle exchange gives me.

the exchange in camden nj is awesome. you go over there and you can get as many works as you want. i walked about with 300 28guage and 300 29guage works. i had 2 bags full of cottons, 2 bags with sterile saline and water, i had like 5 boxs of bandages, about 500 alcohol preps, and not to forget about 200 caps for cookin/mixing.

your allowed to leave with as much as you want...they are only there on tuesday from 1-4, but they give the card with no personal info asked (just very vague questions they ask you).

if you live in the camden area in nj and you iv dope or coke or anything for that matter...GO THERE! you will thank your self later. they even give you books on how to shoot up correctly, if your new to it. they will also test you for everything like hiv/aids, hep c and b, even STDs.

oh and also an unlimitd condom distribution!

THANK GOD FOR SEPs. now that im in Louisiana i dont know where to go haha. i miss jersey.

the exchange in camden nj is awesome. you go over there and you can get as many works as you want. i walked about with 300 28guage and 300 29guage works. i had 2 bags full of cottons, 2 bags with sterile saline and water, i had like 5 boxs of bandages, about 500 alcohol preps, and not to forget about 200 caps for cookin/mixing.

your allowed to leave with as much as you want...they are only there on tuesday from 1-4, but they give the card with no personal info asked (just very vague questions they ask you).

if you live in the camden area in nj and you iv dope or coke or anything for that matter...GO THERE! you will thank your self later. they even give you books on how to shoot up correctly, if your new to it. they will also test you for everything like hiv/aids, hep c and b, even STDs.

oh and also an unlimitd condom distribution!

THANK GOD FOR SEPs. now that im in Louisiana i dont know where to go haha. i miss jersey.

thats crazy, here in LA you only get 5 rigs if you walk in with no old ones, but if you bring in old ones you get double what you brought in. Like if I walked in with 20 used rigs, I would get 40 new ones. If I walked in with no rigs, I'd get 5 new ones. Also over here you can't get as many cookers and cottons as you want. They usually will throw in 3-5 cookers, a good number of cottons, a couple tourniquets etc. Thats crazy though how over there you can get any number of works.

Also at the needle exchange over here, you can get shots of narcan if you take this one day course at the exchange where they show you how to use the stuff. I never had the time to get it, but I know people who did the course and got narcan, and ended up actually having to use it that first week to bring someone back from a OD.

yea the last time i went to the exchange, before i left for louisiana, they were telling me that in the next month or so they would have the narcan too. i would have loved to of had, just in case...since you never know what could happen.

as for my question on the syringe exchanges in the New Orleans/Louisiana area, i was given a site with the names of the exchanges but i wanted to know if anyone has ever been to any of them, and if so could they let me know how it was/and location if possible...thanks

They are great, I love the ones in the city I visit positive health project when i need to. no more spending 3$ for 10 rigs where I could get unlimited rigs + sterile water, cookers, guaze, cotton balls, alchohol cleaning pads, tourniquets, and bleach for cleaning the syringe if you must re-use it.... all free. Positive health project is also great cause they have 3cc syringers. And every wednesday at noon they give a lecture on narcan and how to use it. If you sit there through the class they give it to you to take home. and you meet cool people there. I met my dealer there :D